DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 26, 2010, 12:11:41 AM
The truths were already revealed to you! But I can see that most of you still focus on if Michael is alive or not. He IS alive and this is so obvious! Remember all of the clues you have found! None of them could have given to you by someone else. Michael left them for you to find that he is alive! He’s a genius, can’t you see that? He’s going step by step! First, he left clues because he wanted us to know that he is alive! And then we had This Is It which contains more clues that he is alive. And then Michael sent This Is Also It to make us understand why he did this! If you think that TIAI is a waste of time or full of crap, I’m sorry my friend but that means that YOU GOT NOTHING about why Michael did this! And all of the inVestigation you made is a waste of time! Forget about the hoax, forget about everything we had told you, forget it all. And don’t worry because Michael will come back. But you will never ever understand who Michael is, what he wants and why he did this. You will keep on living in your fake world! Yes, you will get what you want. The KING will come back! Because that’s the last step of the hoax! Michael is NOT only going to come back to show us that he is alive but also he is going to come back to show the world the media is full of lies and just trash! It’s so sad to see some of you still don’t get the message! You don’t even read what TIAI says! Or you read it, like it but just a few minutes later you forget about it and start to talk about if Michael is alive or not. You’re still looking for clues that prove Michael is alive. There will be no more clues about it. That was step 1 and we passed that step. Michael gave you the clues about why he did it. That was step 2 and we passed it too. But take a look where you are still. You’re calling Forest Lawn if Michael’s body is there, you’re still talking about Dave Dave or the blonde lady, you’re talking still about the ambulance picture and more. But those were all in our step 1. You have to move on! You have to get to step 2! You HAVE TO understand why Michael did this! Because if you don’t get it, everything he did, everything he dreamed of is going to turn to be a big zero, nothing!

You’re asking if Michael is alive and fine and you wonder if he’s going to come back. Let me tell you. He is alive! He is fine! And yes, he is going to come back! So can we get to the next step please! And you have to know one more thing! After Michael comes back, he is not going to be able to talk about these issues. Do you think that he will come back and start talking about NWO or illuminati? Even if he wants to talk about these issues, it would be too dangerous for him and for his family! Can’t you see that he’s spending his time to wake you up and start spreading the truth? He did this to wake us up and he wants us to help him to save the world! It is told us that 2012 is the end of the world but the end doesn’t need to come by the hands of the mother nature! The evil is between us, and it is not the mother nature, it is human! And it is NOT the governments or presidents to stop the evil. IT IS YOU! IT IS US! And if we do nothing yes, the world’s end is so close! Don’t only become aware of things! Share them! Spread the message! Don’t even think or hesitate if you can do it, because you can. You can tell to a friend, to a neighbour or to a collegue about the truths! They can think that you’re crazy. They may not believe you about NWO or illuminati but trust me my friends, you will put a “What if” question inside the brain of that person. And next time s/he would start to think like “What if all of the things s/he told me is true?” and that’s when s/he starts to wake up! And s/he will tell others about the truths and they will tell others and THAT’S WHEN THE NATIONS WAKE UP and UNITE TO STOP THE EVIL! Big changes start with small steps, don’t forget that!

I’m so happy to see that you’re building the Army of L.O.V.E. That will be the strongest army soon. But at the same time I see some of the believers deny to become a soldier of L.O.V.E. I understand that they want to look different. They think that Army of L.O.V.E  is about some mods of the hoax forums and about their ideology. Let me tell you this my friends; being different is good but NOT THIS TIME! You’re doing it in a very wrong time and in a very wrong case! Army of L.O.V.E is NOT about Mo&Souza or Study or none of the hoax forum mods. It is about Michael, it is about spreading the truth, it is about coming together, it is about YOU! YOU SHOULDN’T DIVIDE, YOU NEED TO UNITE! Don’t forget why this army was built! And don’t forget that you will be stronger with your army of truths.

That’s ok if you don’t want to join the army. It is something symbolic! BUT YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE TRUTHS and START SPREADING THEM! Because noone else is going to make it for you. It is you who is going to make that change! So, let’s make that change! Don’t wait, don’t spend your time no more. I promise you, Michael is going to come back! But now you have very important things to do! Go and start spreading the truth. And don’t do it only for Michael! Do it for yourself, for your loved ones, for this world! Don’t forget that WE ARE THE WORLD!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 26, 2010, 01:02:17 AM
8-) Et voilà !! this is the way to do ! Great post!...Thank's  ;)

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:14:08 AM
thanks so much for this post!!!!! ;)  :)
It makes me feel good.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:21:47 AM
Fantastic post.  Thankyou.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 26, 2010, 01:24:32 AM
I COULND'T AGREE MORE!!! Let's start spreading the truth NOW. We don't have so much time left! Michael is alive. We need to do what he asked from us to do. Maybe we should have a thread here and we should post what we do to spread the truth. It doesn't need to be something big but we can share everything here too. What do you think guys?  For example, yesterday I told 2 of my neighbours about illuminati and they were shocked. I don't think that they truely believe me but as seven wrote, I think I put a "what if" in them :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:40:07 AM
English is not my mother language,I hope you don't mind if I said something incorrect :oops:

I'm very happy to see your message.It's very appealling and needed.
For me,before I knew the 'death',I was lost.But now I'm found :)
Just because of Michael,he is the light that lighten my heart and open my eyes.
So I see a new world with truth that I never kenw before.It changed me a lot and I'm a rebirth now. :D  
Thank you so much!Thank you all!
This is a great adventure,and the future depends on every one of US!
Unity is strength!WE have to be the 'MAN in the mirror'.
We should Becoming L.O.V.E. & Acting L.O.V.E.instead of just saying: It's all for L.O.V.E.
It's really the time to WAKE UP!
GOD bless ALL.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

January 26, 2010, 01:41:16 AM
I have been telling ppl about the NWO or illuminati for years... but now those ppl see that the things I was telling them are starting to come true...

Weather or not ppl think I'm crazy I will continue to spread this truth... and I will join the army of Love..

LOVE is what matter most in this world... not what can be bought...

I truely believe this and I will not keep my mouth shut when it comes to this issue.. The truth need to be told, before it's to late... If you don't believe what this person has posted all I can say is if you put half as much time into learning more about this, that you have trying to find out about Michael, then very soon you will believe too!

We must spread the word and come together as one... You know you can feel it in your heart so stop trying to fight it... just close your eyes and let you heart guide you... Soon you will be set free as the truth is all you need..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Thank God For Making Me The Person I am... With God Anything can happen!
I still miss you mom.. Love you..
Michael, Thank you so much for opening my eyes, so I could find out who I really am.. Love you with every bit of my soul..

January 26, 2010, 01:47:03 AM
Thank you for this post!
I understand every word yous say.
I´m proud to be a part of Army Of Love and I know he comes back - actually I think he IS back ;)
Together we can do it, it takes time but we can do it!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

January 26, 2010, 02:37:49 AM
Quote from: "7even"
The truths were already revealed to you! But I can see that most of you still focus on if Michael is alive or not. He IS alive and this is so obvious! Remember all of the clues you have found! None of them could have given to you by someone else. Michael left them for you to find that he is alive! He’s a genius, can’t you see that? He’s going step by step! First, he left clues because he wanted us to know that he is alive! And then we had This Is It which contains more clues that he is alive. And then Michael sent This Is Also It to make us understand why he did this! If you think that TIAI is a waste of time or full of crap, I’m sorry my friend but that means that YOU GOT NOTHING about why Michael did this! And all of the inVestigation you made is a waste of time! Forget about the hoax, forget about everything we had told you, forget it all. And don’t worry because Michael will come back. But you will never ever understand who Michael is, what he wants and why he did this. You will keep on living in your fake world! Yes, you will get what you want. The KING will come back! Because that’s the last step of the hoax! Michael is NOT only going to come back to show us that he is alive but also he is going to come back to show the world the media is full of lies and just trash! It’s so sad to see some of you still don’t get the message! You don’t even read what TIAI says! Or you read it, like it but just a few minutes later you forget about it and start to talk about if Michael is alive or not. You’re still looking for clues that prove Michael is alive. There will be no more clues about it. That was step 1 and we passed that step. Michael gave you the clues about why he did it. That was step 2 and we passed it too. But take a look where you are still. You’re calling Forest Lawn if Michael’s body is there, you’re still talking about Dave Dave or the blonde lady, you’re talking still about the ambulance picture and more. But those were all in our step 1. You have to move on! You have to get to step 2! You HAVE TO understand why Michael did this! Because if you don’t get it, everything he did, everything he dreamed of is going to turn to be a big zero, nothing!

You’re asking if Michael is alive and fine and you wonder if he’s going to come back. Let me tell you. He is alive! He is fine! And yes, he is going to come back! So can we get to the next step please! And you have to know one more thing! After Michael comes back, he is not going to be able to talk about these issues. Do you think that he will come back and start talking about NWO or illuminati? Even if he wants to talk about these issues, it would be too dangerous for him and for his family! Can’t you see that he’s spending his time to wake you up and start spreading the truth? He did this to wake us up and he wants us to help him to save the world! It is told us that 2012 is the end of the world but the end doesn’t need to come by the hands of the mother nature! The evil is between us, and it is not the mother nature, it is human! And it is NOT the governments or presidents to stop the evil. IT IS YOU! IT IS US! And if we do nothing yes, the world’s end is so close! Don’t only become aware of things! Share them! Spread the message! Don’t even think or hesitate if you can do it, because you can. You can tell to a friend, to a neighbour or to a collegue about the truths! They can think that you’re crazy. They may not believe you about NWO or illuminati but trust me my friends, you will put a “What if” question inside the brain of that person. And next time s/he would start to think like “What if all of the things s/he told me is true?” and that’s when s/he starts to wake up! And s/he will tell others about the truths and they will tell others and THAT’S WHEN THE NATIONS WAKE UP and UNITE TO STOP THE EVIL! Big changes start with small steps, don’t forget that!

I’m so happy to see that you’re building the Army of L.O.V.E. That will be the strongest army soon. But at the same time I see some of the believers deny to become a soldier of L.O.V.E. I understand that they want to look different. They think that Army of L.O.V.E  is about some mods of the hoax forums and about their ideology. Let me tell you this my friends; being different is good but NOT THIS TIME! You’re doing it in a very wrong time and in a very wrong case! Army of L.O.V.E is NOT about Mo&Souza or Study or none of the hoax forum mods. It is about Michael, it is about spreading the truth, it is about coming together, it is about YOU! YOU SHOULDN’T DIVIDE, YOU NEED TO UNITE! Don’t forget why this army was built! And don’t forget that you will be stronger with your army of truths.

That’s ok if you don’t want to join the army. It is something symbolic! BUT YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE TRUTHS and START SPREADING THEM! Because noone else is going to make it for you. It is you who is going to make that change! So, let’s make that change! Don’t wait, don’t spend your time no more. I promise you, Michael is going to come back! But now you have very important things to do! Go and start spreading the truth. And don’t do it only for Michael! Do it for yourself, for your loved ones, for this world! Don’t forget that WE ARE THE WORLD!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
you know what???? put your money where your mouth is and maybe, just maybe we can believe you (there have been so many like you claiming to know all) either prove it or for me you belong in the list of trolls and fakes, no offense meant, just that i'm so damn sorry to see the more gullible members on this forum being taken for a ride again...there is nothing wrong with searching for the truth until we are given something that would allow us to stop searching. and there you go again, accusing people of not having read TIAI... let me tell you something, not everybody gets the meaning of it, does it mean they're stupid?? no, maybe they don't believe in illuminati or nwo or maybe  they don't believe in the bible...so again, either explain better, prove what you're saying with some mind blowing PROOF not theory and then yeah maybe some will be ready to BELIEVE in...
oh yeah, i almost forgot... it's all for L.O.V.E

ps i'm writing this post for myself first of all, and also for those who are too afraid to stand up for themselves, for fear of being called stupid or ignorant and god knows what else
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 26, 2010, 03:32:30 AM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
you know what???? put your money where your mouth is and maybe, just maybe we can believe you (there have been so many like you claiming to know all) either prove it or for me you belong in the list of trolls and fakes, no offense meant, just that i'm so damn sorry to see the more gullible members on this forum being taken for a ride again...there is nothing wrong with searching for the truth until we are given something that would allow us to stop searching. and there you go again, accusing people of not having read TIAI... let me tell you something, not everybody gets the meaning of it, does it mean they're stupid?? no, maybe they don't believe in illuminati or nwo or maybe  they don't believe in the bible...so again, either explain better, prove what you're saying with some mind blowing PROOF not theory and then yeah maybe some will be ready to BELIEVE in...

ps i'm writing this post for myself first of all, and also for those who are too afraid to stand up for themselves, for fear of being called stupid or ignorant and god knows what else

I'm sorry I don't want to offend you but why are you so negative? Seven says anything wrong and if you read what TIAI wrote from day 1 you would understand that TIAI is the real deal. And seven is telling us what we really need to do. That's such a very positive, inspirational message. seven is right about what we still focus on too much. I'm sorry but what kind of PROOF are you guys still expecting? That proof only can be Michael himself getting out and say hello to you on TV? Because it seems like all kinds of proofs are inadequate to you. I believe that we all should get our minds right and get to the next stage :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:06:18 AM
Who are you, 7EVEN?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 26, 2010, 04:12:03 AM
Yes, I think I have. Thank you for your post. It is clearing up things for the people who cannot see them.
I think that if we are united we could change the world, or we could prevent a big disaster that could destroy our world.
I have understood Michael's message from the beginning of this hoax. He is spreading this message for a long time. Only a blind man could not see it.
I admire Michael for his courage and his devotion for nature, people and our world.
Thank you, dear Michael, for all that you are doing.
I am with you. I know that if you want to accomplish something the only way to do it is to begin, with small steps at first. So, dear friends, spread L.O.V.E. and try to change the world in good. Make a better world. If we are better persons, the world will be better.

It's all for L.O.V.E. as Michael said.

Much LOVE to you all and God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:37:15 AM
the only thing I don't get why he had to "die" to spread the message or make us do it:o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:55:41 AM
Hello 7even,
thank you for your post !
I can feel what you write, i can understand but my english isn't good enough to explain all my thoughts.
Between the lines i feel the great desperation everyone knows who told the truth, who wants to wake up the people ....notbody wants to hear, nobody wants to see....it felt so bad ...i know so good !
Before 7 months my life makes a change...i allways be a critical women, dosn't trust and believe...allways the question...can it be ?...in my brain. That's allso wrong, i know... :cry:
Untill then i don't know much about Michael...i liked much of his songs, but i don't see much tv and don't read any tabloids.
Much work to look at his life and become a feeling for his charakter/aura, but i think i get it !
I feel a very sensitive man who notice the problems around him, the big and the small and he can't close his eyes....he must do something and so the idea was born long ago...i think...
I can't go in the details...i hope i say the main thing.
My world is much smaler...who has seen so much from the world and the people like Michael ? But when i saw pain and mistakes i can't rest before i have done something against it.
So i understand the reason...he can't stop it, he can't go one.
But the thinks he focused are much bigger and to do something in this is very dangerous...he has children and a family and he must protect them and himself....a difficult thing.
I try to wake up the people around me....there are intelligent persons, normaly using there brain....but it was hard work to make them see....that can't be....i hear....so i have bought some bocks about it and gave it around...
Thanks that you write that there still was a ...what is...that makes me not to give up !!!
Sadly the most people don't reached the message....they are still crying about your " death " , or talking about other simple things. :lol:
We must grow up, we need more people, untill now we are the idiots and when i continue a lost my friends or there are calling the ambulance and took me to the psychiatry and when i continue there my convictions i never ever get out there. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Please give us informations to make it better...we are not so long at that adventure and can't see it all.
OMG, if Michael dosen't wear his gold pants and other sexy clothes i am sure the fans has noticed the lyrics from the songs  :oops:
So, i must put my dictionary away and make my work...
Have a blessed day ! All will be good !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:57:44 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "bad_girl"

I'm sorry I don't want to offend you but why are you so negative? Seven says anything wrong and if you read what TIAI wrote from day 1 you would understand that TIAI is the real deal. And seven is telling us what we really need to do. That's such a very positive, inspirational message. seven is right about what we still focus on too much. I'm sorry but what kind of PROOF are you guys still expecting? That proof only can be Michael himself getting out and say hello to you on TV? Because it seems like all kinds of proofs are inadequate to you. I believe that we all should get our minds right and get to the next stage :)
no offense taken... but yeah MJ himself on tv saying "i'm alive and here forever" would sure beat any tom, dick or harry claiming to be in the know... any of these people have yet to show any kind of irrefutable proof as to what they know... i'm talking about TIAI, JCC, BOW, and all the rest who seemed to have you all twisted around their little finger and following them blindly until the next disappointment!! you yourself have been here for less than 12 days and you come here to preach??? the OP JOINED TODAY!!!! and for crissake STOP saying thaty we haven't read it, because we have I assure you and more than once and i REPEAT not everyone believes in the friggin' bible and any chapter or verse can be taken from it and fitted into anykind of theory!! so if that's being negative then ok yeah i'm being negative
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions