For anyone who has comcast cable there is a tribute biography called Devotion about MJ.  There was some things on there that was interesting to hear and see.  They showed some footage of how MJ would be mobbed by fans in public at the peak of his career.  They showed this lady that use to be his publicist.  She said she told Michael that he should just sign autographs with MJ to make it easier than writing his full name but he was like no I can't do that to my fans.  Another thing they showed Janet talking about singing back up for MJ on PYT song.  I never knew she sang back up on that song.  She said when the album came out her and Mike sat in his car and listen to the whole album and she loved every song.  I was like awww how sweet.  One of his photographers talked about MJ after he would do a photo shoot he would look at the photos and say wow that's magic.  He love magic.  They also talked about MJ when he collasped.  The first time he collasped was due to all the stress he was dealing with at the time he was having vascular headaches something like that.  He had a brain scan.  Then the second time he collasped and was taken to the hospital he was like semi unconscious and he was dehydrated with low blood sugar.  I didnt' know he went through that twice.  Berry Gordy also talked about when MJ did the Motown 25 anniversary special.  I find it interesting because Berry said that he called MJ on the phone and asked him to do the show and he said yes but in the Jackson American dream movie they showed Berry Gordy asking MJ in person.  So apparently they portrayed it different in the movie.  They also showed the document when MJ divorced LMP and it said that she was the one who filed and MJ was the respondent.  However on the document it just said Michael Jackson with no middle name.  Then they showed the papers from his divorce with Debbie and I noticed it just said Michael J. Jackson.  Anyway it's on demand if anyone want to check it out under Fuse shows.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for your summary. I won't  have a chance to watch it (unless somebody uploads it on youtube  :oops: ) - so your summary was even more precious.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Thanks for letting us know. I will watch it for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions