Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "carlea80"
hey,

i went when first opened and found it extremely disappointing, not much their really and most of it i felt wasnt real...especially the outfits...we all know mike was/is fit and trim and always this way but they looked too  "small...almost like replicas i feel...nothing mind-blowing...but like others mentioned its odd how the THis is it outifts were finished after he "died" and for n exhibition when we all know mj was a perfectionist?!!!!!....

the shop is awesome but expensive...so take lots of cash... ;)

i commented on this to my friend.. like the jeans they put with outfits you could tell they had never been worn, felt a little bit cheeted there tbh..

but still good..  :D

i know what you mean... ;)  so what did you buy?...anything exciting..they should sell it in the normal shops i think..i was annoyed you cant take photos and the guards follow you...you can take pics in most museums/galleries etc...typical mj..he always bans cameras etc...xx :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
there must be truck loads of the stuff, somewhere.

but who has control of it?

they need to sort it out, it is probably part of the estate , i think we will have to wait til the kids get big before we see a proper museum?

i agree...thats why i found it disappointing as we all know about the alledged "auction" and their was loads of stuff then the exhibition has select stuff....its odd and convenient isnt it...an auction then its off, michael "dies" and then its shown?mmmmmm...............i want the truth, i ahte waiting...lol... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

sorry for awful spelling mistakes its been a mad day... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "carlea80"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
there must be truck loads of the stuff, somewhere.

but who has control of it?

they need to sort it out, it is probably part of the estate , i think we will have to wait til the kids get big before we see a proper museum?

i agree...thats why i found it disappointing as we all know about the alledged "auction" and their was loads of stuff then the exhibition has select stuff....its odd and convenient isnt it...an auction then its off, michael "dies" and then its shown?mmmmmm...............i want the truth, i ahte waiting...lol... :oops:
totally agree, i fear that by the time they get their act together other commercial organisation will have taken the lead look at what aeg are going post death and they are stil holding mj to his contract.

but the family need to take control, it their relative they need to do this like the presley's not outsiders. its a pitty they are not going so.

i dont know when they are going to do the museum, hope its in my lifetime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

@carlea80

i bought a black t-shirt with the drawing outta of the moonwalk book.. i thought it was cute, oh and the cards, they was cute pics aswell,  my friend on the hand bought both the books the TII and the exhibition book, a necklace, 2 keyrings, same t-shirt as me, hers come up to £97.00.. then a magazine in the train station on the way home full of Michael..

she doesn't believe in any of this tho so i don't talk to her about it.. lol

did you buy anything??  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@carlea80

i bought a black t-shirt with the drawing outta of the moonwalk book.. i thought it was cute, oh and the cards, they was cute pics aswell,  my friend on the hand bought both the books the TII and the exhibition book, a necklace, 2 keyrings, same t-shirt as me, hers come up to £97.00.. then a magazine in the train station on the way home full of Michael..

she doesn't believe in any of this tho so i don't talk to her about it.. lol

did you buy anything??  :D

hey lisap,

cool stuff...yeah i got the same tee its so soft to wear..i could of bought them all but lack of funds.. :( ..oh well not to worry you have all of us to talk too, keep the faith...xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
I am going tommorow i was not going to go as i thought i would get upset but as it only has a few more days to go i thought i had to go while i have the chance hope it is not upsetting .

Shamone! :) We all know he's still with us. So, no reason to be upset when going there :)

And could you try to have a look at the note=?
Ok will have a look at the note
I had a look for the note but I could not find it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

I went today to the exhibition and it was relly good to see all of Michaels things I did not find it upsetting just interesting and amazed at how small the outfits are just shows how slim michael is and how slim I am not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

I went today to the exhibition and it was relly good to see all of Michaels things I did not find it upsetting just interesting and amazed at how small the outfits are just shows how slim michael is and how slim I am not.

haha, i didn't think it was sad.. again interesting.. did you sign the books at the end??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

haha, i didn't think it was sad.. again interesting.. did you sign the books at the end??
Yes I did but did not put rip just a personal message plus I touched the little rocket from leave me alone and swa the gold pant they were very worn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so glad you enjoyed it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

king mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

I booked it yesterday just in case of a que when I got there there was only 3 other people and it was midday the guards were very strict and watched me all the time so could not get any photos or touch anything apart from the rocket from leave me alone I liked all the paintings and the hand wriiten lyrics of beat it i hope it goes to all of your countries for you all to enjoy but I was shocked that i was alone apart from guards with michaels stuff i wonder why they extended it for another week they said it was due to popular demand  that seems strange.  it was a good day today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

they did the extension with TII in the UK, and the last time i went there was 4 people in there.. its weird isn't it.. due to popular demand.. hmmmmmm

when me and my friend went there was only about 10 of us in the exhibition.. there was more people in the shop at the end!!

and we had a time slot to go in.. not that we needed it.. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

me too I had a time slot and i was late thought i might not get in but was ok  the clothes were fantastic and stylish so glad i went
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions