SHOCKING TRUTH IN FBI FILES-ARTICLE IS AWESOME
January 26, 2010, 05:15:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a brilliant article, although it refers to his " death"...must read and comment..Enjoy all..xx

P.s. sorry if wrong place but thought it had to be seen, and apologies if already posted as so much on here now cant remember it all...hee hee
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

Kirsche

Quote from: "carlea80"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a brilliant article, although it refers to his " death"...must read and comment..Enjoy all..xx

P.s. sorry if wrong place but thought it had to be seen, and apologies if already posted as so much on here now cant remember it all...hee hee

These two articles are very interesting! And it proofs again that the media lies!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

i got to the first line...you dag on right..whoever wrote this i like them..lol THANK YOU
Im going to keep reading now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
One Day.....but until then,Thank You.

Where were the voices now wailing about 'wasted resources' and the 'rights' of taxpayers when Tom Sneddon authorized the use of millions of dollars of federal money to pursue Michael in his deeply personal and blinkered 'takedown' of the, then – biggest pop star on the planet?

Michael Jackson didn't bankrupt the City of Angels; they fell all by themselves. For a country that can shine so bright when it chooses to – what America did to this man stands as one of the most shameful examples of engineered cruelty and unmitigated persecution to be witnessed in modern times.

So Very True!  And so Very Sad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Thank you carlea80 for the link

Written by  Deborah fFrench

I'm so glad there are still people in the media brave enough to stick their necks out with the truth against the media dark forces.  You have to understand that those who work in the media are very brainwashed and mind controlled to even want to be a part of such hatred.  They were the tattle tale squealers in grade school I imagine.

This may not be in the right place so if Mo or Souza wants to move my post I would love a new "deprogram mind control" slot on the forum for us to gain more knowledge how to recognize and fight it against it.
I watched a series today that opened my eyes wider of how true and deep mind control and human control has and is still being done. Please take time to watch for your own benefit.  It is a good explanation of his take on the coming changes in the Age of Aquarius we are entering.  In a nut shell, we are entering a time where people will be forced to take back their own conscious mind and be independent beings. Please watch.

Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control
by gamerofall you tube channel
Program 1 part 1 of 16
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(the last 3 videos are credits only)

Mr Tsarion talks about Jimmy Hendrix, Lennon and other singers who spoke out against social injustice and how they were killed by people under mind control experiments.
Not only that the biggest serial killers of this world were people used in mind control experiments.  Believe it !
I'm certain Michael escaped fine.  I would like to see people rise up to bring charges against the media or govt figure heads to hold them accountable for war crimes or mental injustice towards others.  Michael's case is the ultimate example of unjust mental abuse, child abuse actually because he was so childlike. It is a CRIME !

Another thing, I hope those of you here who question or bash anyone's personal choice of religion will realize that once you take back your own mind start being less dependent on imaginary figures to keep you safe the more likely you will survive what is ahead in these changing times.  

I'm sorry guys, but this world is a very ugly place with way too much hidden shit going down. It is a true Matrix just like the movie.  We must, like the author Deborah fFrench expose to others the truth of what is going on.  The one's who Wake Up will survive.  Please if you say you love Michael then please turn your heart into pure love,,,don't be a fake or hypocrite by saying you love Michael but won't honor his example of love.  He asked us to carry on his message.  We too can use mind control in a positive way to spread the love, by voice and by action.  Think hard about what I say.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

ok!
this are good news!
maybe like in the trials agains him, the media say what they want... they say lies!!! the fbi files proves that the media lies... so the other half maybe say that he is not dead, and they are investigating where he is and as usual the media say what they want, they say that he died... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Where were the voices now wailing about 'wasted resources' and the 'rights' of taxpayers when Tom Sneddon authorized the use of millions of dollars of federal money to pursue Michael in his deeply personal and blinkered 'takedown' of the, then – biggest pop star on the planet?

Michael Jackson didn't bankrupt the City of Angels; they fell all by themselves. For a country that can shine so bright when it chooses to – what America did to this man stands as one of the most shameful examples of engineered cruelty and unmitigated persecution to be witnessed in modern times.

So Very True!  And so Very Sad!

yup, i agree with you, this is  so true and so sad......
this awesome article brought me to the regret level why they did this to him, but in the same time told me maybe this should happened to let us know about the media cruelty.
we have to stand by him guys.....am crying!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what America did to this man stands as one of the most shameful examples of engineered cruelty and unmitigated persecution to be witnessed in modern times.

This is a fact... and I would even go so far as to say that it was global-scale defamation that turned to global-scale mobbing.
"The world" vs. a single person.
Nefarious!  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tom Sneddon is a cold man...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "carlea80"

Did they pull this cause the link is down or not loading or something.
Anyone copy it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why haven't more people noticed the media ruined his life and now they are putting the blame on the doctor? But some news places are saying that they should blame multiple people in Michael's life for his death. So I guess we could include all the tabloids in that lot then. ;)

Sometimes I feel like dr conrad murray is a metaphor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Hey, I'm not a native english, and I don't understand a lot the FBI Files, can someone write a short summary please ?
Thx a lot.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

paula-c

KarmaKnowstruth, agree, to be honest and Michael bring the message of truth.
mjssoulmate is true when you say, "what America did to this man stands as one of the most shameful example of the cruelty and outright persecution to be witnesses in modern times.
rag doll, absolutely true, "This is a fact ... and dare I say it was the global scale difamcion harassment that became a global scale.
"The world against one person" Nefarious¡

All this I dares in this forum, but where are the media comunicion?, At least here where I live there is no news of this.
And I wonder, where are all the years of suffering that this caused him to Michael? ""! hell! Who pays for that?
Enough of such silence, of being Accomplices to such injustice. As far as I understand the character of God is justice, love, solidarity, ...

The issue of racism, is a very strong, as it is possible that at this point still has a death match with his racism, (they are warning you I'm not black), and does not respect the dignity and human life? perhaps is a cancer that has no cure?

Racism, tantamount to gross violation of human rights of a person, for being indigenous, African descent, ... poor, why must repudiate, Trampling, exploit and even kill, ... a section of "aristocratic blood," of strong social and racial power ", believing the best in the world, is that perhaps we are not equal in the eyes of God?, nor are we the sons and daughters of mankind?, or is that God has color or social status?

A Michael Jackson assassinated him morally from the same day that began appear these allegations of child molestation, and that's the worst thing I could do to a person, morally assassinate, Which is worse than the physical disappearance, that the end all gonna die someday, is a law of life. :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

this is a good article. the media and their their lies! :evil:  Digusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Teensy, I read the link you posted, and the truth is that these people are giving is disgusting :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions