Something about "Staging the Return"
January 26, 2010, 01:35:00 PM
I got my Blu-Ray today and was watching the first part of "Staging the Return," when I noticed something interesting:

They were talking about the big 3D LED screen behind the stage. For example, in the Smooth Criminal performance of the show, it would play the video and when MJ jumped out of the window and the bullets would be coming towards the audience (in 3D), MJ would jump out the screen and begin the performance.

It really got me thinking about the Grammys on Sunday. It will feature a 3D video of Earth Song. Maybe MJ will do the same at the Grammys as he would've done for Smooth Criminal? "Staging the Return" really seems to hint at that. It also would've been the same with Thriller: The black widow would crawl towards the screen and then the thing would open up and the spider would crawl out on stage and MJ would come out of the spider and begin the performance.

Anyways, "Staging the Return" is really interesting so far. I will post more if I find anything else.

Thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Raven

Re: Something about "Staging the Return"
January 26, 2010, 01:39:56 PM
If he is still alive and if he would return to his old identity, I don't believe he would return on stage like that as if it all had been a big game, sorry.

TMZ just posted a little 'error' though, have a look:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:42:53 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
If he is still alive and if he would return to his old identity, I don't believe he would return on stage like that as if it all had been a big game, sorry.

TMZ just posted a little 'error' though, have a look:

I don't think he'll "return" at the Grammys. Just make a little appearance, maybe to get people thinking and questioning his death...but before they can say anything, he'll be gone. At first they'd likely think it was the hologram or 3D image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

January 26, 2010, 01:43:40 PM
I can't see him just jumping out and performing on live TV. His come back would have to include officials saying that he is indeed alive and this is why. It would be a media move. Not a live at the Grammy's move. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:45:44 PM
i dont think grammys hed want to be with us the fans not random celebs and some people there who arent really fans of his nice find tho keep anything else coming its really interesting thanks!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 26, 2010, 01:54:16 PM
Go and have a look at that link I posted  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 02:01:38 PM
yeah thats funny!! mad emy day i was bored in history and read that funny a day after 25th too we were waiting and got what we wanted!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 03:59:46 PM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
i dont think grammys hed want to be with us the fans not random celebs and some people there who arent really fans of his nice find tho keep anything else coming its really interesting thanks!! :lol:

Not trying to start anything with anyone, but how do we know what MJ would or wouldn't do? I'm not necessarily saying that he WILL show up at the Grammys but we never know.

You mention him wanting to be with his fans...since they are having a big MJ tribute, A LOT of MJ fans will likely be watching, so what better thing to let his fans know he's ok? He probably won't RETURN at the Grammys, but it's entirely possible he could make an appearance, under the illusion of the 3D. And before people can question it, he's gone.

By the way, I finished both parts of "Staging the Return." It was really insightful and we really got to see A LOT more of the process they went through.

One part kind of got my interest, it's during the 2nd part (i might be wrong), and it is when they are talking about all the special effects for the concert, etc. And Kenny Ortega mentions that "Michael IS a special effect" (in reference to him putting his all into everything). But could it also be a hint?

I'm not trying to force people to see things my way, but just trying to open their eyes to the possibility that he COULD make an appearance at the Grammys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:27:13 PM
Me, I think that at the Grammy we will not see MJ, or nothing else, just Earth Song and 3D.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

dmovie27

January 26, 2010, 05:57:04 PM
Man, I had a crazy dream last night that the grammys were on and Prince did a performance and HE reintroduced MJ and they did this huge duet thing together. Prince singing some of his songs and MJ singing some of his and they were "play battling" with each other. I was SO HAPPY to finally see this happen. it was a double whammy. MJ returning and him and Prince finally performing together. People were losing their minds with joy! Only thing was I was having trouble taping it. I kept to trying to find a tape and I was missing the show. It was like I was seeing something so special and it wasn't MEANT to be taped. Just stand a be a witness to.
Fantastic dream! Nothing to really do with topic, just thought I'd share. Hope it  can give a morale boost to everyone.
Keep the dream alive!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 06:00:14 PM
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Man, I had a crazy dream last night that the grammys were on and Prince did a performance and HE reintroduced MJ and they did this huge duet thing together. Prince singing some of his songs and MJ singing some of his and they were "play battling" with each other. I was SO HAPPY to finally see this happen. it was a double whammy. MJ returning and him and Prince finally performing together. People were losing their minds with joy! Only thing was I was having trouble taping it. I kept to trying to find a tape and I was missing the show. It was like I was seeing something so special and it wasn't MEANT to be taped. Just stand a be a witness to.
Fantastic dream! Nothing to really do with topic, just thought I'd share. Hope it  can give a morale boost to everyone.
Keep the dream alive!!!

Thats an awesome dream! I really feel that SOMETHING will happen at the Grammys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 26, 2010, 06:02:24 PM
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"
I can't see him just jumping out and performing on live TV. His come back would have to include officials saying that he is indeed alive and this is why. It would be a media move. Not a live at the Grammy's move. Just my opinion.

Totally agrre with this one but it would be great to see him on that stage :D Imagine people's faces :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 06:08:53 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Go and have a look at that link I posted  :lol:

what exactly is the "error"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 09:14:51 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "MJsbasheret"

Totally agrre with this one but it would be great to see him on that stage :D Imagine people's faces :D

Agree!! If Mj jumps out on the stage the people would be like  :shock:  :shock: what?!?! :shock:  :shock:  :lol:
it would be awsome if he does that! and i will cry all the show.. but i really dont think it would happen..well dreams are dreams.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 09:59:47 PM
Guys please.....this hoax implies a lot of serious things!!...MJ's comeback (if he does comeback) will be nothin linked with shows, awards, concerts or stuff like that...it has to be linked with announcment that involve FBi, LAPD, judges and even the freakin MEDIA....this is not a game, is not a show....FAKING a DEATH is more serious then that...dont get me wrong, i will love to see MJ surprising the whole world at grammys event...but is not gonna happen, sorry...is just wat i think!!!...meanwhile we still waiting!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions