Jermaine Jackson on Al-Arabiya, Exclusive Today

• 36 Replies

Offline mjjveritas

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjjveritas

Re: Jermaine Jackson on Al-Arabiya, Exclusive Today

• on: January 23, 2010, 10:43:46 AM
I watched this interview with Jermaine and have also read the transcript. Does anyone know the name of the interviewer? The reason I'm asking is that the feeling I get is that this person is not a Bona Fide journalist/interviewer. She did not seem very professional. Sorry if I am wrong. I wonder if this person is a friend/sister of Jermaine's wife Halima?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline KINGdom52

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by KINGdom52

• on: January 23, 2010, 05:19:28 PM
The most strange thing for me in this interview is that Jermaine was moved when he remembered Michael's pain during the 2005 trial and he actually made me cry at this really touching moment , BUT he had not one tear to shed at the memorial , the burial and even now to this interview.  :o  :o  
Can he controls himself so good when is about the death of your belloved brother ? 8-)

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

• on: January 23, 2010, 08:07:33 PM
Yes everytime Jermaine cries it's when it comes to the false allegations made against Michael never about his "death" ...Jermaine seems to be sensitive so I'm sure that if Michael really did die he would have cried so bad at the memorial but it wasn't the case... ;)
This interview was really touching it brought tears to my eyes because when jermaine talks about Michael it's always to defend him and show how a good person Michael is, a gift from God, a talented person who gave in return. Also he stated that Michael only saw the good in every person and that some have tried to take advantage of that... :cry:

What was also interesting is the use of words such as "conspiracy" "agenda" "media" "dictatorship". Jermaine talked more freely about the Gov being involved, the FBI, of the medias being told what to report... He also specified that Michael was a "threat". How to these people handle threats ?  :?  They silence them by all means possible and in the case of Michael they chose what he loved more which is the children...I think that many of us can't imagine how hard it must have been to go through this, the allegations, to go to and fro the court, the trial, the medias reporting lies... It's too much. Michael is very strong to have been able to handle this tough time. If I knew what would make him the most happy man in the world I would give it to him because he really deserves it.

Jermaine also said that Michael was not interested in politics as to say that nobody in the "Elites" could benefit from Michael's popularity and money, that Michael was free and would never have accepted to work for them. So if you don't go for them what do they do ?

God bless you
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline HiMichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by HiMichael

• on: January 23, 2010, 08:57:47 PM
I did not watch it but read the transcript above.

I think jermaine is basically telling us right here the main reason for this hoax.  Can you imagine what it must be like to be accused of something so horrible for the whole world to see?

I really like jermaine now.  I'm glad I got to read this; he really cleared up a lot of the reasons behind all of this in my opinion.

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

Offline alwayslove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alwayslove

• on: January 23, 2010, 09:39:06 PM
Thank You for uploading !I was watching it too,and found one video with the interview.
I just don't know what to think right now :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGHWLI0491Y

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: January 23, 2010, 11:26:28 PM
If anyone wants to see real mourning look at interviews with Brittany Murhpy's husband and mom. They were a mess, very sad indeed.  Today I heard the husband make a statement casting blame partly on Hollywood for her death.  Very interesting comment.   I know for a fact that she died just by their actions.  It's interesting how different they are grieving compared to Michael's circle of people.  Nobody shed a tear when interviewed over Michael's death, not even family.  I watched the memorial a couple of times and cried both times. I even cried when talking to my daughter about Michael and how misunderstood he was.  I do know that people wear sunglasses at memorials to hide their red eyes after they've been crying (and I'm sure they wore them in tribute too) but if you are crying you have to dry the tears at some point right?  And none of them did this.  Jermaine cried a little when he sang the song Smile, but any actor learns how to turn on the tears. He even made sure to take his sunglasses off at that point.  I don't have a real problem with Jermaine. I think he's arrogant but I think he really does want to defend Michael.  What's interesting is that he brings up the same points every time and he finds a way to get those comments in even if it doesn't fit with the conversation.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline rag doll

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rag doll

• on: January 24, 2010, 02:51:33 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "rag doll"
[
"Melzy777"
Jermaine: If he was Moses, I was Aaron.[/i]
Indeed an interesting allegory: Aaron was "the speaker", Moses was the "chosen one"...  8-)

my thoughts exactly.. quite a good comparison really.. :)

This, together with what he says straight afterwards:
"....I’d say things and people would listen. If he would say them, they would not…would not listen...."
is for me the key-statement in that interview.

Offline Melzy777

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Melzy777

• on: January 24, 2010, 01:27:16 PM
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:29:41 PM by Melzy777 »
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by i_need YoU

• on: January 24, 2010, 02:50:04 PM
no we need to listen to the family...especially Jermaine..he seems to be playing a HUGE role in this whole investigation. He said he would speak we listen but when MJ speaks we dont...Michael cant speak right now because he is ya know "dead" so Jermaine is speaking for Michael! :o  Thats why Jermaine spoke at the UCLA hospital. He is always the one to be talking...his "big mouth" is really trying to help us...Jermaine is Michaels voice until Michael comes back...Michaels music is his voice using symbolism so listen to it...listen to them both

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

• on: January 24, 2010, 03:20:52 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
no we need to listen to the family...especially Jermaine..he seems to be playing a HUGE role in this whole investigation. He said he would speak we listen but when MJ speaks we dont...Michael cant speak right now because he is ya know "dead" so Jermaine is speaking for Michael! :o  Thats why Jermaine spoke at the UCLA hospital. He is always the one to be talking...his "big mouth" is really trying to help us...Jermaine is Michaels voice until Michael comes back...Michaels music is his voice using symbolism so listen to it...listen to them both

After this interview, I'm in total agreement with you.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline ludivine de montréal

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ludivine de montréal

• on: January 24, 2010, 04:41:05 PM
OK. Now, I want you to compare his answer when the interviewer asks "How did you find out your brother died ?" and his answer to the same question in the interview with Larry King on CNN.

On this interview, he says " I was with my wife, Halima...and my mother called...no, CNN called Halima's phone and Larry King called."

On CNN with Larry King:

Larry King: "How did you find your brother died ?"

Jermaine Jackson:"...I got a call from you guys on my wife's phone."

Larry King: "CNN ?"

Jermaine Jackson: ( laughs ) " Yes , and THEY said did you know that your brother was rushed to hospital ?"

Here, Jermaine Jackson doesn't say it was Larry King who called. Also, more important, he started laughing before to answer. Why ? What was so funny ? A few days after his brother "died".

Again,  how come it is CNN or Larry King that informed him and how come on his wife's personnal phone ?

Larry King seems to be avery good friend of hm That is why he called. But no, guys from CNN in one version and Lary King on the other version.

I would suggest you to post here the famous interview with Larry King, in Neverland and see by yourselves. It was on Part 1.

Offline rag doll

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rag doll

• on: January 25, 2010, 01:40:01 AM
Lol, and don´t forget Larry`s "Neverland Ghost"!    :lol: