One side is very hot - the other is very cold..
January 24, 2010, 11:49:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael Jackson: 'One side of my body is hot, it's hot, and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold,'"

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Michael Jackson was so distraught over persistent insomnia in recent months that he pleaded for a powerful sedative despite warnings it could be harmful, says a nutritionist who was working with the singer as he prepared his comeback bid.

Cherilyn Lee, a registered nurse whose specialty includes nutritional counseling, said Tuesday that she repeatedly rejected his demands for the drug, Diprivan, which is given intravenously.

But a frantic phone call she received from Jackson four days before his death made her fear that he somehow obtained Diprivan or another drug to induce sleep, Lee said.

While in Florida on June 21, Lee was contacted by a member of Jackson's staff.

"He called and was very frantic and said, `Michael needs to see you right away.' I said, 'What's wrong?' And I could hear Michael in the background ..., 'One side of my body is hot, it's hot, and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold,'" Lee said.

"I said, `Tell him he needs to go the hospital. I don't know what's going on, but he needs to go to the hospital ... right away."

"At that point, I knew that somebody had given him something that hit the central nervous system," she said, adding, "He was in trouble Sunday and he was crying out."

Jackson did not go to the hospital. He died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest, his family said. Autopsies have been conducted, but an official cause of death is not expected for several weeks.

"I don't know what happened there. The only thing I can say is he was adamant about this drug," Lee said.
Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:27:34 PM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Thank you for your post, will have to give this some serious thought :?  

Will have to do some research, but very interesting and thank you for the time and effort you have put into this.

L.O.V.E.

:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i still dont know why he would call a nurse if his dr was there :?  i mean he had to of given it to him in the first place! :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

its wierd cos one of genavivejacksons tweets said read Michaels lyrics to You're Just Another Part Of Me, the truth is in the song
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

If the bloody nurse was that worried about him, why didnt she get in her car and drive to MJ and then call an ambulance herself?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:28:23 PM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

I find your post very interesting; but would you mind explaining your point in dummy terms? LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:26:46 PM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing your observations from that point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Thanks for the information.  Wow, I am shocked that MJ was not rushed to the hospital. :shock:  :shock:  This is simply horrible! :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: Melzy777

Jackson did not go to the hospital. He died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest, his family said. quote]
 :lol:  i love how they said..."his family said" heehee not according to doctors or according to the UCLA but according to "his family" heehee i love that part...But it ouched me when she said he was crying out...but how could that day have to do with his death on the 25th if he were crying out that means he knew he went over the line...why would he continue if he was crying out and WHY WOULD THEY KEEP GIVING HIM DRUGS AFTER THAT HAD HAPPENED!!! GOSH THINGS LIKE THIS MAKE ME VERY UPSET IF HE IS REALLY GONE :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

Okay, I know this sounds bad and I heard her all over the T.V. within 24 hrs of his supposed demise. Let's break this nonsense down shall we? Please bare with me. Nurse/well she claims to be a nurse, said she received this call and Michael was in great distress. She didn't know what was wrong but she knew it was something that hit his nervous system. Wow! She is good! She was able to completely diagnose Sweet MJ over the phone. Truth is, there are many reasons a person could have that sort of reaction. Being a RN and Certified PA (this is what she claims to be) she should know to stay on the phone with the caller and grab another phone and contact EMS! Anyone who claims to be a medical professional knows the protocol. Let's also exam what else Ms. Lee didn't know. She told LK that she had never her of the drug Micheal asked her for. Please!!! I am ready to explode her! She is an RN and she's never heard of Diprivan?!!! Every and I mean every RN knows about this drug. Medications are what they do for crying out loud. Every RN is trained in a medical surgical unit before being certified. They get the patients directly from the the operating room where this drug is widely used. The RN has to know her stuff once she takes that pt. Most of the time a patient has a surgeon and a general/family practice doctor among others. She must know every medication that pt has been given in the OR and the ones that all docs are ordering. She is the go between the doctors, pharmacy and the patient. She has great knowledge of drug interactions and will many times inform the doctor/doctors of interactions. The first thing she'll do is check and see what pre op meds a pt had and what was given during surgery and in recovery. Diprivan is a very common drug. It is like a nurse saying she doesn't know what Penicillin is! She told LK she had never heard of this drug and had to check it out in her PDR. Physician Desk Reference. Nurses are walking PDR's!! Sure they may not be familiar with every medication but the most common ones every nurse knows and has at least heard of it. She came out talking this mess very quickly then she was gone! The point it, she is a fake. She wanted to get this medication into the minds of the public rapidly. She is part of this hoax. She knows nothing about nursing and you can take that to the bank.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow......I did a little more research and found this.

Did Contaminated Anesthetic Propofol (Diprivan) Kill the King of Pop?
Two lots of propofol, the generic name for the potent anesthetic Diprivan, have been recalled because of bacterial contamination found in samples of the drug as authorities investigating the passing of pop star Michael Jackson cite the drug’s possible role in his death.

Teva Pharmaceuticals, the maker of propofol, said today that the Drug Enforcement Administration has asked the company about a specific batch of the drug. Investigators reportedly found propofol, which normally is not found or administered outside hospitals, in the Beverly Hills home where Jackson was living and found dead on June 25.

The drug company has recalled two lots of propofol after an examination found bacterial contamination in some samples. Those tainted batches of the drug have been linked to about 40 cases of patients in Florida, Arizona, and Missouri developing chills and fevers after being given the drug during surgery.

The vials of propofol the DEA is asking Teva about in connection with the Jackson case are from different batches than those recalled due to bacterial contamination, officials said.

Prescription and over-the-counter drugs which are defectively manufactured and contain bacterial contamination or other impurities are to blame for hundreds of patient deaths and injuries each year.

Since Jackson’s shocking death, wild rumors about his frequent use of prescription painkillers and the anesthetic propofol in order to get to sleep have filled Internet message boards. Now, it appears the DEA is at least looking into the possibility that the King of Pop died because of contaminated drugs.

I guess my thought is if he is possibly dead, is it possible that someone did something to contaminate the vials???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Do you think that could be a geographical hint in some way?...   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rag doll"

Do you think that could be a geographical hint in some way?...   :?

Ahhhh, Finally!!! :D  I'd written it in my first post, but I removed it because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on that.  :D I'll repost some of what I'd written now.. What made me connect this was The Sun card which always appeared in my tarot readings representing Michael.

June Solstice.
It is known as the summer (HOT) solstice in the northern hemisphere contrary to the southern hemisphere, where it is known as the winter (COLD) solstice. Its date varies from June 20 to June 22, depending on the year. In 2009 it landed on 21st of June.  ;)

23rd June footage: They don't really care about us "Hold for applause.. Hold for applause.. Slow Umbrella (Michael used umbrellas in the sun).. fade out. " This, for me, is like watching the sunset.

Midsummers day is 24th June. The longest day before the tragedy. Therefore the Midsummer nights dream (read your Shakespeare) would be through the night leading into the 25th. Some have said this isn't so much a dream but a nightmare. William Shakespeare was best known for writing tragedies...  :cry:  ;)

Florida is known as the sunshine state.  ..

There's more but I want to see what significant dates and earthly events people think of now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions