Re: the making of the making of this is it
January 24, 2010, 01:09:02 AM
Well I finished watching the DVD and I can't wait for you all to see it so I can hear your thoughts/opinions.

Even after watching the hard part - Memories of Michael - I am still a believer that Michael is alive. My thoughts when I was watching this part are that only so many people can be in on the hoax without jeopardizing the whole thing. I believe Kenny is but the rest of the people who speak about Michael's "passing" honestly believe he is gone and they are heartsick. As we all once were.

So hurry folks and watch the DVD so we can share thoughts on what we see.

Keeping the Faith strong in Canada!

GG
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 01:20:19 AM
i agree that ko is in on the hoax cause he emphazing that he glad mj trusted him on these projects and also all his crazy tweets ill have to wait til i get paid next week to get mine also have to get my 3d glasses from target for the grammys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 01:54:29 AM
What I have noticed is all the comments about how sad they are are about him NOT being able to do the concert! Not that they are sad that he passed away (hate saying that  :(  even though I know he isn't) but they are sad because he didn't get to do the concerts! This was mentioned on twitter and I agree that they kept saying that they were sad about the concert not coming to be and that Michael didn't get to do the concerts. SO maybe they all thought he had every intention of doing the concerts (or maybe he did too) but then something happened where he had to fake his death and the concerts were never meant to be.

This is my take on it  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

January 24, 2010, 03:14:40 AM
So do you think many of the key players involved in TII are aware of the hoax?  I prefer your interpretation of their comments Jennyapplehead. I'm going to watch again from that reference point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

January 24, 2010, 05:58:08 AM
Thanks guys for your thoughts/opinions.  I stil have to wait (Asia) for ours.  Maybe next week, I'll try to get/buy the DVD.

So jealous that some of you were able to get/buy and see the DVD.

Please tell us more about what you've seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 07:54:17 PM
Just testing. I just did a long post on the DVD extras and didn't see it - sooo - I'm just testing to see if I'm doing something dumb from my end. If this gets posted I'll repost

Technology is obviously not my strength
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 11:05:06 PM
Rats!  Guess I lost the first post - so here we go again.

One thing that was sooooo obvious in the DVD extras is that Michael was totally in control. There is absolutely no evidence that he was the weak manipulated pawn portrayed in the (ugh) tabloids.

Kenny gave full credit to Michael's creative genious being the cornerstone of the entire spectacular production. Michaels is described as being bold, breaking boundaries and being totally in control and in charge. He was passionate, involved and engaged in every aspect of the creation of TII. From the lighting, to the set design, the pyrotechnics, the 3D films, selection of the dancers - everything. Kenny says "He (Michael was in charge - like an old fashioned entertainer. Technology didn't run the show; Michael ran the show. And when he stopped - you watched - and you held your breath. And that's what made Michael Jackson Michael Jackson on stage. And why he was different than anybody else you went to see in concert.

There's a point in the DVD during a run through of the Thriller 3D rehearsal where Michael takes a seat where the audience will be and just watches. He wanted to know what the audience would be experiencing - the look of delight on his face is priceless. With good reason. This would be the very first time a concert audience would be able to have the 3D experience at a live concert.

They have a 100x30 ft 3D LED HD screen where they start the graveyard sequence and then the live Zombie performers are on stage with the 3D screen as a backdrop. After Michael emerges from the Black Widow elements would go off the stage into the arena and drop from the ceiling - which Michael liked to call 4D. A Thriller spectacular - another Michael masterpiece.

Michael was genuinelu excited about the costumes created for him by Zaldy. I'll describe the Billie Jean costume - it was amazing. First the sequined socks lit up; then - the stripe in the tuxedo pants lit up and the inseam of Michael's arms in the black sequined jacket lit up with the light finally culminating in his sequined glove. Zaldy worked with scientists from Phillips Technology who jumped at the opportunity to work on something for Michael.

The light show could be pre-programmed with the choreography or operated remotely - like. WII game. Zaldy said Michael's favourite was rainbow colours changing to a bright pulsating light.

I think Zaldy really got Michael and Michael's visions for his songs and his art. There are so many jaw dropping costumes and I really don't want to spoil it for you. I'll just say that each and every costume is unique, exquisite, artistic and beautiful - just like the man for whom they were designed.

I cannot wait for you all to see this for yourselves. I can't do it justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions