Ratner / Malnik / Motolla
January 26, 2010, 12:52:21 PM
This is about Brett Ratner, Al Malnik and Tommy Mottola - and what MJ thought of them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here is Tommy Mottola live on Fox News providing commentary as MJ's body is flown by helicopter. Notice how Mottola talks a lot about MJ's financial troubles and pressures (like he knows all the details) and infers that it was monetary struggles that ultimately made him desperate and led him down a fateful path, and yet in 2005 MJ was already having suspicions that there was a conspiracy to ruin him. I wonder if he was right?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I find it very curious that Motolla would even have the audacity to give commentary here, over MJ's dead body! Is that an indirect way of saying 'job done' ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Ratner / Malnik / Motolla
January 26, 2010, 02:58:58 PM
Thanks for posting the link to that article.

I knew that things went south between MJ & Motolla + Ratner, but I didn't know that they were connected to each other!

Even though I enjoyed watching the little informal "interview" Ratner did with MJ, now I find it sad that Michael's being friendly to this guy and telling him that he learned that he "can't trust anybody" and this guy is screwing him over.   :evil:

Also didn't know exactly what happened between MJ & Malnik.

Soooo slimy for Motolla to give commentary.   :evil:
I don't know what that means though....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 26, 2010, 07:41:12 PM
Dam! Never saw this guys. This makes me sooooo sad after reading it. I mean every since MJ did that public bashing of Tommy I have not felt right! And dam.........Bret Ratner hugh! I would have never thought. This does make you think of murder. I dont put anything past the mafia as I know it is huge and you never know who is connected to who right? :cry:  :cry: Is this possible guys? What do you think? One thing I dont get is people keep saying they wanted to steal Mj's catalogue but    wouldn't Mj have to sign it over? I know it is part of his estate now supposedly but I dont get HOW they would be able to snatch it. ALso that video of Mottolla commenting over MJ that is a trip!! And it does make you think. :cry:  
So we could look at this in two ways MURDER COVERUP or......A DAM GOOD REASON FOR MJ TO HOAX? idk. :cry: I need help on figuring this out. We all know the mafia is not to be messed with right? Maybe if anyone here has good knowledge on the history and capabilities of the mafia? Maybe it may help me understand how this would fit into the hoax? and how the hell Murray and AEG would be connected?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:43:24 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
What do you think? One thing I dont get is people keep saying they wanted to steal Mj's catalogue but    wouldn't Mj have to sign it over? I know it is part of his estate now supposedly but I dont get HOW they would be able to snatch it. ALso that video of Mottolla commenting over MJ that is a trip!! And it does make you think. :cry:  

Yes MJ would have to sign it over, BUT, the conspiracy MJ talked about was that certain people were out to destroy his character and make him so unlikeable that others in the music industry would distance themselves from him, sponsors would turn away and the public might not buy his records. Sabotage his career and you sabotage him financially. He already had debts to pay, and was known for taking out loans. It appears that he did not have a great grasp on his finances (the taped conversation with June Gatlin saying 'I don't know what's in my accounts') and the fact that Thome Thome had complete responsibility for his money and also kept 5 million dollars of his until he died is curious.

I think i read somewhere that they were trying to put him in a position financially where he would have to renegotiate the Catalogue in order to rescue himself from unpaid loans, lawsuits etc. I'll try to find some more info. That bit with Motolla on Fox news, i don't know what it means if anything but it is unsettling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 08:04:03 AM
I've heard that too, and it is extremely unsettling.  I think we only know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to these people and his finances.  It makes me very nervous.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions