Re: Michael Isnt coming back
February 22, 2010, 06:34:27 PM
@IloveMJ I think your missing the point.It's not about him coming back! It's about the message. I mean dont get me wrong I believe he is still with us. However, I think the most important thing we need to keep in mind is the message. We need to love and care for one another and take care of this beautiful planet we live on. Also, we need to open our eyes and stop letting people control our minds! And you said "there is no reason for him to do this". Yes there is. Everything this man does is bigger and better than anyone. What would be bigger than successfully pulling of this hoax?! ;) I'm just saying! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

word

February 24, 2010, 08:05:17 PM
Sorry, I still can't find any sense in Michael faking his death,surely he didn't have to go to these extremes to tell the world to love each other,he's beenndoing that in his music for years,and if its true Mj is pulling a hoax what good is it  to out him,would that not put his life in more danger if you blow his cover,so what's the point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 08:18:51 PM
Everyone keeps on forgetting the stretcher at UCLA where MJ sits up.  Plus their have been so many inconsistencies, in this whole affair.  The family does state that many people are inviolved not just Conrad Murray.  Also, how can the National Enquire predict that Mj will die in six months from a rare lung disease and he dies 6 months and a day with no lung disease what so ever, he supposedly died from acute Proprofyl poisoning.  So something is definitely up.  Also many England people had made bets stating that Mj would not even do 1 show, and they stated that he would find a way to get out of it.  So for those who bet he would not do 1 show, who knows how many thousands were made on that.  There are the airport shut down on the 25th, two ambulances, two helicopters and Jermaine speaking for the family.  Plus, no tears at the funeral or memorial. Just to let you know thousands of people believe something is askew Just look at You Tube, there are way too many videos which state and give supporting factors to support
our case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 25, 2010, 05:09:03 AM
Ermm....

When did it become a 'criminal offense' to save your own life, when you are the world's most famous person. Yes, Michael is the worlds most famous person, he got a Guinness Record as 'Most Global Person' in 2006.

I think there is a reason why Michael hoaxed his death in 2009 and not 2008. Bush were president in 08. Obama in 09.. And Obama likes Michael.. Well so you should :L

He is coming back, or they would never act so ridiculous. Saying he is not coming back, is the same as thinking he is gone..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 05:59:03 AM
Quote from: "ILOVEMJ"
i love michael jackson but think about it
why would his whole family still be playing along with the idea of his death if he were to come out in the nearer future??
Faking your own death is a criminal offence, so if he did come back, he would go straight to prison
And if he wasnt dead then why would Conrad Murray be in the process of prosecution?
There is no reason for michael to do all of this, everything else is just coincidences that we fans have put together for a defense because we dont want to believe that he really is gone
i have read and watched and heard everything about his hoax and i still havent seen much concrete evidence of him still being alive
Of course there is no concrete evidence; but because of all the inconsistencies, IMO, I cant really believe that he is gone, either.
you´re right that this would be criminal, unless the police/fbi/whatever are involved... then it´s not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Datroot

February 25, 2010, 06:02:35 AM
Authorities have to be involved for this hoax to work.  IMHO, He will only come back if one of their representatives is with him to explain all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 25, 2010, 10:55:53 AM
If he wanted us to think hes gone and never coming back, then why are there so many slip ups?
If he wanted to STAY HIDDEN, he wouldn't want people to mess up on this, i mean sure people would have a few mistakes here or there.. but this is quite ridiculous if you ask me.
OBVIOUSLY, he doesn't want to stay hidden. Because i doubt all these weird inconsistencies wouldn't exist if he were to stay out of the spotlight.
But that's just my opinion. Believe what you will about this, soon enough the truth will come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I\'ll never let you part, for you\'re always.. in my heart[/size]

February 26, 2010, 06:11:02 PM
There is more proof that Michael is alive than proof that he actually died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 07:58:28 PM
I think we should stop thinking about when hes coming back, thats not why he left..
he left so people could realize his message.. which was LOVE. We need more love in this world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I\'ll never let you part, for you\'re always.. in my heart[/size]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 10, 2010, 01:38:26 AM
I agree we must pay attention to his messages, but also the come back is crucial to emphasise the message.

I see no sense in the hoax without a come back, unless he wanted to dissapear forever.
But I don't believe this. He's too  much a show-man to miss such an opportunity.

I also think authorities must be involved. The FBI files revealed Michael was threatened, and also his fans, by a person who years ago wanted to comitt mass murder at on of his concerts.

That's pretty scary to me. And maybe this happened again about London concerts - maybe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 04:52:57 AM
We all know he will never come back. Sorry, I also want to see him again but I am sure he died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 12:41:05 AM
And I am just as sure that he is alive, and will come back in his own time as Michael the man and not Michael the performer!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

sweet1

May 23, 2010, 12:54:59 AM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
And I am just as sure that he is alive, and will come back in his own time as Michael the man and not Michael the performer!  ;)

I agree with you. I just wish everyone would stop talking about Michael not coming back or when he will come back or that he's really dead. I strongly believe that if you don't have hope any longer than please don't come on and post negative topics. Those of us that are veterans have been to hell and back for almost a year now. We have the faith to know that the truth will be revealed in due time. We don't post negative topics. Sometimes, it's just better not to say anything. I believe Michael is alive and in time the world will know the truth. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 23, 2010, 07:31:49 PM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"

I agree with you. I just wish everyone would stop talking about Michael not coming back or when he will come back or that he's really dead. I strongly believe that if you don't have hope any longer than please don't come on and post negative topics. Those of us that are veterans have been to hell and back for almost a year now. We have the faith to know that the truth will be revealed in due time. We don't post negative topics. Sometimes, it's just better not to say anything. I believe Michael is alive and in time the world will know the truth. Keep the Faith!

Hi There, your key phrase, "strongly believe" hits the nail on the head. I feel the question over whether MJ is dead or alive is a mote point! I did some research on Google a long time ago and found out that it is illegal to bury someone in the US without a signed death certificate! So that alone sealed it for me. All the rest, such as no reference to his death in "This Is It" is simply icing on the cake! Faith conquers all!

Stay blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

July 01, 2010, 03:32:29 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
well, the movie thing might be a little far fetched. but i am really starting to believe he was in trouble, he feared for his life. his family keeps saying it & he's even said it. so, that would be a very good reason to hoax your own death & he may be being protected somewhere. this theory sounds more & more plausible everyday. he feared for his life, he knew the people that wanted to harm him, he went to authorities or whoever & they are protecting him. & now since people think he's dead they are able to track down the "bad guys" & take them down, making it safe for michael again. i don't see what sounds unlikely about that....in fact it is a huge possibility. conrad murray could either be a pawn used to out the real bad guys or he could be a doctor that was hired BY the bad guys & he's the first step in taking the bad guys down. latoya, jermaine & most of the rest of the family seem to be saying the same thing, michael was in danger & conrad murray didn't act alone & that they know who else was involved. how else would they know that? michael told them. & it is a huge coincidence that the day he "died" & was taken to the hospital the airport was shutdown for an hour, & jermaine out of nowhere confused hospital with airport. "he was no longer with us long before he arrived at the airport". really? that's too much. you're crazy if you don't hear that, think about the airport being shutdown & you don't go hmmm...that's weird. i wonder....

I completely agree!!!! Michael was in trouble, and this hoax wasn't something that was planned over night nor was he an over night sensation. The man was brilliant!!!! He knew the business very well (better than most major stars today), and I do believe that several people wanted to bring him down. His personal chef could've been involved, and drugging him--who knows. Throughout his life, there were very few people that he trusted. You've seen what type of friend Arnie Klein turned out to be. In due time the truth will will prevail but I doubt if he'd ever be safe after exposing such a thing. This thing could be so enormous with millions of dollars involved, I mean we're talking drug trafficking, embezzling, politics, etc. and much bigger than he could handle on his own. If he had to do all of this to be safe--it would be selfish of me to want him back simply for entertainment purposes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions