As far as the money goes,  this was a college kid.  Michael knew he would graciously accept it and have a ball throwing it away.  Honest pay for honest work.  A good work ethic.  Michael probably enjoyed giving it to him as much or more than he appreciated getting it. It was a lot for a college kid but heck, Michael didn't care.  I'm sure it was cheerfully given and made Michael's day to be able to do it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

wilds

That was so beautiful  :)  I LOVE IT! I felt like crying when Michael couldn't go out to the club  :cry:  He just wanted to be able to live a normal life, that really hurts when I hear things like that. Poor baby  :(  But then the sex advice part made me burst out with laughter LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe now our dear Michael can finally have some peace and normalcy. Love him so much <333 Thanks for posting this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Deepak Chopra was on Larry King quite a few times right after MJ "died".  He shared some of these stories on there.  Very nice looking guy, and seemed very sweet and sincerely a friend of MJ's.
karralyn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aww.. :cry:

I find this story very endearing and sad at the same time.

Poor Micheal is a prisoner in his own life. He wanted so badly to go out with his friend and have some normal fun but was turned down by his security. Just goes to show you that Michael couldnt go anywhere. Im sure he has some good friends he can trust, but the fact that he went thru all the hassle to disguise himself and still couldnt go....and the fact he even HAD to disguise himself. My heart breaks.

MJ giving his friend money was his way of showing thanks. And Im sure he wanted to give his money to his friend, not only because he wanted to but because he thought he deserved it...apparently MJ wasnt allowed to even go out with his friends and buy them a night on the town. MJ has ALOT of money and could buy anything he wanted and it made him feel good to give it away. Thats what he is all about...selflessness.
the bag of money makes me feel sad....I almost feel like Mike felt he had to buy his friends, because he was so lonely. I hope Im wrong.

About the sex advice.....he was so innocent. Im sure he wasnt allowed to have a girlfriend either...in fact Im sure it was off limits...why, IDK.
Most men nowadays practically keep a list of all the girls theyve banged and its disgusting...but when a girl sleeps around, she's a whore. I met a guy who was very innocent in the sex dept about 10 yrs ago and I found it to be very sweet.....and very attractive. Unfortunately, it didnt work out, but to this day I feel like he was the one who got away. I believe we would have gotten married..

I love you Michael....you have all the friends you need right here who love you more then the world itself....xoxoxoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He was trapped.  He had all that money, but was trapped by it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh Michael   :(   All you ever wanted was a normal life, to go and hang out with your friends.  Now I feel so selfish in hoping that you come back.  I just want you to be happy and if that means not coming back, then so be it.

I love you so much XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Quote from: "mehere"
I don't mean to throw a wrench into all the niceness but would a true friend spill his guts so-to-speak and take money from him?   A true friend would see how vulnerable MJ was and keep his stories to himself and NOT take money.
if i was his friend i would tell the stories "as my memories with him" i wouldnt take money for them, why the fuck would you sell memories with him for money! stupid!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Aww poor Michael he couldn't go anywhere. If he was in a disguise I don't understand why his security didn't let him go. All he wanted was to go out with his friends and have fun. But no he was forced to stay in a hotel room all the time. That's so sad.   The part about Michael needing sex advice made me laugh and it made my mind wander. I really had some thoughts reading that. Good thoughts of course.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting this!!! An interesting and a bit of a sad read for sure

You know i always believed LMP was his "first" and i think this confirms it totally
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Raven

He was trapped by his money but he also could have left it all one morning and live another life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

Quote from: "mehere"
I don't mean to throw a wrench into all the niceness but would a true friend spill his guts so-to-speak and take money from him?   A true friend would see how vulnerable MJ was and keep his stories to himself and NOT take money.

A true friend would probably be in on the hoax and this one is not I don't think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

loyalfan

i agree with  "  mehere"..................a true friend...NEVER makes public stuff........and most definately NOT about micheal.........his whole life has been stripped bare for people to look at.....the last thing i would do is add to it by telling people confidences.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think all he's trying to do is tell the world how MJ really was. How lonely he was, how desperately he wanted to be able to go out & have fun but never could. I don't mind this story, I'd rather have someone who really knows MJ tell the world truth about him than some money hungry journalist who doesn't even know him spread garbage about him. Also, the whole money thing, it makes me very sad, it just shows how he was desperate to have true friends, but in the end they always wanted money, so he just assumed that's what everyone wanted & he had to give it to them. Also, he probably did it because he couldn't spend it himself. I feel so bad that he lived like that. & another thing, don't judge Gotham taking the money, he was a teen & in college, money is tight is college. So being the young teenager he was, he took it. Plus, MJ wanted to give it to him. Now if he had taken it as an adult or gone to MJ always asking for money than I'd wonder about him but as a teen, no. LOL @ the sex advice, awww innocent MJ. Didn't LMP say he was good in bed? Guess, he took Gotham's advice! LOL, <- sorry about that I just find it cute. & it makes him a normal man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DooDoo"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Aaw, sweet sweet Michael. Yeah the bag of money made me a bit sad too  :(  As to sex advice, with his delicious hip/pelvic moves I think people should be asking HIM for advice... Sorry reading that bit just made my mind wander, hehe  :oops:  Btw, this is really silly but is it just me that can't stand the R.I.P's everywhere? I know that it means well but they make me sad and scared... :?

Thanks a lot for sharing
No, I can't stand them either.....they make me very, very sad :cry:  :cry:

DooDoo i love your sig  :)  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

we should be happy for wonderful stories about him.

if no friend tells stories, then all that's left is the tabloid stories... And Mike as a person, and soul will slowly fade away, and after we die, nobody will know the truth.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions