Is Michael the Arch Angel?
November 29, 2009, 01:15:28 PM
I didn't know where to post this or how to find out if it had already been posted.  If it has, just ignore.  I think it is an interesting read.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Is Michael the Arch Angel?
November 29, 2009, 07:21:14 PM
I was looking at stuff like that yesterday. There is something blessed about the name Michael. Everyone with that name is a pretty decent person. Michael Jackson in particular, yes I do believe he's  something of that proportion. I don't really care if people don't agree, that's my personal conviction. I believe that in Revelations, the  ArchAngel Michael was Michael Jackson because we are in the point of Revelations where I think it matches up. The only thing close to Jesus in Revelations was Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

Crescendo

November 29, 2009, 07:37:11 PM
Err.. well..

I, respectfully, disagree. I just think michael was a beautiful person. I think he was like you and me. He came into this world like we all did and he has or had pain and ailments and smiles and laughs like we all have had/have. He made mistakes like we all do. And he had/has the same feelings of love, anger, happiness, sadness like we all have.

But I'm not mocking your opinion, I just disagree.

With L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 29, 2009, 08:28:56 PM
I expect people to disagree with me on this cuz they always do.

Theres many things I have found out about Mj for instance, that I just refuse to talk about on here because the manner of the subject is not one I wish to dispute. To quit beating around the bush... Mj went through some things that he did not talk about. Sometimes rumors got deneyed by his people without his approval,  (on the subject of what I refuse to discuss) a person who worked for Michael told him (mj) that he had dispelled such and such rumor pertaining to Joe Jackson. Micheal got upset and said "how do you know thats not true". So while there are some light subjects I tread on here, theres a whole lot I and anyone who cares could find out about him if they looked. I wish for Michaels sake these things had been revealed but the media absolutely did not want people to know the truth and no forum is the place for it.

But I will and I have openly stated and firmly stand by my opinion. This age experiences no biblical things because they as in past ages refuse to see or accept that from their own time and people, though all the signs are there. Simply put no celebrity was ever or will ever be such a humanitarian.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

December 02, 2009, 10:13:10 PM
I disagree, he was just  beautiful person who was flawed just like the rest of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:17:45 PM
Quote from: "Michael-IS-Beautiful"
I expect people to disagree with me on this cuz they always do.

Theres many things I have found out about Mj for instance, that I just refuse to talk about on here because the manner of the subject is not one I wish to dispute. To quit beating around the bush... Mj went through some things that he did not talk about. Sometimes rumors got deneyed by his people without his approval,  (on the subject of what I refuse to discuss) a person who worked for Michael told him (mj) that he had dispelled such and such rumor pertaining to Joe Jackson. Micheal got upset and said "how do you know thats not true". So while there are some light subjects I tread on here, theres a whole lot I and anyone who cares could find out about him if they looked. I wish for Michaels sake these things had been revealed but the media absolutely did not want people to know the truth and no forum is the place for it.

But I will and I have openly stated and firmly stand by my opinion. This age experiences no biblical things because they as in past ages refuse to see or accept that from their own time and people, though all the signs are there. Simply put no celebrity was ever or will ever be such a humanitarian.

i hate when people do this...lol know i want to know :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:16:48 PM
"All said, the question can be posed: "Who is like Michael Jackson?" The answer? No one on this earth. And likely no one in this lifetime. Enough said. Amen." (from the article you just linked above)

To me Michael Jackson is much larger than life.  I even think of him as a saint, a magical person who has reached heights of sublime ecstasy most of us cannot even imagine.  His gift is so great that I often feel in awestruck when I hear him sing or watch him perform and at times feel closer to god than I ever have in a church...so I am glad you brought this up..I have been thinking along the same lines.  A risky thing to say and something I wouldn't say to most people.  That is just the way I feel about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 04:02:05 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
Err.. well..

I, respectfully, disagree. I just think michael was a beautiful person. I think he was like you and me. He came into this world like we all did and he has or had pain and ailments and smiles and laughs like we all have had/have. He made mistakes like we all do. And he had/has the same feelings of love, anger, happiness, sadness like we all have.

But I'm not mocking your opinion, I just disagree.

With L.O.V.E. :)

Ditto w/Crescendo on this one all the way .....!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Sweet Sweet Earth Angel A.K.A. Michael* -
Please Comeback ..... We Love You!

*MadameTexas@gmail.com - email me Michael!*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - check me out !

December 12, 2009, 04:08:47 PM
Michael is a beautiful human being with many special gifts - there is no denying that - but I think that this Archangel Michael issue is taking things a bit too far.

We all love Michael dearly, obviously, but it's not good to place him on such a high pedestal.  If he's planning a comeback (and I stress 'IF'), can you imagine the pressure that placing him so high will put him under?

At the end of the day, Michael is a human being, like you and me.  He has faults and imperfections like everyone else.  He cuts and bleeds like you and me.

I love him with all of my heart but to claim that he is some heavenly being is ridiculous to say the least.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

December 12, 2009, 04:26:25 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Michael is a beautiful human being with many special gifts - there is no denying that - but I think that this Archangel Michael issue is taking things a bit too far.

We all love Michael dearly, obviously, but it's not good to place him on such a high pedestal.  If he's planning a comeback (and I stress 'IF'), can you imagine the pressure that placing him so high will put him under?

At the end of the day, Michael is a human being, like you and me.  He has faults and imperfections like everyone else.  He cuts and bleeds like you and me.

I love him with all of my heart but to claim that he is some heavenly being is ridiculous to say the least.  :roll:

There are so many other claims that are far more ridiculous if you ask me.  But I am neither judge nor the jury, so I don't  discredit anyone else.  AS I SAID, this is MY OPINION and you don't have to agree or even read it.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

DooDoo

December 12, 2009, 04:50:31 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"

Ditto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

December 12, 2009, 04:57:28 PM
Quote from: hesouttamylife
I didn't know where to post this or how to find out if it had already been posted.  If it has, just ignore.  I think it is an interesting read.

I don't think the initial post asked anyone to believe he was a heavenly being.  Can anyone dispute that :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

December 12, 2009, 05:01:53 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I don't think the initial post asked anyone to believe he was a heavenly being.  Can anyone dispute that :?:

You may like to have a look at a thread called "I found THE clue" by Oetoort. There is lots of information on there regarding this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 05:32:08 PM
Angels do not solely exist in heaven and they have been known to take on human form and live amongst human beings. If you research this you will see what I am saying. The Bible even says, "Be careful how you entertain strangers for they may be angels unaware."

Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.

The word Angel simply means messenger. Michael certainly was that. In the Greek (Angelos) means messenger.

There is a series about this on youtube as well for those who are into metaphysics.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 24, 2009, 05:36:14 PM
This is so strange.  I had the same impression, I don't know why.  There is something about him that is uplifting that no one during our time has managed to achieve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions