supermj4evaTopic starter

if michael was killed
January 24, 2010, 08:01:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hopefully michael is still alive and well and we have all been on a great journy together spreading love and really getting to learn his message. but after all these months now and still no sign of a comeback and still no sign of a murder case being even started its time to start asking more questions to the people that would know the answers!
watching this video made me think ....... what if michael really has been murdered, i mean he was the face of love on this planet and he often spoke out against the illuminati ways and they would want to get rid of him. now picture this. the illuminati " CONTROLL THE MEDIA!" they controll what we are seeing they controll what we are doing and believeing (supposedly) and if that is true is it possible they finaly got rid of michael? if they are as clever and as powerful as they supposedly are they could have killed the greatest entertainer and kindest man on the planet on this planet under our noses and then send us all on a wild goose chase to throw the attention off of them. if you think about it their the only ones that could really get away with it.
i mean the only other suspects would be the family (no way was it them)
and conrad muarry and come on if it was him my dead aunt could of solved that murder case 7 months ago!
apparently the illuminati controll the police force and court rooms aswell so thats something to think about how easily they could of got away with it.
this could explain why the jacksons have kept quite for this long as they are trying to find a way to fight the illuminati or expose them but remember they are just one family. and that could lead to the emotional outbursts of outburst of "murder!" from latoya when it all gets a bit much for her .
hopefully im wrong the only reason im saying all this is becuase if im right i want to fight and bringdown whoever is responsible i dont care how powerfull they are becuase together we are more powerful!
remember L.O.V.E is the most powerful thing michael has tought us so spread it and become soldiers of love"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

ROFL

Re: if michael was killed
January 26, 2010, 05:42:09 PM
Actually Ive never thought the illuminati may have killed MJ , but after listenting to Jermaine interview 2 days ago I'm starting to doubt this whole hoax ... I've been aware of the illuminati since 3 years now and  untill these days I always thought these 2 aren't related AT ALL ... However Jermaine was talking about a conspiracy , the government , and the fbi investigating on MJ for 17 YEARS !!! .. that sounds really creepy.
I know some would say it's just Jermaine or things like that but still , if the FBI knew  that MJ was innocent  during the trial and allegations then why didn't they do anything for MJ during the trial ? Seems like he was murdured :s , I don't want to think about that but it could be the truth .
However when I think about all the clues like the girl Gilda ( can't remember the name LOL ) in This Is It  etc ... the illuminati couldn't put these clues in the movie ??? So Honestly I'm more and more lost .. it's like there are so many possiblities .. o_O

the interview with Jermaine : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 06:40:10 PM by ROFL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

mumof3

January 26, 2010, 05:53:23 PM
I feel that Michael is alive and this was all done for a very good reason but if i am wrong and Michael was murdered it is the worst thing ever because of his kindness and love and ofcourse his children that is why we can not let it rest till the truth comes out  if the doc gets put away for a long time then i know i will have had my answer but untill then i will believe Michael is alive  have to say Jermaines vido the other day he looked so upset but we will see
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 11:54:34 AM
It's a possibility i'm open minded but since I saw that video yesterday i am not listening to music anymore
But to be sure I asked my Mom  if in the Koran they talk about this and guess what ? My mom said that's true that's there is the devil on music.
OMG I think I will go away from the investigation for a while I think i'll be back the 1st Feb, this is so scary i can't stop thinking about this it makes me crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

January 27, 2010, 12:17:47 PM
Keep in mind - all through this interview, Jermaine is still speaking about Mike in present tense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:39:28 PM
Jermaine is maybe speaking about MJ in the present tense but does say at one point in the interview "while he's dead". Of course this is nonsense. One would either say "after MJ's death" or "after MJ died". Jermaine's phrase is paradoxical. Yes the words "while he's" is in the present tense, but if you are referred to as being "dead" then it's certainly past tense. The phrase "while he's dead" suggests to hoax believers a temporary state as if there's going to be time in the future when he is not dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions