dmovie27

Will we make it to THE DAWN?
January 25, 2010, 10:45:18 PM
Here's an interesting thought process I've been going through for the past few days. It's not so much a theory as it is a possible revelation. A vision so to speak. I just looked at a site called "MJ's awakening" and it had something posted called THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT and it basically goes into saying that things are dark right now and they're going to get much darker. And the question is "will you be there" when the dawn comes again. This made me think about something that was a popular term by of all people Prince back in the 80's. He used to always say "May U live to see the dawn". I didn't think much of it back then, but now in light of this and other things, I wonder if he was giving us a warning even back then. It seems that much of this new world order stuff and illuminati thinking has been in effect for years, even decades. Far longer than we can imagine and these "entertainers" have known about it and have been throwing out clues for a long time. There is a vid you can watch that shows that 9/11 was predicted and known about YEARS before it actually went down.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My point is, it seems since 9/11, the new warning has been the end of our world (as we know it) itself. Most of the movies that have been coming out for at least the last five years have been loaded with end of the world type stories. Are we on the cusp of something so horrific that only those who can SURVIVE it will get the "luxury" and "blessing" of being able to see Michael Jackson return? It makes sense when you think about it and look back at the patterns through recent history. When did the Beatles come to major success? Almost immediatley after the JFK assasination. That was the horrific event of that time. What did we get after all the madness and chaos of the latter part of the 60's? The "blissful" 70's. And who was introduced right at the beginning of this decade?
Like any thing where something bad goes down, ususally there's something good awaiting right around the corner. Think about your own life and bad things or times that you've been through. If you can make it through the storm, you will get the rewards of survival. Nature dictates this and it never fails. So, as dismal as this sounds, I believe I am speaking truth to you now and also giving you a warning. DO NOT expect MJ to come back in this current atmosphere and climate. It is far too foul. Things have to be cleaned out first. You only can enjoy the good things in life once you know and understand the bad. It hasn't gotten really bad yet, but I fear it will soon. Also, just as a side note...study what BOW is saying on the italian forum. She and also many others keep referring to a certain timeline. Saying things like "it's just not time yet" or the time is not right yet". To say this means something has to happen first in order to make a way and opening for them to even make a comeback. It's the laws of nature and it's no different here.
Sometimes I wonder if the "threat" BOW speaks of is in fact, the "fans" (fanatics) themselves? Because, and I've spoke on this before, if you watch some of MJ's past concerts, the sheer madness that was going on with audiences back then is almost to the point of disturbing. No human being should be that "involved" or "obsessed" with another human being and in today's toxic atmosphere, I don't know if MJ could have came back and did a concert without fans doing something that could border on "dangerous". It is becoming clear to me that to listen to these current crops of films coming out and it's messages that it is US that are our own worst enemy. Not the NWO, not the Illuminati, not the Al-Quieda...but US!
Wake up and start really appreciating life before it's too late.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: Will we make it to THE DAWN?
January 25, 2010, 11:34:10 PM
THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT was followed by THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.

He auditioned and chose the best. The trials for his believers are over. The job is due now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

dmovie27

January 25, 2010, 11:53:57 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT was followed by THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH.

He auditioned and chose the best. The trials for his believers are over. The job is due now.

I like the concept. That we now entertain him. But it still stands to reason that something far more dramatic needs to happen to warrant him coming back. if he came back today, what would it really do? It would take over the news and their would be craziness for some months, but when it's all said and done, people will go back to their lives and be happy he is back. it won't be about Michael. it will be about US and what WE want. Like children who can't have their way. We need to be pushed out of the nest and forced to grow up and become more responsible for our lives and this earth. I still see that as the ultimate end game.

To CHANGE THE WORLD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:00:15 AM
It is too early for a comeback, if one was planned. A comeback only makes sense when his message has reached masses of people and I think that is not the case yet.

As I wrote before, I think the movie is THE media that puts it all to the next level (MJs words on Geraldo) and plays the platform now. People are sort of being injected with his message since 7 months and the climax can only be performed when enough people have been reached repeatedly. Don`t forget that we are only a hand full of people who notice the "in between dishes" that are also happening, but you have to really get active to notice these. So time will tell and we will have to be very patient and in the meantime understand and continue what it is all about, cause there still is some evidence missing about what really happened. Our sources sometimes show a lack of trustable information.
Of course it`s only my opinion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:10:30 AM
:D  :lol:

From Dusk till Darkness till Dawn till Daylight till Sunshine... will you be there?

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW, DAWN OR DAYLIGHT? Or am I too negative?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 26, 2010, 01:12:25 AM
Ya I don't believe any of the "wordpress" made sites or blogsites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions