Re: Jackson 5 Finale
January 17, 2010, 10:20:31 PM
I thought the episode really sucked. They're just a bunch of liars who say things to keep their ratings up but in the end I bet the show will go down the drain
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Kuki

January 18, 2010, 12:27:55 AM
So nothing spectacular?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

January 18, 2010, 12:34:26 AM
I don't know if it's just me or not but I found it hard to be emotional during the scene of the cemetary. First of all, when they came back from the commercial break it seemed as though Jermaine was waiting to start his "dream" statement on cue. Then they show the highway sign for Forest Lawn followed by them entering the mausoleum. For all I know this could have all been done at Culver Studios. There was nothing shown that indicated they were really there except for the sign over the entrance into the mausoleum. I'm sure that they know that we have seen photos of the tomb, yet they didn't show us anything, even from a distance.

Also, it is my understanding that the mausoleum does NOT allow any video or photo inside to respect the privacy of the families whose loved ones are there so wouldn't that have broken their policy, Jackson's or not?

One other huge question I have, wouldn't someone from the media (paparazi) have reported that the Jackson brothers visited the tomb of Michael? We have heard nothing and yet every other move they make is reported. I find these things very odd and therefore find it somewhat unbelievable that they were really even at FL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

dmovie27

January 18, 2010, 09:11:10 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I don't know if it's just me or not but I found it hard to be emotional during the scene of the cemetary. First of all, when they came back from the commercial break it seemed as though Jermaine was waiting to start his "dream" statement on cue. Then they show the highway sign for Forest Lawn followed by them entering the mausoleum. For all I know this could have all been done at Culver Studios. There was nothing shown that indicated they were really there except for the sign over the entrance into the mausoleum. I'm sure that they know that we have seen photos of the tomb, yet they didn't show us anything, even from a distance.

Also, it is my understanding that the mausoleum does NOT allow any video or photo inside to respect the privacy of the families whose loved ones are there so wouldn't that have broken their policy, Jackson's or not?

One other huge question I have, wouldn't someone from the media (paparazi) have reported that the Jackson brothers visited the tomb of Michael? We have heard nothing and yet every other move they make is reported. I find these things very odd and therefore find it somewhat unbelievable that they were really even at FL.

I agree. That would've been all over TMZ or something. That's just like the first episode where Marlon is explaining when he got the news and he is at the airport and the paparazzi is videotaping him. How did he aquire that footage for the show? How did he even find it? Why would he use footage that was so intrusive and give the person credibility. I'm sure whoever shot it got paid handsomely. It's just all so staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2010, 09:59:30 AM
You know... It didn't make me sad or emotional because for the most part I find it quite interesting that it has been reported that no one....and I mean "NO ONE" outside of the Jacksons can pay o'l boy a visit but  yet we have one of the brothers saying that they were putting the plowers next to all the flowers and cards that the "FANS" left behind when on a visit.... :?:    Now tell me, why should I be emotional over lies that this family can't seem to get strait. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 18, 2010, 10:03:37 AM
gee there are multiple threads on this. How frustrating as it spreads the information all over. I will post the information I have here too though I previously posted it in another thread (just so it isn't missed).

I was the Meebo chatroom on TNZ's myspace when the finale aired. People were chatting and updating those who could not watch the show. There were a couple of interesting posters in the room so I thought I would post a couple excerpts from the conversation. I have used x's to hide the screen names of the regular visitors to the room.

21:30 BigT73 hi to all the new ppl who came to the chat

21:30 xxx awww

21:34 BigT73 i have a confession

21:34 xxxxx ? what is it?

21:35 xxx oh lord

21:35 BigT73 xxxxx & xxx i have to be honest with you all the episode tonight the finale when the brothers went to the masoleum was filmed in May

21:35 xxx alrighty then

21:35 xxxxx ? may ?

21:35 xxx damn

21:36 BigT73 they actually put flowers on another celebs grave in the masoleum

21:36 xxx wow

21:36 BigT73 that is why cameras did not go by the grave

21:36 xxx oook

21:36 xxxxx ? did they go to a masoleum in may?

21:38 BigT73 yep they shot the scene there was something in the scene that indicated it because when the burial at forest lawn happened they had a different sign out there

At this time the Administrator the person who created the chat room which is on TNZ's myspace came in to they room. You know it is the Administrator as the have a different icon next to their name than all the other people in the room, when you look in the list of people who are currently in the room. The Administrators screen name is Jokecalmschina. If you don't already know this name it is an anagram for Michael Jackson (rearrange the letters). Jokecalmschina is also the screen name of the person who was leaving clues in many chat rooms created by different hoax websites on the Chatango network of chat rooms and others.

23:45 xxx omg

23:46 xxx im not feeling the love here

23:46 xx (love) Jokecalmschina

23:48 JokeCalmsChina I have found my path and will never return!

23:48 JokeCalmsChina (love)

23:48 xxx what?

23:48 guest77706 (love) :arrow: (ghost)

TNZ IS FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! Tabloid Rubbish!!!
Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 01:20:48 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 18, 2010, 11:36:38 AM
Now this is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kuki

January 18, 2010, 01:12:23 PM
It's all very confusing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

January 18, 2010, 01:52:34 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
gee there are multiple threads on this. How frustrating as it spreads the information all over. I will post the information I have here too though I previously posted it in another thread (just so it isn't missed).

I was the Meebo chatroom on TNZ's myspace when the finale aired. People were chatting and updating those who could not watch the show. There were a couple of interesting posters in the room so I thought I would post a couple excerpts from the conversation. I have used x's to hide the screen names of the regular visitors to the room.

21:35 BigT73 xxxxx & xxx i have to be honest with you all the episode tonight the finale when the brothers went to the masoleum was filmed in May

21:38 BigT73 yep they shot the scene there was something in the scene that indicated it because when the burial at forest lawn happened they had a different sign out there

At this time the Administrator the person who created the chat room which is on TNZ's myspace came in to they room. You know it is the Administrator as the have a different icon next to their name than all the other people in the room, when you look in the list of people who are currently in the room. The Administrators screen name is Jokecalmschina. If you don't already know this name it is an anagram for Michael Jackson (rearrange the letters). Jokecalmschina is also the screen name of the person who was leaving clues in many chat rooms created by different hoax websites on the Chatango network of chat rooms and others.

So is Michael Jackson the one who is really behind TNZ? and if so maybe the images, blogs and information there should be considered more credible...

if that really is michael, he's not returning?!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 18, 2010, 03:35:41 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

So is Michael Jackson the one who is really behind TNZ? and if so maybe the images, blogs and information there should be considered more credible...

GREAT!!! 8-)
thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 20, 2010, 09:03:26 AM
If anyone thought that Michael was going to make a surprise appearance at the finale,I really feeel bad for you.
Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:37:39 PM by word
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 01:21:48 PM
So is Michael Jackson the one who is really behind TNZ? and if so maybe the images, blogs and information there should be considered more credible...[/quote]

i've posted before: what does 'tmz' actually stand for. my idea was: t-he m-ichael z-one

and wouldn't it fit, that of all things, he would run a celebrity gossip site? brilliant!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions