Michael Jackson prosthetic tip on his nose

• 97 Replies

Offline Trinity

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Trinity

Re: Michael Jackson prosthetic tip on his nose

• on: February 20, 2010, 07:29:55 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The autopsy said there was a piece of gauze on the tip.. and "nasal structures" UNDERNEATH the skin... which would suggest that his nose did collapse at some point and had to have the cartilage reconstructed.
But this was underneath the skin, so it wasnt like a fake nose he could take off whenever he wanted...

However.. this interview with Geraldo Rivera has me puzzled.  I aways thought Geraldo was a friend of MJ .. yet here he is saying he witnessed MJ "take off" his nose to leave a stump??????  WTF???

[youtube:1sc4k8mr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0oI5Q8Kfc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1sc4k8mr]

Ok, can't believe I'm even listening to this! I noticed a few things though that I'd like to share: Doesnt it seem as if he's saying "I had the bandaid over it" and not he had the bandaid over it at 1:47. Strange if he was talking about someone else. I think this interview is fake because there is no live footage of "Geraldo" actually saying this. Many people can imitate celeb voices. And who the heck are the "interviewers"? This is just another BS story that needs to be ignored. Enough said!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]"You want to see a miracle? Be the miracle"[/size]
[size=85]I\'m extremely skeptical to anything that doesn\'t have a valid source.[/size]

Offline The MJ Is Back

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by The MJ Is Back

• on: February 21, 2010, 09:10:17 PM
they said this was photoshopped. who ever made this got the from when he was laying on the floor at one of his concerts
[youtube:2bx29kv1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbGrrNyMpZY[/youtube:2bx29kv1]

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kingofmystery

• on: February 21, 2010, 09:32:56 PM
Quote from: "Trinity"
Ok, can't believe I'm even listening to this! I noticed a few things though that I'd like to share: Doesnt it seem as if he's saying "I had the bandaid over it" and not he had the bandaid over it at 1:47. Strange if he was talking about someone else. I think this interview is fake because there is no live footage of "Geraldo" actually saying this. Many people can imitate celeb voices. And who the heck are the "interviewers"? This is just another BS story that needs to be ignored. Enough said!

Sounds like he's being interviewed by Howard Stern. I wonder if Gerlado was having some fun with this interview and playing Stern.  Stern deserves it; he's bad-mouthed and mocked MJ a lot over the years.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline BambiMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by BambiMJ

• on: February 23, 2010, 12:17:58 AM
Je ne dis pas que Michael d'avoir un faux nez. Mais de nos jours être possible

Offline brendanjacskon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by brendanjacskon

• on: February 23, 2010, 04:46:36 AM
Hey all, I have seen the HD photo of this and can confirm that he is not missing the tip. It's purely the shadow and lighting of the photo.

Offline Tink.I.Am

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink.I.Am

• on: February 23, 2010, 05:47:13 AM
found this.... ( dont kill the messenger!!)

By James Desborough, 26/07/2009

THIS shocking picture backs claims that Michael Jackson's nose FELL OFF after being ravaged by plastic surgery.
The picture - taken only weeks before the star died - shows him wearing his trademark shades and mask.

His facial contours are strangely flat and there is only a shadow where the tip of his nose should have been.

The snap outside a Beverly Hills jewellers in April suggested Jackson was not wearing the plastic prothestic conk insiders reveal he was reliant on.

Last night it was claimed that Jackson's false nose was missing as he lay in the morgue after death and that there was simply a HOLE in the middle of his face.

And former Neverland aide Adrian McManus said: "His nose was always a problem. In his closet he had stage glue and a jar of fake noses he told me were for disguises."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... L-OFF.html
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Offline PinkTopaz

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by PinkTopaz

• on: February 23, 2010, 11:17:32 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

THIS shocking picture backs claims that Michael Jackson's nose FELL OFF after being ravaged by plastic surgery.
The picture - taken only weeks before the star died - shows him wearing his trademark shades and mask.

His facial contours are strangely flat and there is only a shadow where the tip of his nose should have been.

The snap outside a Beverly Hills jewellers in April suggested Jackson was not wearing the plastic prothestic conk insiders reveal he was reliant on.

Last night it was claimed that Jackson's false nose was missing as he lay in the morgue after death and that there was simply a HOLE in the middle of his face.

And former Neverland aide Adrian McManus said: "His nose was always a problem. In his closet he had stage glue and a jar of fake noses he told me were for disguises."

Not shooting the messenger.. but since becoming a fan I've seen that b**ch's nonsensical story so many times!! It's soooo stupid..

Offline i[MISS]my[KING]

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by i[MISS]my[KING]

• on: February 23, 2010, 12:54:16 PM
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 01:43:04 PM by i[MISS]my[KING] »

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

iMJacksonfaN

• Show only replies by iMJacksonfaN

• on: February 23, 2010, 01:33:08 PM
The nose isn't caved in.. It's caved out..

this1crazygirl

• Show only replies by this1crazygirl

• on: February 23, 2010, 02:11:49 PM
bring that nose to me LOL

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Eva R

• on: February 24, 2010, 11:42:20 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

What a BS!

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by whatyourheartsays

• on: February 25, 2010, 11:12:45 PM
I just hope that Michael's collapsing nose will not make the whole world collapse...

WHO CARES ?

Michael can have elephant nose, or rat nose (it's so cute ^^) or no nose at all...
Don't you think there are more important things ? I mean we all have private things, we are all hidding things sometime (I 'd like to hide a few kilos ^^) That's part of "secret garden". I don't think we should be wondering about that. It only concerns Michael (and his own nose, or no-nose  :roll: )

It's just like people having hair or not, having surgery or not. If you wear false hair,if you have surgery, it's just because you doesn't accept what you see in the mirror, not because of other people. So shoudn't we (other people) just leave Michael alone with those physical business ? It only concerns HIM and the way he loves what he sees in the mirror. No one should say about this image. That's complete personnal evolution.
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline PinkTopaz

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 11:21:53 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"

Michael can have elephant nose, or rat nose (it's so cute ^^)
OMG!! How did you know that my siblings play some game about him where he acts like a cartoon "sneaky weasel" and grows a weasel nose?!! I've even drawn it on (not realistically) on Paint!

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 11:47:06 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Michael can have elephant nose, or rat nose (it's so cute ^^)
OMG!! How did you know that my siblings play some game about him where he acts like a cartoon "sneaky weasel" and grows a weasel nose?!! I've even drawn it on (not realistically) on Paint!

hold on, I need google translation for such strange words  :lol:
*be right back !*

• Hoaxer

• on: February 25, 2010, 11:50:41 PM
ok I understand the game, but I don't understand the whole thing.
Your bro & sister are playing a game about Michael ? and in this game they created, Michael changes nose ? They pretend to play with Michael or it's a game about Michael ...

english is so weird to me sometime, I am so sorry, and google makes it more weird I think  :lol:

Offline Dancing_Machine

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Dancing_Machine

• on: February 26, 2010, 09:31:06 AM
Is it really necessary to discuss his nose?

He's been hurt by all those BS stories in the tabloids about his nose, so why are we guys doing the same thing here?

It's not nice to act like he can't have he's own nose like he isn't a normal human.  :x

Let\'s not forget...

Offline TinkerbellStardust

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TinkerbellStardust

• on: February 26, 2010, 10:24:55 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

He's been hurt by all those BS stories in the tabloids about his nose, so why are we guys doing the same thing here?

It's not nice to act like he can't have he's own nose like he isn't a normal human.  :x

Precisely! Who cares that he had a nose job? Leave the man's nose alone already! He looks great!

http://www.twitter.com/fairylandob
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 05:40:16 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

I think that the real point is that, even if he had no nose, he would STILL be human  :roll:
Why do physical differences should make people become some kind of "alien" ?
Being "normal" is something weird. No one can be normal. "Normality ?" is just a stupid thing to "stigmatise?" people. It's only to keep people in ignorance and fear of what is different from them. We are all "not normal" whether we have a nose or not. So who cares about having a nose or not ? If Michael had "proove?" that he had a nose (or not) there would have been something not normal about his ears, about his legs, about his ***, or about his behaviour, about the way he eats, the way he sleeps, the way he puts butter on his morning toasts. Everybody looks weird to someone else in a way or another.

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rowdyangel

• on: February 26, 2010, 05:50:54 PM
OMG I find this thread upsetting  :(

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Offline PinkTopaz

• Hoaxer

• on: February 26, 2010, 10:34:10 PM
ok I understand the game, but I don't understand the whole thing.
Your bro & sister are playing a game about Michael ? and in this game they created, Michael changes nose ? They pretend to play with Michael or it's a game about Michael ...

english is so weird to me sometime, I am so sorry, and google makes it more weird I think  :lol:
^O^  I got way more than just a bro and sis, lemme say that! One of my sisters pretends to be Michael doing ridiculously funny yet unrealistic things, like in a cartoon, you know? If he does something he isn't supposed to be doing- sneaking around, he just grows a cute orange weasel snout over his nose and mouth all of a sudden, like a cartoon- because weasels are usually represented as sneaky animals, you know? And when people see him he just says "it's a banana", and it can vanish instantly and leave people going like, WTF?  ROFL, I feel so ridiculous explaining this, if you could see my hilarious sister do this you'd see it's really funny!

Offline MJ_Facts

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJ_Facts

• on: February 27, 2010, 01:40:14 AM
Oxman sounds like he's reading this forum?!  ;)        
Where did he get this information from?
Does he know all of MJs stage and concert photos?
Did he analyse them or did he place an order to do so?

Offline teine21

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by teine21

• on: February 27, 2010, 01:49:38 AM
it looks like there is a tube going into his nose, look at the side of his face...there's a clear tube.

• Hoaxer

• on: February 27, 2010, 05:59:30 PM
Yes we discussed about this with french doctor. We were thinking that it was strange to have something in the nose AND a tube in the mouth, but she explained it was normal process for such medical acts.

PinkTopaz, i do my best to imagine this thing but I guess watching must be far funnier  :D

Whatever, I couldn't imagine we would still be talking about that nose 20years later  :roll:  There must be nothing happening on Earth for we have such big issues to talk about  :lol: I think that soon we will be talking about his prosthetic ****, much more fun to come  :D