Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I am familiar with this blog.  Initially… I found it interesting and humorous. There is a lot of cursing and crude language.  I’m no prude by any stretch of the imagination but c’mon every other word doesn’t have to be a curse word when communicating with others. Now the blog just seems stale and meaningless. The  blogger seemed to have a mission in the beginning to expose the poor management of  the original MJHD .  However now it seems that the blogger takes so much time to discuss others and what he/she perceives as those other people’s shortcomings.

I dunno… it just seems  like an awful lot of time and energy is spent bringing down  other people. I have a job, family, friends  and a busy life. My spare time is  spent by hanging out with friends,  reading a good book , shopping…blah blah blah. Somehow I don’t include sitting at a computer and researching the lives of strangers  as being  on the top of the list of ways to  pass the time away.  

I joined MJ related forums after June 25th to connect with like-minded MJ fans and to  investigate the hoax. Never …in my wildest dreams… did I envision that people would get so caught up in this stuff  that they would wage cyber wars against one another.

Reality check: I watched Hope For Haiti last night. People are dying in Haiti yet  there are people on MJ hoax forums and within MJ hoax related blogs  beating  one another up over a freaking hoaxed death. C’mon people….priorities… priorities… priorities…okay.

There is nothing left to add ... agree and subscribe !!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MashMike

they are sick,shame on them,such people should be totally ignored,they really suck,it just shows their jealousy,this site has become very very popular,the number of the members is growing day by day,they are just jealous of it,never give up Mo and Souza,u are doing a great job,thank u for that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE