Re: THEY ARE DIGGING UP MICHAELS BODY!!!
February 01, 2010, 06:01:47 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
well look at it this way.... in order to resurect or be resurected they/we/the world have to "dig up" the grave in order to see that it is empty. when the world se that they will wonder where he is, did he infact die?? and after that he can can come back..... if you understand what i mean

for comparison think about Jesus and his resurection... he was in his tomb... the women went there to take a last look and found the tomb empty..... and then everyone thought /said he had resurected.....

both Jesus and MJ were put in tombs... nut burried---- as far as we know anyway...

just a resemblence..... (dont want anyone to take offence in thre resemblence between MJ and Jesus)...

I see what you mean but do you think that IF they "digged" him up and found out that he's not there  they are going to tell that to rest of the world?
How stupid they would look then ? 8-)

I don't think so !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

February 01, 2010, 06:46:44 AM
Yeah I agree they wouldn't admit it,or they would accuse the Jacksons of being liars or anything else.Because they wouldn't let themselves be ruined.
I think that's BS , and we haven't heard about it somewhere else since then,right ?
If that was true there would have been an official statement from the family or an official.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:53:27 AM
[youtube:2g8cyt4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dohb4hN9L8Q[/youtube:2g8cyt4c]

yes maybe a bit far fetched .. but still
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

February 01, 2010, 09:08:56 AM
on another note  i did some more researh and if we for argument sake say that he is not in the tomb but indeed was burride.... look then at this X17 video... of a private burial 6th of july... at hollywoodhills forest lawn....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this video show the grave to be where i have marked the X....

and if this is true... then the coudl indeed dig it up (the  empty coffin that is).
and it also explains why the brothers went to hollywood hills in their docusoap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

February 07, 2010, 02:45:52 AM
What!  
I feel like turning away but its like a car crash, you can't.
I hope that everyone is okay but someone does get hurt. Pray for his family, because they are the ones, that have to deal with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

February 07, 2010, 01:59:44 PM
I live in Holland and the tabloids are full of the news here that CM wants to digg up the body  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 07:41:04 PM
Interesting to compare this article now the true autopsy has been released.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 12:54:25 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
on another note  i did some more researh and if we for argument sake say that he is not in the tomb but indeed was burride.... look then at this X17 video... of a private burial 6th of july... at hollywoodhills forest lawn....

this video show the grave to be where i have marked the X....

and if this is true... then the coudl indeed dig it up (the  empty coffin that is).
and it also explains why the brothers went to hollywood hills in their docusoap.

That vid and these articles give me pause:

If he is dead, I think it is far more likely that he's not buried in FL-Glendale, but out in FL-HollywoodHills, which is where his grandmother, Martha Bridges, is apparently buried - see the link just above for photos of him attending her burial there.

This would explain why there is no name engraved at the Glendale location, and why we haven't seen any family visit there.

If this is true, it's likely that the big September funeral was a big sham for the reality show.

I hope he is really just hanging out somewhere enjoying all this, but I also think it's necessary to be honest about all possibilities, as sad as they may be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:44:04 PM
Very few black people have hazel eyes.  Michael eyes are dark brown.  If a black person who is a superstar entertainer had hazel eyes that would be something that the marketing people would definitely include in his bio.  Black people who are mixed or have creole in them could possibly have hazel eyes, both Michael eyes are dark brown.  LIKE I said to have a black person with hazel eyes- ( who is not mixed ) would be very, very rare.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:47:31 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Very few black people have hazel eyes.  Michael eyes are dark brown.  If a black person who is a superstar entertainer had hazel eyes that would be something that the marketing people would definitely include in his bio.  Black people who are mixed or have creole in them could possibly have hazel eyes, both Michael eyes are dark brown.  LIKE I said to have a black person with hazel eyes- ( who is not mixed ) would be very, very rare.

What is creole?  Never heard of that before, excuse my ignorance.

Although Joe Jackson does have green eyes....  

My father has green eyes and my mum has brown eyes.,. i have blue eyes.  Genetics is a funny thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 02:22:47 PM
Creole is an ethnic culture in ...Louisiana I think>?  I beleieve they usually have light colored skin....Im not sure though..sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 06:48:01 PM

That's NOT true at all. If you have lived in the African American community you will see that many of us have Hazel and even blue eyes!  The majority have dark brown eyes but MANY of us have HAZEL eyes. NON sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 06:49:23 PM

LOL!! But most African Americans are mixed!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 06:56:27 PM
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"

That's NOT true at all. If you have lived in the African American community you will see that many of us have Hazel and even blue eyes!  The majority have dark brown eyes but MANY of us have HAZEL eyes. NON sense

I agree Truth_Freedom but in biology darker alleles/genes are usually dominant. East Asian genes for example are very "strong" which is why you hardly see an asian person with blue or green eyes but that does not mean that's always the case, of course not. However, michael has dark brown eyes and that's a fact so it's weird they didn't just put "brown" in the report. I mean hazel is light brown... Don't know if it could be considered as a mistake  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:51:26 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I was in wal mart today and yes i know it is tabloid junk, but while i was checking out Stephen pointed to a Magazine and (I didnt read it so it could be something completely different!!) the title states they are going to did him up :o  to recheck Michael to prove Conrads innocence!!! does this make sense to any of you?!?!?!? oh and i not sure if i remember correctly because my mind went in a daze....but conrad is wearing the EXACT same suit haha..

must have been the national enquirer or something. they're only good for alien news, don't you know?  :mrgreen:

ooohhh...wait a minute...that could be a clue cuz that was in mib. agent k (tommy lee) tells agent j (will) about the papers (tabloids of the worst kind) and at the end, agent j tells his new assistant that those are the important news for the mib. he also tells her that michael jackson is an alien as well and she answers: that's some sloppy disguise (or something similar). the real news is always behind the tabloid headline. i can't get those mags here in germany, but that's a funny parallel. 'diggin' him up' must mean something else then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions