Re: Witness - Michael's dead
January 27, 2010, 12:00:22 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
in america doesn't asian usually mean oriental or does it mean indian?

Most people in the US use "Asian" to describe people from China, Korea, & Japan.

Quote from: "BillieJean"
Also the paramedics said that they barely recognized it was MJ and that he looked like an old, skinny and bald guy, right?

Ahm hello, it surely looks like MJ to me on the ambulance photo. He surely didn't look old, wasn't bald and come on, you can tell right away it is MJ!

Hmmm, something smelly fishy here ;-)

Something does smell fishy.
It's our brains.
They're rotting and turning to fish smelling mush!   :lol:

We're comparing clues that 99% on here have already deemed FAKE/doctored - the ambulance photo(obviously NOT 2009 MJ!) -
to other clues that are possibly fake - random guy on the internet talking about toe tags- to verify authenticity!!!

Am I the only one who sees how crazy this is???   :?

We can't say that this guy has to be lying because the MJ in the ambulance photo looks young and has hair.  

Didn't we all figure out that the pic isn't really of MJ in the ambulance on THAT day?!?!  Even if he WAS in the ambulance on THAT day, that pic is photoshopped with an older pic of Michael!  So how can we even compare?

Am I the only one seeing this???    :?

Nope, you are not the only one to see this. I suspect many of us do. That photo isn't authentic. I suspect that it is planted to make it all appear realistic.  It is all in keeping with the plan.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 12:03:53 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
In my opinion, there are just too many things that just don't add up. Therefore, within the history of MJ's genius for marketing and love of drama, magic and illusion-I have concluded that this is all done to add "mystery" to the situation. Is it magic or is it madness?  Perhaps, it is all part of a grander plan.......a huge diversion to the entire illusion.

I like that!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 12:06:06 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
In my opinion, there are just too many things that just don't add up. Therefore, within the history of MJ's genius for marketing and love of drama, magic and illusion-I have concluded that this is all done to add "mystery" to the situation. Is it magic or is it madness?  Perhaps, it is all part of a grander plan.......a huge diversion to the entire illusion.

I like that!  :)

Agree! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boreas

January 27, 2010, 12:32:33 PM
When someone dies in the hospital they DO NOT put a tag on the toe. Patients are all identified by the ID band on the wrist.  Do not waiver in your faith, my fellow believers, for this story is utterly preposterous!!!!!

If someone is willing to call UCLA and ask someone there that they are doing a "research project" on L.A's morgue procedures....someone should ask if they use Toe Tags there( the archaic form of I.D), or if they have switched to a new system (The I.D bracelet). That would clear this whole thing up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 12:36:08 PM
I dont know how many of you read my post about my relative working recently at UCLA i have emailed them to find out this info, i will post here as soon as they answer me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

lisap27

January 27, 2010, 12:46:39 PM
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
I dont know how many of you read my post about my relative working recently at UCLA i have emailed them to find out this info, i will post here as soon as they answer me.

yep i did was it you cousin or something.. i didn't bombard you with questions tho.. just found it interesting.. keep them comin.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:00:43 PM

I read it and I am curious ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

January 27, 2010, 01:00:48 PM

Hello Suzi~Ses~Its~Right:

I have a couple of questions for you that I feel are pertinent to this case.

1)Does UCLA have a medical pathologist that performs it's own autopsies? (most hospitals do)
2)Does UCLA have a morgue on campus or off campus? Where is it in regards to distance from the hospital?
3)Is it customary to chopper a VIP/high profile individual to the morgue (if it is off campus)?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 01:14:22 PM
Quote from: "Boreas"
When someone dies in the hospital they DO NOT put a tag on the toe. Patients are all identified by the ID band on the wrist.  Do not waiver in your faith, my fellow believers, for this story is utterly preposterous!!!!!

If someone is willing to call UCLA and ask someone there that they are doing a "research project" on L.A's morgue procedures....someone should ask if they use Toe Tags there( the archaic form of I.D), or if they have switched to a new system (The I.D bracelet). That would clear this whole thing up.

In my understanding, toe tags are used as a means of identification of the dead once procured at the morgue. It is here that an autopsy is performed and the body is placed in a cooler until the mortician transports the body to the funeral home. Autopsies are not performed, of course, on all people. However, I am certain when a person dies in the hospital the ID wrist bracelet isn't switched over to a toe tag. When I read that story above I understood it to mean they switched his ID to a toe tag while yet in the hospital at UCLA. That creates a conflict in logic to me. However, Boreas' post made me ponder this situation a little more and now I must add that is why now we need to look into the fact if UCLA has it's own morgue and if so do they perform high profile/criminal autopsies right there on campus????  We have been led to believe that MJ's body was transported away by chopper to a morgue off site. We need to get these facts straight first to determine if this story bears any weight. If a medical pathologist on campus at UCLA performed the autopsy than the above story may be true....until then I won't even consider it.  
This all just feels too much like illusion to me. There is so much focus on the confusion created by what is told (the magic trick) that we fail to (or become too distracted) to see what hasn't (the reality of the illusion). I feel we need to step outside the hype and look at it from another perspective. I feel that dwelling on the hype is only frustrating us and leading us nowhere.
Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:21:40 PM by michaelsupporter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 27, 2010, 01:21:38 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Speaking of wigs . have you ever seen a lace wig?

Nope, sorry, what is that?

That's the type of wig Beyoncé supposedly loves wearing. They look very real.

There are some pictures in which you can see Michael's hairline looking kinda like that. That doesn't necessarily mean that he's bald, though. I don't know if Beyoncé is bald, but she wears them all the time.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

MashMike

January 27, 2010, 01:33:42 PM
It's really ridiculous,M.J. has nothing to do with an asian,i mean he  doesn't even have a mere resembleness to it,don't forget that it's interenet,everyone can lie,i'm sure the one who claimed it is one of those non-believers who are too agressive concerning Mike's hoax death, they will tell any lie just to make the believers change their mind,to make us down,i personally have come across to a lot of such persons on internet,don't believe in that, it's bS,never lose hope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Kirsche

January 27, 2010, 01:37:10 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

There are some pictures in which you can see Michael's hairline looking kinda like that. That doesn't necessarily mean that he's bald, though. I don't know if Beyoncé is bald, but she wears them all the time.  :D

ah Okay, I also saw these kinda hairlines on John Travolta and Ashanti...I think it just makes your hair look fuller....with more volume ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 27, 2010, 03:00:40 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"

ah Okay, I also saw these kinda hairlines on John Travolta and Ashanti...I think it just makes your hair look fuller....with more volume ...
And for black people or people with curly hair is hard to always straighten it.....it can fall or get burned very fast because of the procedures so they choose to use this beautiful wigs Beyonce as you said has them they're amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 03:10:55 PM
Quote from: "KingMJ"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
[ Have you heard any witnesses give stories about that day? You know good and well if somebody had the opportunity to give some info. and make some big money they wouldn't be worried about no little hospital job.
I agree that this probably isn't true. Afterall, the asian bit just screams out false  :?   But, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the actual idea of it.  That 'little hopsital job' that u refer to, is actually somebodys career that they will have trained to do. If that were me, there is no way that I would sell out to the media, and definitely lose my job.. because that breach of confidentiality would follow you wherever u go.. U'd never be able to get a job in another hospital again.. you would lose your career.  Plus personally, if I had a photo or info, whatever of MJ really dead, I'd never go public with it.  I just wouldn't want to be that person responsible for putting it out there.  So whoever the people are who supposedly dealt with MJ's body at the hospital (if they did), I don't blame them at all for not coming forward with information.

I agree with you in parts Kingmj.
But if we consider the details reveals that there are other ways to market your photos.
This life king has a knack for not only has everything to death.
This doctor, nurse or receptionist at the hospital could easily sell this picture, without showing his face.
And we all know very well that this is possible, the person in the picture could do any transaction with a third person.
The doctor when he arrived at that point would not have anything on evidence that compromise because it would have already broken them all.
And we all know too well that this is possible, an example? Where are the tapes of the internal security of the house of Michael?
They can explain everything really happened that day, but curiously two days after his sister was there and took everything it could never have happened because the mansion would be of evidence of the investigative police, everything should stay as it was.
So let's not underestimate the ability of a physician to sell the photos.
What King is very simple: These photos and evidence does not exist, because Michael until proven otherwise is alive! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 04:54:33 PM
OMG guys! It's so simple.   This dead fellow looked like an old bald asian because he was an old bald asain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions