Re: Was Michael secretly married to Grace? 2007
January 04, 2010, 10:23:00 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I thought Grace was married anyway>? :?

yes, i heard about it too. and i read it some where that she's a muslim.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

January 06, 2010, 10:12:55 PM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Look an article from 2007 that I've  just found:

JACKSON HAS WED HIS KIDS' NANNY?MICHAEL JACKSON has secretly wed his children's long-serving nanny, according to shocking new U.S. reports. Despite denials from the pop superstar's camp, America's National Enquirer has printed copies of a new real estate document, in which Jackson states he's married. And now sources close to the King Of Pop have confirmed Jackson wed 40-year-old Grace Rwaramba in Las Vegas earlier this year (07). A source tells the Enquirer, "Grace... is one of his dearest friends. She is one of the few people who stood by his side through all of his problems - including the child molestation trial in 2005." If true, this is Jackson's third marriage. He was previously wed to Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley.

27 September 2007 02:05
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He Also Married Me Back In the thriller era ;) Oh that was a secret too :D LMAO this shit is so stupid.people will say anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 10, 2010, 10:05:55 PM
Not true
I looked at the public records for Las Vegas. No marriage for Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 10, 2010, 10:12:41 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Not true. Michael wasn't secretly married to Grace, ever.

By all accounts, meaning as said by many people who personally knew him, Michael (wisely) never slept with the help, let alone married or had intimate relationships with any of them. He was smart and respectful enough to realize it's never a good idea to mix business with pleasure, especially when it comes to a rich, famous, and powerful man like him.

I'm quite sure Grace WISHED he had married her, though. She seems to be quite infatuated with him, as many women (wisely) are.

and I guess it's not wise to allow his children to call the "help" Mom...'cause that is just what his children call her and to them I am sure she is more than just the help....she is their mother figure...Besides, how in the world do you or anyone else know who he slept with?  If he loved her enough as a friend to have his children call her "MOM" how do we know there wasn't something more.  Unless you were a fly on the wall or shoulder to cry on, how can you say he "never" did anything you know nothing about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 10, 2010, 10:16:44 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Not true. Michael wasn't secretly married to Grace, ever.

By all accounts, meaning as said by many people who personally knew him, Michael (wisely) never slept with the help, let alone married or had intimate relationships with any of them. He was smart and respectful enough to realize it's never a good idea to mix business with pleasure, especially when it comes to a rich, famous, and powerful man like him.

I'm quite sure Grace WISHED he had married her, though. She seems to be quite infatuated with him, as many women (wisely) are.

and I guess it's not wise to allow his children to call the "help" Mom...'cause that is just what his children call her and to them I am sure she is more than just the help....she is their mother figure...Besides, how in the world do you or anyone else know who he slept with?  If he loved her enough as a friend to have his children call her "MOM" how do we know there wasn't something more.  Unless you were a fly on the wall or shoulder to cry on, how can you say he "never" did anything you know nothing about?

lolol Michael denied being marry to her. It was just a stupid rumor from a stupid tabloid trash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 10:21:35 PM
I think Michael and Grace did have a little something something going on.  They may not have been married but I do think their relationship went to a different level than just boss and employee.  There are photos that I've seen of them out together with none of the kids.  They're just kicking it by themselves.  I also saw a video of them on youtube where he was shopping and she was out with him.  Kinda like when a couple go shopping together.  I heard she was a big influence on him too regarding his money and the people he kept around him.  No man is going to let a woman have that much say in his life unless there is some intimacy there in my opinion.  The fact that the kids consider her to be like their mom says alot too.  I wouldn't want my kids to be saying that their nanny is like their parent.  I also heard that sometime he would want her to sleep beside him in bed because he had a hard time falling asleep.  I just think some people hate on Grace because they don't think Michael would go for someone like her but I think she had Michael's back.  She was also at his trials too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 27, 2010, 11:33:58 AM
I guess MJ's private life was just that . Private. I would have loved for him to have found that special person. He truly deserved it. He is just such a precious, lovely soul and I hate to think he was so isolated and alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:06:51 PM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Look an article from 2007 that I've  just found:

JACKSON HAS WED HIS KIDS' NANNY?MICHAEL JACKSON has secretly wed his children's long-serving nanny, according to shocking new U.S. reports. Despite denials from the pop superstar's camp, America's National Enquirer has printed copies of a new real estate document, in which Jackson states he's married. And now sources close to the King Of Pop have confirmed Jackson wed 40-year-old Grace Rwaramba in Las Vegas earlier this year (07). A source tells the Enquirer, "Grace... is one of his dearest friends. She is one of the few people who stood by his side through all of his problems - including the child molestation trial in 2005." If true, this is Jackson's third marriage. He was previously wed to Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley.

I don't believe that , anything written by the enquirer ...?
Michael didn't hide other 2 marriges , why would he hide this. NO TRUE..BULLSHIT.

27 September 2007 02:05
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions