Re: Midnightmlk Prediction about Haiti?
January 21, 2010, 02:44:28 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
So what is astounding are some occurencies that we do not have any explanation so far for:

1) why the "changes" in Haiti were referred to quite in advance (Nov 30, 2009)
(see other thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Oh by the way. Their will be significant changes in Haiti,that will be truly noticeable,in a bigggg way. and it will be the work of GH. 9:23 PM Nov 30th, 2009 from web"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) why 10,000s of troops were so immediately available - so much faster than any aid from human aid organizations, why the marine transporter (which happens to be a small airport) is just available and U.S. is controlling Haiti now

3) whether the earthquakes were induced (whenever there are drillings there may be earthquakes)

4) why after the end of Duvalier regime the country was being partitioned among foreign companies

5) how come that there are researcher's statements about uranium, bauxite (for aluminium), copper, gold and ENORMEOUS resources of petroleum found on Haiti and between Haiti and Cuba - said larger than those resources of petroleum of Venezuela which is the richest petroleum holding country in the mid Americas.

If you are questioning too, this is giving some more questions:

So what if the U.S. were in fact drilling for petroleum underseas, calculating with and inducing the earthquakes?
Anybody here to have access to scientific or regional sources on this?

Would this fit into the overall picture of TDCAU?

I'm a little skeptic about all of this HAARP stuff, but today I was asking myself why is the US trying to control Haiti, now?  My thoughts were between they are just taking advantage of the country's sad situation, or have they induced all of this?  I even read somewhere that the US was taking the orphan children from Haiti to the US for adoption.  This may seem like a good act because these children have lost their families, but what is Haiti's government opinion on this?  I don't think the US would allow  any other country's government to take children from their country if a disaster of this magnitude would hit the US. But then again, I must think...that this country has lost almost everything.  There is no safe place to have this children...so I wont judge.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2010, 06:57:19 PM
Hi, this is not offending, but I just don't understand what is the connection with this group/NWO/Illuminati with Michael's hoax death?

Maybe the answer will be:

Because Michael knew this NWO is ruining the world so, he wanted to do the demonstrate, then he gave us messages to us to join him to against this group. So my next question is, if this group can create earthquake and kill hundred thousand of people, so they must be killed Michael already easily. The result Michael is dead by Murray's hand (ordered by NWO)

Or

If they didn't kill him, so they warned him not to send out messages to people and pushed him to disappear, it's mean that he will never come back, and we will never see him anymore, because if he coming out, they will be able to kill him straight away, because they knew that Michael is danger for them.

This is why I don't really understand about all this Illuminati and NWO things, because what I know is they are really really powerful, how Michael and us can fight them?

And many said that when he come back he will be okay, without any legal matters, because some people from high position have handle this, but WHO??? How can we or Michael trust them and sure that they are not include to the NWO group (as we know this group is from the high position)?

I hope there is some friends can explain me and change my mind, because I don't really understand this. Please help...cheers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ariel

January 21, 2010, 09:15:31 PM
May be Love is the answer. Because God is love. If God is with us no one can be against us. Something along these lines. This is why the slogan is "It is all for love".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 21, 2010, 11:25:36 PM
Quote from: "mjisthemuses"
Hi, this is not offending, but I just don't understand what is the connection with this group/NWO/Illuminati with Michael's hoax death?

We learned from Michael's disappearance to not beLIEve what media and governments report and to question everything.
This is the connection.

So for this tragedy in Haiti, we can take every story reported with a BIG pint of salt. Truth is evident and before our eyes but we refuse to see it (and are distracted by many stories put out there for us to hide the truth). What did really happen?

Induced earthquakes are not any phantasy but regular side effect to any underground mining.
Hazardous dimensions may be reached when injecting fluid into the earth - such is done when filling cavities to stabilize mining ground or replacing fluid that has  been extracted. Read about mining and earthquakes in the web.

We don't need to talk "superior" nwo ideas in connection with MJ who publicly spoke about them.
It is sufficient to consider economic interests as primary reasons for war and destruction.
I would like to know when exactly the troops and the vessels were ordered into Haiti.
I would consider the probability as existing that an "accident" of mining activities was at least taken into account. We have witnessed kind of egomaniac exploiting behaviour before, didn't we?

MJ's disappearance has caused an avalanche of viral self-education and awakening in many dimensions. He didn't go underground to continue to entertain us.

Where is hope in these disasters?
Starting with the man in the mirror.
Important for all the ladies here: raising sons that do not become destructors and greedy egomaniacs.
Taking MJ's lyrics to heart and live what he told us.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 22, 2010, 12:08:59 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "mjisthemuses"

We learned from Michael's disappearance to not beLIEve what media and governments report and to question everything.
This is the connection.

So for this tragedy in Haiti, we can take every story reported with a BIG pint of salt. Truth is evident and before our eyes but we refuse to see it (and are distracted by many stories put out there for us to hide the truth). What did really happen?

Induced earthquakes are not any phantasy but regular side effect to any underground mining.
Hazardous dimensions may be reached when injecting fluid into the earth - such is done when filling cavities to stabilize mining ground or replacing fluid that has  been extracted. Read about mining and earthquakes in the web.

We don't need to talk "superior" nwo ideas in connection with MJ who publicly spoke about them.
It is sufficient to consider economic interests as primary reasons for war and destruction.
I would like to know when exactly the troops and the vessels were ordered into Haiti.
I would consider the probability as existing that an "accident" of mining activities was at least taken into account. We have witnessed kind of egomaniac exploiting behaviour before, didn't we?

MJ's disappearance has caused an avalanche of viral self-education and awakening in many dimensions. He didn't go underground to continue to entertain us.

Where is hope in these disasters?
Starting with the man in the mirror.
Important for all the ladies here: raising sons that do not become destructors and greedy egomaniacs.
Taking MJ's lyrics to heart and live what he told us.
L.O.V.E.

First of all, Thanks Grace for the explanation...
If am not wrong, so all the illuminati/NWO is just the background.....I understand now...
From this background, Michael wants to teach us and fix this world........:) I got it!!!

Am happier now.....

I like to say, before we change the world become the man in the mirror first....L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 24, 2010, 02:42:03 AM
With this I am correcting my speculation on a non-natural cause of the Haiti earthquake.
This is what a friend of mine working at a french geophysical institute answered on the question whether the earthquake of Haiti could have been induced:

"No, I am not aware of anything unusual. However, induced earthquakes cannot be differentiated from "normal" oned because in both cases they are dealing with stress reduction. It would be necessary to be able to establish a direct spatial and temporal relation to a potential induction cause .....
However, I have never heard of an induced earthquake of that strength. There were times in the 70-years in India, an induced earthquake with a magnitude greater than 6.0 (!) But this is still about 50 times smaller in released energy as what we have here. In addition, the associated oil field would have to be in the immediate vicinity and an offshoot of this "pressurized" space in the warp intrude ...... And at a distance of several hundred kilometers, this cause I think it is very unlikely ....
No, the earthquake for this region is unfortunately not completely unusual, and we also know that on the now broken pieces of the warp for a long time, almost no movements were observed, ie the rejection was "locked" and it has dammed a lot of energy. That is why I believe - as my colleagues at the institute - in a natural cause."

Research on earthquakes is undertaken via a worldwide net of institutes, personal relations and a net of data exchange. If there would have been a non-natural cause of the Haiti earthquake, the researchers of the region would have informed their partners on the other side of the globe since they all depend on the other institutes in the world.
Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 12:57:12 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

January 24, 2010, 11:02:10 AM
The truth will never be exposed by official institutes. Scientists are not allowed to speak. It's like this global warming supposedly due to CO2. They just want to create new taxes, carbon taxes. The Copenhagen summit has brought nothing officially. All we have is a big question mark. There is pollution and climate problems, deforestation, water pollution, hunger... many problems where attention is needed.
Of course there are natural causes in some disasters but this doesn't mean that actual technology cannot do it. Earthquakes and floods are strangely more and more numerous. We have to make the difference between natural causes and artificial ones. In the case of Haïti I really did not make up my mind but still is a thing that suggest me that is was planned. The US troop debarking in mass. I find it weird. Maybe they took advantage of the situation maybe the earthquake was planned nevertheless the result is the same in this case, the taking control of the country, again.
HAARP is a technology that really exists and I think that what we have been let to see is just a small part of its real abilities. As usual they only show us a piece of the puzzle. The Alaska site is set to divert us from the real HAARP, more powerful, more dangerous.  Don't forget that these people are in advance from us, their technology also.
I heard that they trained in California (lots of earthquakes there) and that next target could be Iran...the climate weapon is used as a threat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 24, 2010, 12:06:40 PM
This treat is very interesting and i thought alot about the situation of Haiti and the whole world.
My english isn't good enough to explain all my thinkings...
I think Michael Jackson rearly is very dangerous because he is so big and has so much fans. He has his eyes open about the world situation and wanted to wake up the ppl.
He has more seen than the most of us and he knew very importent persons, so he can look after the curtain and could see what's the plan.
He don't be calm, he wants to make it public....i understand so good ! I allways can't be still when i see bad situations....that makes a lot of problems....i know....it's the difficult way, but the only way to go when you will look into the mirror without a bad feeling.
I think Michael plans for a long time to make some things public.
I don't know if the earthquake of Haiti is made by nature...but i don't think so....even if 911...the Twin Towers...they fall so perfekt...two times a perfect break down....thats unbelievible.
At the 11.September 2001 Michael was with his brothers in New York and wants to reunion the Jackson 5.
And now....maybee the comeback stand before and ....now Haiti....was it a warning ?
I hope i am absolutly wrong, because in my heart i don't can and i don't want to believe that ppl can be so so bad to let so much innocent ppl die.
I don't know....but go with open eyes and ears through the day.
The trouth must prevail ! I will believe to the Love !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 12:27:49 PM
I posted this link on another thread.

I can't tell you for sure if the earthquake in Haiti was natural or not.

But isn't it convenient that the US Military practiced a "disaster relief scenario" in the case that Haiti had a "hurricane" or other large scale "natural disaster" the day before the earthquake?

Our military is just so thoughtful....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 12:41:46 PM
I also posted 2 more coincidences...on the other thread so I thought I put them here as well...

Here we are again with a practice bombing scenario at the London underground on the morning of 7/7/05 and again on the morning of 9/11/01 we have another practice scenario about a plane attack in America???
Just coincidence??? Maybe we need to look into other major disaster's and see if there are any more coincidences... I for one, would not be surprised to see more added to the list.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? ... va&aid=821
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 01:00:32 PM
OMG...i will read all i can found about it....i am so speechless and my eyes are full of tears...what are ppl doing ?
My world is very small, because i am ill and i never fly in a airplane and never saw the world...but i try to look with all my heart and mind to all the news...after Michaels " death" i learnd more than ever about the media and the world....it don't make me happy, but i can't close the eyes and i won't close the eyes !!!!

What can we do to make a change ???? How can we protect the ppl whow stand up and make thinks public ?
It's so dangerous but it must be done and i will be there to do all i can to help ! :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 24, 2010, 02:43:47 PM
I posted today in twitter about the Geologists that informed Haiti about an earthquake to come. Actually, according to the source, the Haiti government knew this would happen :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"