simonTopic starter

Dear Michael, beautiful man
waiting for you I'd like to tell you my dream.
Francesca did well to inivite you in Venice (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
My city is an amazing place, really unique in the world. Art is everywhere, into byzantine churches, into gothic palaces, into ancient bridges, on the door of a house, in a coffee bar,in the landscape from above.You can find every kind of museum, but it's funny just walking around the city , getting lost into the labyrinth of small streets and finding hidden corners.
Venice is always  wonderful, with the sun and the rain, spectacular with the high water, magic with the snow.
There is the beautest street in the world, the Gran Canal, and there is a why if St Mark Square is called "the linving room of the world". If you want to know this why, you have to come in Venice, because I can't tell you by my words, you have to watch by your own eyes.
And when the night comes, you would never look away from the silver reflex of the moon on the water.

This is my dream. Meeting with you in a winter night, under the clock tower in St Mark Square while the Moors strike the midnight. this is really magic, it seems that the time and a world stop for a moment, all is on suspence. And every time I think of you.

Beyond the hoax, the clues and.... everything, this is the way I soothe the miss for you, dreaming of you.

I love you my king
I'm here, in Venice, waiting for you.
Me and Francesca of course!

Forever by your side

Simo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done If we raise our voice as one

hi,michael.

i had to come and tell you what's on my heart.  i woke up this morning from a dream that you were disappointed. i don't remember all of the details or why you were so disappointed,i just know that you were.

i am so afraid that you're disappointed in me/us. i try to spread your message as much as i can, but maybe it's not enough. oh,michael....what do you want us to do? i feel terrible. i've been watching TII all day trying to keep my mind off of that dream,but i can't .

michael,all i can say is that i love you and i am doing all that i think you'd ask of me. i will try harder,though. i will stand on the corner or out in front of a grocery store if need be,just spreading your message.

if you require more of me/us,then i can only pray that God will speak your wishes to me in a dream or thought. i truly feel that that is how God communicates with me.please don't be disappointed in me/us...we're trying,we really are.

well,i'm gonna go now sweetie. always remember that i love you very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael,

I'm rather sure that since when Simo read about me asking you to come to Venice, she always dreamed of it... well... me too!
I'm completely agree with her, Venice is wonderful!
I don't wanna steel other space, it's simon post :)

@Simo: look at my new signature... ;) Ora possiamo fare le sorelline siamesi!  :lol:

@NEFFERTEAREYA: don't worry, I think that Michael is proud of us, maybe he's disappointed in other "side" (that's my thought). I'd like to know too what to do more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]§°°MJ Franz°°§[/size]
°°Always by Your Side My KING°°

simonTopic starter

@ Neffertareya, I think maybe you are disappointed by yourself because you fell you are not doing enough. But I'm sure that michael is proud of us, we understood his message and we are doing our best for spreading love.

@ franz, dear friend, bella firma!!!
I really hope our dream will come true...may be one day....MICHAEL can you hear us?? :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I'm joking of course, but you know someone is spreading love and the truth in every corner of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions