Re: DID YOU WAKE UP?!
January 26, 2010, 04:59:48 AM
oh and btw.... these last seven months sure taught me not to believe ANYTHING and to question EVERYTHING
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

MJLover1990

January 26, 2010, 05:23:42 AM
Great post, I think some will need this, we need to wake up and look for more even beyond clues and stuff that is all past us now, we need to look forward within the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

January 26, 2010, 05:34:23 AM
Ok what are we doing in order to spread the message? In the first place we should only spread that part of the message in which we believe, that part of the message that allows no space for “What if?”. “What if?” means confusion and in the end it means fear. People are afraid of being confused. And all of a sudden, the whole MJ message resumes to NWO and Illuminati?

Let me tell you what I choose to spread: I militate for a correct attitude towards everything that surrounds us; I militate for compassion, unconditional love, forgiveness, thinking twice before judging anybody; trying to expose a different opinion with kind and positive words; rejecting hate, envy, anger, especially when these feelings are induced to us on purpose; acknowledging and showing the best in every single person that we know. I use to make people aware of the politicians lies, of the disgusting net around the world’s leaders. I am deeply upset about the fact that they are killing the health system and the educational system. Medics and Professors have the lowest revenues, the hospitals are a wreck, people must pay for their treatments and they pray to find a good doctor to check them; the ambulances reach to you after 2 hours after you called them, if you don’t know anybody  working in the hospital in order to help you, only God can help you. And we are talking about people that pay their duties every month. Education is even worse. Nobody wants to become a teacher anymore, the evaluation system changes every year, the students are confused and they stop trying to understand anything. Teachers don’t teach properly in the classroom in order to determine as many children as possible to ask for privet lessons which are paid, of course. They learn from very young ages that everything is for sale and nobody explains them about values, passion, positive feelings. They became feeling-less. Nothing moves them. They can see angry people, sick people, corrupt people every where and they think this is the normal way to be. Romania rose the day before hundreds of thousand of dollars for the Haiti victims. Do you know who donated? Mostly the retired persons. And can we blame the youngsters because they feel no compassion? How come, if all that they learned about this world is negative? My honest opinion is that we are responsible to spread the love in the first place, before talking about all the criminal organizations. Believe me: everybody knows about these bad things. Crime, conspiracies, dirty games, filthy politics…they can feel the results on their own skin. The LOVE they forgot. The COMPASSION they forgot. THINKING POSITIVE and BEING FAIR they forgot. So, I made my choice. I will work on the positive side. I will demonstrate how love can save you; I will demonstrate how hate and anger and fear can kill your soul.

I whish you all the best and please don’t feel offended, coz I don’t think any of your reaction is wrong. I think the same thing can be right and wrong in the same time. Depends on the angle you choose to look at it. LOVE before you L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

January 26, 2010, 06:00:00 AM
I totally agree with u 7 ....
Really ppl should move on , with all the clues that we find and all the signs that r soo abvious and most of all after 7 MONTHS they still doubt the idea and still are'nt sure yet !
we figure out more and more stuff by a day and and when nothing happens or something happens that was not expected they straigtly go back to doubt weither he's alive or not .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

January 26, 2010, 06:05:00 AM
Ralu said
"Ok what are we doing in order to spread the message? In the first place we should only spread that part of the message in which we believe, that part of the message that allows no space for “What if?”. “What if?” means confusion and in the end it means fear. People are afraid of being confused. And all of a sudden, the whole MJ message resumes to NWO and Illuminati?"

Dear Ralu, great post!
Yes, we should spread the message that we understand. Michael's message means LOVE for me.
If a person is doing everything with love, then he/she could not do something wrong. Then, I suppose he/she could not be driven by money in what is doing. Then, with love you could contribute to a better world.
Maybe there are many times when we like to put the blame on secret societies for the wrong course of our lives. But, instead, we should try to see what are we doing, as individuals, to make a better world for us and our children?
Sometimes, to make a change in a society, there is a need for a man who could influence others, but he has to make a sacrifice. Maybe this man is Michael, and maybe that is the motive for he choose to "die". Maybe this was the only way he could make people pay attention to his words.
Much LOVE to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 26, 2010, 06:33:19 AM
7EVEN, thank you soo much, for this great post!

You're so right!  For me, Michael is so much alive, that I don't need anymore Clues or hints! Even though  there always new clues coming without searching them..

But I already began to spread his Message: to my family, at work ( Even though I think they didn't get because they're all livin in their own world of numbers and datas)

My family just think that I still can't handle with Michaels "passing", but sometimes, my  mum is also thinking about this whole story as I told her....Even my boyfriend, who always said "Come on, he would never do that" became more cautios now because I asked him "And Why would he never do that??"  And he had no answer.

So, again: For me, Michael is so much alive. I can feel it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Xsy

January 26, 2010, 07:04:52 AM
We, the hoaxers are only 0,000002 % of all people in the world who suffer the loss of MJ, and now this 7even-guy, TNZ, TIAI, Midnight and whoever comes to us minority to tell us to believe and spread the love and message of Michael??? What about all the other people who are still suffering and loving MJ? If it´s a hoax, how can they get the message if this "important" people only came to us hoaxers to tell us?  :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 26, 2010, 07:19:46 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"
We, the hoaxers are only 0,000002 % of all people in the world who suffer the loss of MJ, and now this 7even-guy, TNZ, TIAI, Midnight and whoever comes to us minority to tell us to believe and spread the love and message of Michael??? What about all the other people who are still suffering and loving MJ? If it´s a hoax, how can they get the message if this "important" people only came to us hoaxers to tell us?  :roll:  :?:

That's why we have to tell them...I already and did it. First they thought I'm Crazy and couldn't let go but I've shown them about what we found out etc..and my boyfriend (who actually is a big NON believer) started to doubt the whole story,,,,,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 26, 2010, 07:36:24 AM
I the fan forum it is forbidden to write about the hoax....they are still crying .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 07:39:49 AM
There is already sufficient enough clues for us to easily conclude he is alive. Now is the time to start spreading the message we see. The running theme of TDCAU and MJ telling us we cant depend on our government to take care of us is major. The people shouldn't be scared of the government, it should be the other way around.

Maybe Michael will come back sooner if we organize and spread the word.

Also I want to add that the new clues that come out aren't for us existing believers to solidify our belief, but for new people to catch onto and doubt if he is alive or not. Then they will come to a place like this and be exposed to all the evidence and the messages. Then they can join an existing movement that is spreading MJ's message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

DooDoo

January 26, 2010, 08:19:05 AM
Thanks for posting this, I think some of us need to read how important it is to spread the message, to BE the message. It's not an easy task, I know, it's not easy to look at the man in the mirror and "make that change" but if we really comprehend the message and the importance of it , we should try as hard as we can. That's what Michael wants us to do, that's what he wants us to understand and, for crying out loud, I'm gonna do that  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

January 26, 2010, 08:55:59 AM
thanks 4 your post MICHAEL JACKSON! ;)
stay with us again and again

tha same things you wrote, i wrote in another posts.
i dont understand why people keep on be sad..
michael in these 7 month gave us more clues.

i got it..and you? ;)

have a nice day my HOAXERS friends
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 09:02:37 AM
This is a great post and I have been spreading the truth look up TheForerunner777 on youtube You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login he speaks sooooo many truths about the Illuminati and Freemasons and NWO he's very knowledgeable and you all should watch his videos. Also, I have spread this same information to some of my coworkers and have gotten them very interested. This is a great idea and we need to keep the ball rolling. MJ coming back will not make a huge impact if the majority of the world is still blind to our world's truths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 26, 2010, 09:05:12 AM
Someone once said to me You might not be able to change the world, but you can definately change one persons world. This same person also told me that all expressions of love are from God because God is love. It starts with our children and family members and outflows from there to our friends and neighbours and associates. It definately is time to start living the message. A revolution of kindness and love in action. What a stark contrast to what we see out there in our everyday lives.  Love you MJ.  Your conduct and character through the tough times of your life are my inspiration......LOVE and PEACE from Australia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:16:59 PM
7even....an incredible post.
You made me smile....And yeah you're right.We have to go to the next step.

7even, God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login