Tell me what you think
January 24, 2010, 12:31:02 AM
Ok, i know i am posting conflicting stories, but confusion will do that to you.

I have been praying asking God to tell me whether he is alive or not.  I have prayed many times before and had God sends me dreams as a answer.

Well last night I dreamed that I was writing Michael's life story, and the co-writer who was working with me was Dom Delouise, (Dom Delouise is a old school comedian), also the folder that we put our writing's
into was a very Blue, ( a vibrant blue folder).  I remember in my dreanm staring at the folder because it's
color was so beautiful to me.  It was a royal blue but the folder was glowing in my dreams.  Well the only other time with Mj that I was fascinated by the color blue, was his smooth criminal video where he wore the royal blue shirt and white suit. ( I likled it because he usually wears red and I loved the blue and white
color combination).    Get it, his life story (comedy) and he is a smooth criminal. (fake)

If you have interpreted my dream in another way, please tell me or just tell me your thoughts.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Tell me what you think
January 27, 2010, 04:11:53 AM
Hi,
I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english.
Well it's hard for other interpretate your own dream, because you only know the sensations you had, what could mean this or that.

The only thing I think is that you need to make order in your mind (writing the book for me means make order :)).
You are confused and dragged by feelings (the color blue impressed you and distracts you from being objective -writing book-)
You need an help (the comedian) that show you the way (help you writing the book)

I think that it is a dream that show you what really you feel about this "thing" (the hoax)
For me, you need to be more objective and avoid feelings for a while :)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions