Larry Kings first reaction to Michaels death
January 25, 2010, 07:30:42 PM
theres a video online on youtube where he is saying that he felt right away like he did the day JOHN LENNON was murdered(BY CIA)...

Connection= Illuminati/New world order/DEvil

There are plenty of works out there which will tell you what and why Lennons death happened...he was murdered by a fan (haha) who one day ater was murdered too...

John F. Kennedy was murdered by a shooter, who himself was murdered two days later..

ever wondered why the royal families live so long..without illnesses...???
(except for Lady di=murdered too) :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Larry Kings first reaction to Michaels death
January 25, 2010, 08:09:08 PM
Quote from: "MichaelJackson123"
theres a video online on youtube where he is saying that he felt right away like he did the day JOHN LENNON was murdered(BY CIA)...

There are plenty of works out there which will tell you what and why Lennons death happened...he was murdered by a fan (haha) who one day ater was murdered too...

John F. Kennedy was murdered by a shooter, who himself was murdered two days later..

Ermmm sorry to disagree with you but Mark David Chapman who shot John Lennon is still very much alive and kicking his last appeal in 2008 was turned down. Chapman has been imprisoned since 1981 in the Attica Correctional Facility, outside of Buffalo, New York.
And even i know as a brit the shooter who killed J F Kennedy didnt get murdered 2 days later. Poor old Oswald he really was a patsy, hmm kinda like Murrey  ;)
And as for Diana the only diffrence between her and Michael is we know she really has gone, thanks to that evil trumped up nazi Prince Phillip i mean come on two hours in an ambulance to do a 10 minute journey? We all know Diana was murdered by who and why!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

clea

January 26, 2010, 03:36:51 AM
thanks to that evil trumped up nazi Prince Phillip i mean come on two hours in an ambulance to do a 10 minute journey?  :?:  :?:  :?:

I do not understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

January 26, 2010, 05:21:04 AM
well, i heard that she was alive but due to the late comign of emergency, she died, and she knew that she would be dead.."they are trying to murder me in a car crash"....

apropos Prince Philipp: hhis own words  "if i will be reborn I wish i could be a virus so that it will kill millions of people"....what in the world....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:52:31 AM
The reason it took so long to get Princess Diana to hospital is that in Fance they have a different approach to accident victims. They followed standard French procedure by treating Diana at the scene. According to The Internet Journal Of Rescue And Disaster Medicine they favor extensive onsite treatment and stabilization performed by specialized doctors arriving in fully equipped mobile hospital units. American standard approach to emergency treatment is "scoop and run". Accident victims receive minimal onsite treament from paramedics and are rushed to the operating room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

That was my first reacton too - I thought he was murdered
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"

Ermmm sorry to disagree with you but Mark David Chapman who shot John Lennon is still very much alive and kicking his last appeal in 2008 was turned down. Chapman has been imprisoned since 1981 in the Attica Correctional Facility, outside of Buffalo, New York.
And even i know as a brit the shooter who killed J F Kennedy didnt get murdered 2 days later. Poor old Oswald he really was a patsy, hmm kinda like Murrey  ;)
And as for Diana the only diffrence between her and Michael is we know she really has gone, thanks to that evil trumped up nazi Prince Phillip i mean come on two hours in an ambulance to do a 10 minute journey? We all know Diana was murdered by who and why!!

Yes Mark Chapman is alive. My uncle gaurds his prison cell actually. My father used to say "just give me 5 minutes alone with him!!" haha - my dad was Lennons biggest fan!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions