Notice the title "INMATES MASTER THIS IS IT!"
January 26, 2010, 10:15:15 PM
It is very interesting that the new video released by Sony is titled as the following...

"Dancing Inmates - Michael Jackson's This Is It!"

The CNN/LKL blog has an article titled "Dancing Inmates Master Michael Jackson's This Is It!

NEITHER ONE says "Dancing Inmates -  They Don't Really Care About Us."  There is a BIG, HUGE, SIGNIFICANT MESSAGE IN THIS!  This is it!  It is Michael's vision.  Peace, love, harmony!  Dancing Inmates Master Michael Jackson's This Is It!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This may get moved to the original post concerning the inmate dance but I do want to say that I'm so thrilled that Travis taught and pulled off this dance routine that got left out of the TII movie.  

Anyone of you who has taken the time to learn the Thriller dance, let me tell you it takes time, energy but is incredibly uplifting fun, leaving a great sense of satisfaction.  Think how the inmates morale and state of mind was lifted while learning and practicing -- and you will agree they did a fabulous job of Michael's vision (minus the sun in the background).  I think Travis is one hot dude ! and no matter what anyone here thinks about him trying to make a buck off Michael's dream....I don't see it that way.

IF YOU BELIEVE MJ IS ALIVE, then you must believe MJ is behind this. Imagine Michael's excitment to see his routine completed by a group of men who I think certainly must have gained some rehabilitation by participating.
MJ has the power to melt hearts of stone and once again showed the world what focus of LOVE can produce.  

Did you notice MLK did not get the usual recognition from the news on his birthday?  I watched Good Morning with Al that day and didn't once hear MLK's name mentioned.  Well, Michael and Travis made the jail house rock for MLK and now it's on video, on the internet, blogged by CNN & LKL.  If there ever is a TII concert put together I think the inmates in the background of the stage would be very cool. LOVE that PEACE sign formation !!

Yes, THIS IS IT is the more positive slogan for the dance while the music lyrics speak for themselves.  I'm glad they got off the negative message title of "T D R C A Us" .  It fits better especially since MLK was featured as the hero in the video.  Good job Michael and Travis.  I love it !!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree Karma. Travis is pretty smokin  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Disco

I remember in the early days when Michael "Died" the inmates done a tribute to Michael within a few days & it was amazing!! Are these the same inmates??? Could they be invovled since the begining?? Because when I seen the tribute I thought it was very well done & so perfect???????? Was Travis there in June teaching them?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Yes..are the same but old Thriller was made in 2007. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this what MJ meant about more to come, when he was doing the sign language at the end of the movie? I don't believe that Traivs is money hungry, because I feel that MJ say something in him. A believer. I remember Travis Payne in MJ's Remember the time video. I thought what Travis Payne and the dancers did with the inmates was awesome. The inmates were forming different symbols also. The one at the end said it all "Peace." MJ is really getting is message across and it's up to us figure it out, understand and spread the word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

Quote from: "mformichael"
Yes..are the same but old Thriller was made in 2007. :roll:

Really????
Well maybe that could have been when Michael started working on all this  ;)
Because I remember that video just appeared on you tube when Michael "Died"

And we all know that the original prison version done by Michael of "T.D.R.C.A.U" was banned in America!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

i so agree that Michael is behind the Dancing Inmates, the first time i heard that Travis is in the Philippines to teach the inmates, i silently laugh and said, THAT IS SO MICHAEL, all the more when i saw the peace sign., only MJ can think that way..  :D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions