I'm behind Michael all the WAY.

Im creating this topic to get some feedback from other SOULdiers of L.O.V.E
I recently opened up to a person close to me, and wanted to share all i have learnt and am aware of. This was hard because i do truly believe what is happenning. The person told me not to get sucked in and that people still believe ELVIS is still alive and there still waiting and dont be gullable and nieve. I felt this person was being condecending, not intenting to hurt me though, but that was the result. There was more too it that i dont wish to share. But thats the jist.  I do believe im intelligent for myself and this doesnt change what i believe for myself. I dont want to be fooled by someone or anyone, who may be more intelligent. It just hurts to believe in something wholeheartedly and be knocked down as if your dumb. This person probly doesnt realize that if i needed anyone to believe me it would have been them. I then went and had a private tear.. I am trying to do my PART and share and help people be aware but i just wondered how others feel when they do this?? This is not about MIKE'S GOLD PANTS to me or HOW HOTT HE IS as i often read in these FORUMS its about so much more to me. Sorry if im too forward for want of a better word but thats just how i am.. Mike isnt the only one who has gone through pain and had their heart broken over and over for this. Hope some of you SOULdiers of L.O.V.E can share your honest feelings. Thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dear member
                      i know many of us have some tragedies   in our life that connect us to mj one way or another ,i have mine too,sometimest th ings dont work out and we ask God why me ? why is it like that ? but to have patience is the answer to your problem
 sometimes back  a friend of mine email me this and i m sending it to you and only then you will realise that why there mj had to lead su ch life
A’Hadiths
Guidance from The Prophet (saws)

Hadrat Abu Hurairah (r.a.) reported that: ‘The Messenger of Allah (saws) said: "He whom Allah intends good, He makes him to suffer from some affliction".
Related by Al-Bukhari.

Commentary:
Because the very intention of the creation of life is to test mankind whether one is obedient or disobedient, man is put through a series set of trials of by Allah Subhanah.  If Allah bestows one with abundance and good, one is tested whether one shows gratitude towards their Lord or one becomes arrogant and proud….and if one is afflicted with a calamity, one is tested whether one is patient or impatient.

Calamity and afflictions are no more than a mere trial and a test ordained by Allah Subhanah, and the more pious one is, the more one is afflicted with trials from their Lord.  Troubles of this world like grief, calamity, disease, poverty, loss of life and property, etc., have a benign aspect for a believer in the sense that on account of them one turns towards their Lord and begs mercy and compassion from Him because of which one’s sins are forgiven. Thus in these afflictions there is a blessing for one in the Hereafter.

dont be sad , cry happy tears for mj , he is  way/was successful all the way, by the way nothing is impossible , truth will prevail , keep the faith , take good care . God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I appreciate your heart-felt sharing.
  I am a person who works to clear MJ's name; ongoing since before I came to fully beLIEve.
  So, for me the "V" in LOVE represents vindication. I don't believe that Michael is vengeful and the V stands for Vindetta. He has invited us to seek truth and certainly is deserving of true respect but, if Michael were vengeful, he would have sued LAPD for the abuse. He says in TII "stand up, stand up stand up". Certainly he doesn't mean just for him yet, for me now, I stand up for him because to do so is to stand up to the media in one effort to heal humanity. I have also heard that the "V: stands for "Verify"; same difference verify truth.
   The "L" to me stands for Love even though the word is already spelled-out for we need lots of it. Though for it to stand for Listen makes such sense because we live in a world of more talking than listening.
    "O" I think of Oneness. Supposedly it stands for observe; also same difference for to say that all is not one is denial; when we honestly observe.
     The "E" to me...Earth, Environment & Evolution most of all. Supposedly it stands for evolve. God willing we evolve to live truth, in oneness for love.[attachment=0:1umz2ehj]Copy of yes; all together- FCBK MJ fanclub- 5500_127694377944_726882944_2398492_7626870_n.jpg[/attachment:1umz2ehj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

I know how you feel I was at a friends house for dinner and the topic of  Mj and This is it came up and I started to tell them that I found this website and a couple of other things that made me think he is alive and they said you know they said the same thing about Elvis I am 36 years Old I know what they said about Elvis it's not like i'm 12 and never heard these rumors. They looked at me like I was crazy and so I never bought it up to anyone else I know the evidence and that  is good enough for me.
   So know if anyone mentions Mj I just tell them what amazing things he did humanitarian wise and that most of what was said in the media was proven to be lies. I just spread his message about helping your neighbors and striving to be more like him. I believe all will be told very soon and I can't wait to prove them wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you mjj_fan... This qoute was well needed..

"He whom Allah intends good, He makes him to suffer from some affliction".

Although im not in tragedy. I appretiate your comments. Thank you!!

Much love.. ;)

thank you carobeth for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your words and glad you felt where i am coming from.. L.O.V.E to YOU.. :)

SOULdier of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll stand beside him on this one... The wrold needed a wake up call and if this is what it took so be it....  Michael knew it and if we really take the time to look we know it too...

With this we are going to make great changes in the world.   Now ppl are opening their hearts and minds to see that we need to stand together on this...

So thank you Michael for bring us all together.... and together we will stand beside you through all that is to come..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Thank God For Making Me The Person I am... With God Anything can happen!
I still miss you mom.. Love you..
Michael, Thank you so much for opening my eyes, so I could find out who I really am.. Love you with every bit of my soul..

Quote from: "LoriCStone"
I know how you feel I was at a friends house for dinner and the topic of  Mj and This is it came up and I started to tell them that I found this website and a couple of other things that made me think he is alive and they said you know they said the same thing about Elvis I am 36 years Old I know what they said about Elvis it's not like i'm 12 and never heard these rumors. They looked at me like I was crazy and so I never bought it up to anyone else I know the evidence and that  is good enough for me.
   So know if anyone mentions Mj I just tell them what amazing things he did humanitarian wise and that most of what was said in the media was proven to be lies. I just spread his message about helping your neighbors and striving to be more like him. I believe all will be told very soon and I can't wait to prove them wrong

Hi LoriCStone, thanks a lot for your reply, i get frustrated when people have no care to research, and what ever happened to cross referencing, its tuff when you give someone some information and they dont care to ask the questions and look to see if they can find things to support or dismiss it, they just say thats crazy, thats nuts, your being silly, maybe but what can u or i do about it, it all starts with one i say.. Dont you think? But it is great to here and compare others stories of sharing the info and doing our part in this.. I know its hard at times for sure, especially if your anything like me(sensitive)but we need to do our part nonetheless, espescially if we want the changes in the world to occur. Its great to know im not alone in the fact of people not taking it to easily. I will continue to share this even if i get hurt. Thats true strength and belief in what we're doing.  I think the most content people are the most sensitive, that really is true. I really dont like it when im not belived in cos im so passionate, often blinded by my passion.  People take my excitement and passion as a sign of sillyness. Its not, its innocence.......and passion. Im rambling a bit, but the fact of the matter is we need to....PUT.....OUR.....HEART....ON.....LINE...as a song i know says....hehehe...  :)

thats the only way things will change, and they do need too!
Im sick of the herd mentallity go to..work..eat..tv..sleep..yell at the person overtaking you... Their all zombies.. With no love...although i believe working is impprtant but it should be out of love.... For one another and what your doing..... Not to mention all te conspiracies... Which i believe after researching and cross referencing.

Hope that isnt too heavy for ya love.. ;)

Much L.O.V.E to you....

SOULdier of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KAY083121"
I'll stand beside him on this one... The wrold needed a wake up call and if this is what it took so be it....  Michael knew it and if we really take the time to look we know it too...

With this we are going to make great changes in the world.   Now ppl are opening their hearts and minds to see that we need to stand together on this...

So thank you Michael for bring us all together.... and together we will stand beside you through all that is to come..

Hi KAY083121,

i agree with you completly, the world did, And some still do need a wake up call.

My post was about people not believing and hpw that can hurt when u really want them too, i hope it didnt seem i was loosing faith, cos im not, and never will.

I believe its truly important we all do what we can, no matter the cost, even if it is just a word or too that will plant seeds for people.

Hope we can all share and make aware for L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E to ALL

SOULdier of L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i believe in loving others and have practiced it all my life.  I will be a friend to a stranger until they do something that's makes me do otherwise.  I know Michael believes in love, but i must say, ( I apologize to anyone who i may offend).  But i am just not buying into all of this soldier of love stuff.  I believe he did the hoax for something that was very detremental to himself and maybe many others.   But, if that is what it takes to make poeple start to embrace each other then that is fine in my book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To letstalkagain,

BUMMER.....!!

Being a SOULdier of L.O.V.E means you will stand up for what you believe in no matter what, and stand up to none believers and if mike needs, also the powers that be.

Hope you would do all this in the name of L.O.V.E.

Cheers :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know how you feel...I tried telling my family...they've known I have loved him for years...but I told them I think he is still alive and they looked at me like I was crazy and my mom said I was obsessed...they weren't trying to be hurtful, but it did really hurt because they're my family and I really do care about what they think about me...im not losing faith it just hurts that i don't feel they are supporting me...I admit it I did cry :cry:

Oh well...Im still a SOULdier of L.O.V.E. and that will never change...ill keep spreading the word to those who aren't so closed minded (no offense to my fam...lol) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

ralu

The point is that I knew that if I try to simply tell the people that he is alive, they will consider me crazy, naive and they wouldn't give any chance to my message. I choose instead to show them all how all these circumstancies have pushed me to a higher level of understanding and compassion and sensitivity. It is no need anymore to mention MJ's name. I simply chose to take some actions, to write some inspiring letters asking my friends to join me in my decision of changing the world. They really felt inspired and many of them responded with a grate joy to my call. I adviced them to do the same thing and to spread the word to their friends and to give a personal touch to those messages and to have faith that "piece by piece by piece" we will finally make a difference. I feel the need of telling them that all these are inspired by Mike, but for the sake of actually seeing hes message becoming reality I didn't tell them yet. But I slip in my monthly letters some quotes from Dancing the Dream and every body loves them.I can't wait the day when I'll tell them: "Well, my friends, note that without even knowing this, you became MJ fans" :lol:  Of course, the closest of my friends know. I respect their doubt, but I know they keep the hoax possibility as an option in their minds. The problem is that many of the people are afraid to believe this, because they are afraid of being ridiculed.

To conclude, I think that it's more efficient to spread the message, to show the love, to inspire them as good as we can instead of trying to force the world to believe he is alive. And ALWAYS with LOVE! Sometimes I mention to my friends about some wonderful things he did for this world, but I do all my best not to insist too much on the subject... like "btw, did you know that..." and than I stop. And you know what? I can feel the curiosity and the admiration (for him) growing inside them, until they are the ones who ask me questions. Just like Mike used to say that he only releases albums once on 4-5 years, because that makes people witing for them :D

Don't be disapointed...just use your own example as a model for the others, without letting them any reason to say that you're obsessed about MJ. Everything is about the message and how to put it in facts.

Hugs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

hello,

thanks for your words mjsgirl, im with you on how you feel. Thanks for your honesty and your dedication! We are passionate therefor we need people to believe in us! Thanks again. Much L.O.V.E. ;)

@ralu

thanks for your thoughts thats a great way of looking and dealing with things! Like i said, maybe not in this topic, but, a lot of the time its about planted seeds for people that will get them thinking! Its up too each of us to decide on how much we share with people. Based on our own judgement of the situation were in at that present time! Sometimes we or people witha similar personality to me! We need to open up wholeheartedly and want to be believe in.. Espescially when u know certain things in your heart! As i said its up to each of us to put our heart on the line or not! At whatever risk that may be!  Most of what i do is plant the seeds for them. Otherwise i would be hurt far too often. Thanks for giving me your thoughts i now have some new tools to help the situation! ;)  

Im loving the intelligent thoughts we can bounce back and forth in the name of L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E to all..... :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

Quote from: "Malakye808"

@ralu

thanks for your thoughts thats a great way of looking and dealing with things! Like i said, maybe not in this topic, but, a lot of the time its about planted seeds for people that will get them thinking! Its up too each of us to decide on how much we share with people. Based on our own judgement of the situation were in at that present time! Sometimes we or people witha similar personality to me! We need to open up wholeheartedly and want to be believe in.. Espescially when u know certain things in your heart! As i said its up to each of us to put our heart on the line or not! At whatever risk that may be!  Most of what i do is plant the seeds for them. Otherwise i would be hurt far too often. Thanks for giving me your thoughts i now have some new tools to help the situation! ;)  

Im loving the intelligent thoughts we can bounce back and forth in the name of L.O.V.E.

L.O.V.E to all..... :-)

I do totally agree with you. I am sure that all the fans that saw the whole picture of MJ's work connected to the beautiful landscape of his soul, cannot be else but sensitive, opened, passionate persons. So they will all plant the seeds, with or without intention. The most delicate thing though, is to remember to water the seeds from time to time at least for a while...and you know that too much water could also harm the seeds.  :D

Much love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain