MJLover1990

Re: 2012 is coming NOW!
January 30, 2010, 05:38:23 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
The prisons are full because it has become an industry. The governments needs prisons and consequently they need prisoners...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exactly! One of the many sick things they are doing, They want us to be the criminals and the terrorists while the real criminals and terrorists and MONSTERS are them!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 09:28:11 AM
yeah I also have a strong feeling that 2012 will be a new beginning of something ..
but I don't know if this " something " will be a good or bad ..  :?
but I have a bad feeling about this ..  :cry: I hope my feeling is wrong ..  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

MJLover1990

March 27, 2010, 09:32:45 AM
Quote from: "LavdHim"
yeah I also have a strong feeling that 2012 will be a new beginning of something ..
but I don't know if this " something " will be a good or bad ..  :?
but I have a bad feeling about this ..  :cry: I hope my feeling is wrong ..  :|

I gues it's up to us. If it will be a good thing or a bad thing. I hope it will be a good thing. If I'm right there will be a mass awakening for all the other people who are still ''sleeping''. It's up to them if they see the opportunity to wake up from all the lies and manipulation and if they are willing to take the chance and make that change. I only hope it won't be too late then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 10:22:03 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
but I don't know if this " something " will be a good or bad .. :?
but I have a bad feeling about this .. :cry: I hope my feeling is wrong .. :|

I gues it's up to us. If it will be a good thing or a bad thing. I hope it will be a good thing. If I'm right there will be a mass awakening for all the other people who are still ''sleeping''. It's up to them if they see the opportunity to wake up from all the lies and manipulation and if they are willing to take the chance and make that change. I only hope it won't be too late then.

yeah, if all the people around the world raise their voice and againts all this crazy stuff I'm sure we will win .. but If they don't , I'm afraid to know what will happend then ..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

March 27, 2010, 12:14:04 PM

yeah, if all the people around the world raise their voice and againts all this crazy stuff I'm sure we will win .. but If they don't , I'm afraid to know what will happend then ..  :?

I agree that it is up to us whether this is a good or bad thing. For me and those who have awakened it will be a good thing. Freedom and love. For those who are still unaware, it will be a big shock and it will seem frightening to them. But those who understand are getting stronger in numbers every minute and we need to care for those who will fear. I see that it will be a mass awakening but the ones who are already there need to stay united. People have spent so many years acting as sheep that those in fear will follow the masses, which I'm sure when the time comes will be the ones who have already been awakened. There would also be a great sense of personal responsibility as we have become so used to being told what to do and when this happens we will be our own guides. Our intuition needs to be understood and trusted now, as this sense of responsibility will be a lot for people to cope with and love and intuition is what will guide us. Awakening means Love/God becomes a part of who we are physically and spiritually and not just a thought or belief, which is separate from us.  We will feel alive in a way that we have not yet felt. I speak from my own experience of a very sudden and unexpected complete awakening from several years ago, so I understand the strength of this internal, spiritual change. It is a wonderful feeling when love carries you, you can let go completely of fear because love really can be trusted totally because it is who we are and what we are made of. I believe that this is exactly what Michael meant when he said "There's no need to be nervous, this is a great adventure".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 27, 2010, 12:16:47 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"

I agree that it is up to us whether this is a good or bad thing. For me and those who have awakened it will be a good thing. Freedom and love. For those who are still unaware, it will be a big shock and it will seem frightening to them. But those who understand are getting stronger in numbers every minute and we need to care for those who will fear. I see that it will be a mass awakening but the ones who are already there need to stay united. People have spent so many years acting as sheep that those in fear will follow the masses, which I'm sure when the time comes will be the ones who have already been awakened. There would also be a great sense of personal responsibility as we have become so used to being told what to do and when this happens we will be our own guides. Our intuition needs to be understood and trusted now, as this sense of responsibility will be a lot for people to cope with and love and intuition is what will guide us. Awakening means Love/God becomes a part of who we are physically and spiritually and not just a thought or belief, which is separate from us.  We will feel alive in a way that we have not yet felt. I speak from my own experience of a very sudden and unexpected complete awakening from several years ago, so I understand the strength of this internal, spiritual change. It is a wonderful feeling when love carries you, you can let go completely of fear because love really can be trusted totally because it is who we are and what we are made of. I believe that this is exactly what Michael meant when he said "There's no need to be nervous, this is a great adventure".

whoa... something to think about :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 04:07:34 PM
I was surprised to see that Jim Carrey is another person who is experiencing this awakening. This is happening to many people now, thankfully. :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 27, 2010, 07:25:32 PM

This is so true, we need to know the truth about ourselves therefore we can put LOVE and LIGHT into planet earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 28, 2010, 05:02:10 PM
delete
Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 04:25:09 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

March 28, 2010, 05:14:08 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
BTW.....We are basing our extinction on a group of people who ARE extinct!!

Haha. Agreed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

somekindofsign

March 28, 2010, 05:23:22 PM
Quote from: "kemre"

Haha. Agreed!

That´s not true.
You can also see documentaries with the heirs of Mayan, they still exist and has preserved the knowledge.

The mistake is that Mayans never said it was the end of the world,
but the end of the cicle of their astrological clock.
The achievement of a full round in the circle of the eras.
A time of whole change and renewal.
Project Blue Beam must be highly responsable of the idea that the Mayan were talking about the end of the world.

Reading my last post, we can understand why it´s important for them that we think about 2012 as the end of the world, and how important is for us to think that it´s the begining of our time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

March 28, 2010, 06:18:06 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

Haha. Agreed!

That´s not true.
You can also see documentaries with the heirs of Mayan, they still exist and has preserved the knowledge.

Project Blue Beam must be highly responsable of the idea that the Mayan were talking about the end of the world.

Reading my last post, we can understand why it´s important for them that we think about 2012 as the end of the world, and how important is for us to think that it´s the begining of our time.

I THINK LIKE YOU DO! IT´S THE BEGGINING OF OUR TIME! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, MAYBE THE END OF THE WORLD HOW WE SEE THE WORLD TODAY, BUT NOT THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE!
WILL BE THE END FOR THEM, LIKE MATRIX, REMEBER, WE ARE BEING DESCONECTED AND RELOADED!
LOVE AND HAVE FAITH! GOD IS WITH US, BE STRONG !!! LOTS OF LOVE!!! TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MJLover1990

March 28, 2010, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

Haha. Agreed!

That´s not true.

I THINK LIKE YOU DO! IT´S THE BEGGINING OF OUR TIME! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, MAYBE THE END OF THE WORLD HOW WE SEE THE WORLD TODAY, BUT NOT THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE!
WILL BE THE END FOR THEM, LIKE MATRIX, REMEBER, WE ARE BEING DESCONECTED AND RELOADED!
LOVE AND HAVE FAITH! GOD IS WITH US, BE STRONG !!! LOTS OF LOVE!!! TAKE CARE OF OUR PLANET!!!

That is what I believe too, the world we live in now will end but not the human race. It will be the beginning of a more spiritual and a new energy. People who have not awakened will have trouble with the new energy we are going to live in. You need to be more intune with your spiritual self and go back to the roots of where we actually came from and that is God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 28, 2010, 06:27:50 PM
Actually it´s already happening.
We´re having an increasing of the Schuman Resonance, our vibration.
And it´s increasing from one day to another, not slowly, and not always in a progresive way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions