Michael Isnt coming back
January 25, 2010, 07:34:12 PM
i love michael jackson but think about it
why would his whole family still be playing along with the idea of his death if he were to come out in the nearer future??
Faking your own death is a criminal offence, so if he did come back, he would go straight to prison
And if he wasnt dead then why would Conrad Murray be in the process of prosecution?
There is no reason for michael to do all of this, everything else is just coincidences that we fans have put together for a defense because we dont want to believe that he really is gone
i have read and watched and heard everything about his hoax and i still havent seen much concrete evidence of him still being alive
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]LONG LIVE THE KING[/size]

Re: Michael Isnt coming back
January 25, 2010, 07:36:19 PM
Oh Cheese 'n' Rice!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 25, 2010, 07:43:42 PM
I dunno if he will come back or not but one thing is sure. Hoaxing a death is not a crime if you don't do it for money. And u know... when u are as big as Michael Jackson u can do everything in the legality even faking ur death...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 07:48:16 PM
It's all for love.  l.o.v.e.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mykidsmum

January 25, 2010, 08:03:20 PM
If MJ is alive, this isn't something he thought up to have fun and play a joke...he is in trouble.  Latoya and Jermaine both eluded to the type of trouble he was in...believe what they say or not, the truth is, MJ was wanted dead and I am sure that if MJ really is dead...MJ never saw a bottle of proponol and it was put there after the deed was done to look like MJ had it every night and was familiar with it.  MJ had a lot of things people wanted and even if he is "dead"...there is so much to find out....If he is alive, this "hoax" comes from high places...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 25, 2010, 08:20:15 PM
Sorry ILOVEMJ, most of the veteran hoaxers have been through this a million times: There is NO CRIMINAL OFFENSE and if he wants to come back he can!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 26, 2010, 07:23:43 AM
Quote from: "ILOVEMJ"
why would his whole family still be playing along with the idea of his death if he were to come out in the nearer future??
Faking your own death is a criminal offence, so if he did come back, he would go straight to prison
And if he wasnt dead then why would Conrad Murray be in the process of prosecution?
There is no reason for michael to do all of this, everything else is just coincidences that we fans have put together for a defense because we dont want to believe that he really is gone
i have read and watched and heard everything about his hoax and i still havent seen much concrete evidence of him still being alive

Faking your death is not a criminal offence if the government is with it( means FBI- Witness Protection Program etc.)  And if you didn't fake your death to get a bnch of money from you insurance ( this means, if this faked death leads to no fraud) it is also no criminal offence
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

iMJacksonfaN

January 26, 2010, 08:05:50 AM
Well, Three Things that I think about:
-Micahael Will Come Back
-Michael will make a video for us hoax belivers, of himself
-Michael give a shit in everyone, and everything...

Or else he is dead..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 28, 2010, 07:03:06 AM
If Michael is alive he will come back. This is what I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 07:06:57 AM
Same here. Either he is dead, or if he s alive then he will come back FOR SURE. And if what we notice are real clues, then a lot of them are predicting his return:
- what the sisters wrote in the memorial book ( cant wait to see you again on earth, cant wait to see you performing again etc)
- the gospel that started the memorial. The sentence that opened the show was "soon you will see the king again" ( or smth like that). They repeated it so many times.
- I believe Mj was the Dave Dave at Larry King's show, and if its true, Michael wouldnt be playing like that if he had done the hoax to disappear. Same thing if he is the hatman at the memorial...which i belive.
- the jackson brothers who keep predicting big stuff to happen...without never mentionning what...and knowing that most of the fans watching them are waiting for Mj to come back ( the beLIEvers)
- and all the clues showing us that this is all about a movie that MJ is directing
THats what I believe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 06:51:30 PM
Sorry but he will come back when he's ready. Don't throw in the towel just yet  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 22, 2010, 05:49:52 PM

Well,said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 05:57:41 PM
Quote from: "word"

Well,said.

We dont have any concrete evidence he is alive..  yes you are right there.
However, we have no concrete evidence that he is dead, either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 06:09:37 PM
If Michael is alive (i believe he is ) then why all the drama about DR. Murray ?
this has gone on now for far too long, unless there are much bigger Fish to catch ??
and there is so much more to all of this than we know
I want to know now  ! i can't stand all this waiting already! LOl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

February 22, 2010, 06:14:20 PM
well, the movie thing might be a little far fetched. but i am really starting to believe he was in trouble, he feared for his life. his family keeps saying it & he's even said it. so, that would be a very good reason to hoax your own death & he may be being protected somewhere. this theory sounds more & more plausible everyday. he feared for his life, he knew the people that wanted to harm him, he went to authorities or whoever & they are protecting him. & now since people think he's dead they are able to track down the "bad guys" & take them down, making it safe for michael again. i don't see what sounds unlikely about that....in fact it is a huge possibility. conrad murray could either be a pawn used to out the real bad guys or he could be a doctor that was hired BY the bad guys & he's the first step in taking the bad guys down. latoya, jermaine & most of the rest of the family seem to be saying the same thing, michael was in danger & conrad murray didn't act alone & that they know who else was involved. how else would they know that? michael told them. & it is a huge coincidence that the day he "died" & was taken to the hospital the airport was shutdown for an hour, & jermaine out of nowhere confused hospital with airport. "he was no longer with us long before he arrived at the airport". really? that's too much. you're crazy if you don't hear that, think about the airport being shutdown & you don't go hmmm...that's weird. i wonder....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions