The Official Grammy Thread

• 550 Replies

Offline TruthBeTold

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TruthBeTold

The Official Grammy Thread

• on: January 26, 2010, 07:15:54 PM
this can be the official grammy thread from now on so we can discuss about the grammys...

guys i really feel something could happen.. it makes sense to me.

1. MJ promised producers he would perform this year
2. producer of grammys is long time MJ associate
3. Why chose earth song 3d instead of thriller 3d?
4. some of TII dancers slipped up on twitter saying, rehearsing for mj, then quickly changed it when they realised they slipped up
5. and the grammys is at staples centre where it all started

TII rehearsals = the making of, memorial = death of & Grammys = resurrection
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline thecheetoman2004

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by thecheetoman2004
    • http://www.facebook.com/randy.swilley

Re: The Official Grammy Thread

• on: January 26, 2010, 07:23:53 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
this can be the official grammy thread from now on so we can discuss about the grammys...

4. some of TII dancers slipped up on twitter saying, rehearsing for mj, then quickly changed it when they realised they slipped up

You have some good points. I think something really could happen.
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Offline mirandacnc

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mirandacnc

• on: January 26, 2010, 09:12:40 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

off topic~you should try to find murray :D  i see your in houston tx! lol :lol:  :lol:

Offline ShowEmHowFunky

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ShowEmHowFunky

• on: January 26, 2010, 10:24:54 PM
Ahhh I hope I wish. Please happen  :oops:

Would be amazing if he was there and received his own grammy and performed lol!

Offline Butterflyaway

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Butterflyaway

• on: January 26, 2010, 10:32:19 PM
Thanks for the thread; but if we are all being realistic with this thing, he will not show up at the grammys, that wouldn't be a smart move.

Michael would be greeted with gasps and boos, if Michael is going to return it will most likely begin with a major press conference, not just BAM he appears with no explanation.

Offline L.O.V.Eispower

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by L.O.V.Eispower

• on: January 26, 2010, 11:29:47 PM
Quote from: "Butterflyaway"
Thanks for the thread; but if we are all being realistic with this thing, he will not show up at the grammys, that wouldn't be a smart move.

Michael would be greeted with gasps and boos, if Michael is going to return it will most likely begin with a major press conference, not just BAM he appears with no explanation.

u have a point..its sad though :( i wish he cud appear at the grammy that wud be so kool
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

Offline thecheetoman2004

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by thecheetoman2004
    • http://www.facebook.com/randy.swilley

• on: January 26, 2010, 11:33:46 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

off topic~you should try to find murray :D  i see your in houston tx! lol :lol:  :lol:

:lol: i know where his office is....but haven't gone by there...might swing by there lol...scope the outside...make a little video (not go inside of course, just survey the outside)
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Offline bubaliciousjlb

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bubaliciousjlb

• on: January 27, 2010, 12:31:33 AM
if he doesnt come back at the grammys then when will he? does anyone else know of any other worldwide event to be televised, put on internet, and radio broadcast at the same time ? imo michael wants the whole world to be paying  attention when he returns. and this is it.

Offline Moonlightlife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Moonlightlife

• on: January 27, 2010, 08:51:40 AM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
if he doesnt come back at the grammys then when will he? does anyone else know of any other worldwide event to be televised, put on internet, and radio broadcast at the same time ? imo michael wants the whole world to be paying  attention when he returns. and this is it.
I think it might be in June. Tito on Twitter indicated that the Jackson 5 would be possibly touring then and hopefully the show will then go into 2nd season.  Why use the Jackson 5 still?  They could use the Jacksons. but they are staying  with the Jackson 5. Then there is the hidden pic of Mike in the background for show background. Not sure , just a feeling

Whatever happens: Its all for L.O.V.E  8-)
[size=150]It\'s all for L.O.V.E[/size][/color]

Offline Butterflyaway

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Butterflyaway

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:09:14 AM
I think anyone who thinks Michael will comeback, at a tour, award show, major event etc is really deluding yourself, and setting yourself up for disappointment after disappointment.  There is no way he'd do that; it wouldn't be a smart move at all.

Offline TruthBeTold

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by TruthBeTold

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:25:20 AM
I think anyone who thinks Michael will comeback, at a tour, award show, major event etc is really deluding yourself, and setting yourself up for disappointment after disappointment.  There is no way he'd do that; it wouldn't be a smart move at all.
And you know this because? you know Michael?.. know you don't non of us do.

You cant sit there and type michael WILL NOT , MICHAEL WOULDN'T , you just cant sit there and type that because you simply do not know michael. If your going to come on my topic and post whitty remarks such as that then please don't post on my topic again.

like i said, there is no way in a million years you can say michael wouldnt do this or that, or wont come back here and there BECAUSE YOU  SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW HIM, non of us do, that is part of his overall mystique

Offline SmellyJelly

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SmellyJelly
    • http://twitter.com/_Crescendo_

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:36:28 AM
After The Grammy Awards Lionel Richie and other celebrities will perform a new version of We Are the World to benefit Haiti.Michael will perform too ( Lionel says ).
I don't think Michael will appear in public to sing. I think will be a record with Michael....As was at the funeral in July at "will you be there" ,in my anguish and my painS , now will be we are the world, we are the childrenS  :D  :D

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

http://twitter.com/_Crescendo_

Offline Hopeless

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Hopeless

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:47:55 AM
I Don't think he comes back at the grammy's.
Read the Post of 7even " Did you wake up"....he posted that we must go on with point two...at first we realized Michael is alive and we have to go on with spreading the massage...that sounds that we have still a lot to do untill  Michael comes back....for me it dosn't sound like that is in i few days....but i can't be wrong.
Aloso i can't beleave that the kids will perform at the grammy's....wasn't it Michaels will to let them out of the media ? All my feeling for Michael that i became the last months sad, no dosn't want that.....we will see...
When is the Grammy award ? Sunday night ? It will be in germany at monday morning ????

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:50:19 AM
And you know this because? you know Michael?.. know you don't non of us do.

You cant sit there and type michael WILL NOT , MICHAEL WOULDN'T , you just cant sit there and type that because you simply do not know michael. If your going to come on my topic and post whitty remarks such as that then please don't post on my topic again.

like i said, there is no way in a million years you can say michael wouldnt do this or that, or wont come back here and there BECAUSE YOU  SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW HIM, non of us do, that is part of his overall mystique

I have to agree with Butterfly on this one. Sorry guys. I too dont think it would be a good move for him to show up at the Grammys...I think that after all the disappointments we've ALL experienced over the last few months, we need to be positive yes, but we cannot ASSUME anything with MJ. I think he WILL come back at some point but I dont think it will be at the Grammy's. Its a wonderful thought and I hope he shows up too, but I have to start being realistic and just give MJ his space...know what I mean?
I feel we are becoming too demanding with his return and if anything I think that is putting a damper in things. LET HIM decide when and IF he decides to come back and where it will be.

And please dont start arguements over such things....I tire of it very easily.

Offline mformichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mformichael

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:54:32 AM

Michael performed Superbowl 1993,31 january.
What you think about?

Offline Hopeless

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Hopeless

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:55:53 AM
@SmellyJelly
Yes, thats possible ! We here his voice with an little different lyric as we know and in a different sound....don't you feel the lyrics at the memorial are more emotional than ever spoken ? I am sure he had tears in is eyes when he spokes it !
We must look at the faces at the awards....if the singers and dancers allways look up to the ....i miss the word and hadn't my dictionary....so i say in german...alle haben oft an die Decke der Halle geschaut !
Is hadman  there ?????????????
It's very exiting !

Offline mehere

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mehere

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:59:56 AM
Not sure if this was posted anywhere.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b164225 ... ppear.html

Source: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys
Tue., Jan. 26, 2010 7:30 PM PST by Ken Baker, Ashley Fultz and Lindsay Miller

Will the King of Pop's kids be singing his praises this weekend?

A source tells E! News exclusively that Grammy Awards producers have been making a last-minute effort to incorporate in some capacity Michael Jackson's children—Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket—into Sunday night's tribute to their late father.

The Grammys tribute will feature a 3-D mini movie set to Jackson's "Earth Song" that was going to be featured in his This is It tour.

"They've been working on everything from them singing to just making an appearance," the Grammys insider says of the little Jacksons' possible involvement.

When contacted for comment, a rep for the Grammy Awards telecast says she wasn't aware of the participation of the Jackson children. A family rep couldn't be reached for comment.

But a source close to the Jackson family tells E! News that, as of Tuesday night, the children "might" be there. The family source confirms that several members of the Jackson family, including father Joe, are scheduled to attend the Grammys.

"They might go, but Kate [Kathryn, their grandmother] is very protective of having them in front of the cameras, so I doubt they will walk the carpet," says the source.

Usher, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion and Smokey Robinson are among the confirmed participants in the Jackson tribute.

Offline bad_girl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bad_girl

• on: January 27, 2010, 10:05:39 AM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
I Don't think he comes back at the grammy's.
Read the Post of 7even " Did you wake up"....he posted that we must go on with point two...at first we realized Michael is alive and we have to go on with spreading the massage...that sounds that we have still a lot to do untill  Michael comes back....????
well, is 7even says jump, will you all jump??? :lol:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Offline bubaliciousjlb

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bubaliciousjlb

• on: January 27, 2010, 12:19:32 PM
and i would like to know just who is 7even? i have my own mind. and imo i think that some people are really taking this thing a little more serious than need be. there is a beautiful message of love,awakening,and awareness. but you still shouldnt forget you innerchild in the process. meaning some of this was for fun as well. almost like the game clue. to keep you guessing. so relax and everything will fall into place.

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 12:52:03 PM
Id like to add that I just went and got my 3D glasses!!! WOOT!!!!!

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

• on: January 27, 2010, 02:53:53 PM
It would be so great if he'd come back at the Grammys but I don't think he will.It would be too risky for him that the audience would start to booo or something. Maybe a short appearance for us believers? Just like someone said, everbody thinks he's a 3D Hologram but it is him in reality and then he'd disappear again...Or a video appearance, where he explains the whole thing....
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 02:59:50 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
It would be so great if he'd come back at the Grammys but I don't think he will.It would be too risky for him that the audience would start to booo or something. Maybe a short appearance for us believers? Just like someone said, everbody thinks he's a 3D Hologram but it is him in reality and then he'd disappear again...Or a video appearance, where he explains the whole thing....

You know, honestly, lets say he did appear at the Grammys. I dont think he would get booed. I think everyone would be in some serious shock and be so stunned, they wouldnt be able to boo him...there would be such a silence that you could hear a pin drop... OR they wouldnt believe its him.

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 03:02:13 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

You know, honestly, lets say he did appear at the Grammys. I dont think he would get booed. I think everyone would be in some serious shock and be so stunned, they wouldnt be able to boo him...there would be such a silence that you could hear a pin drop... OR they wouldnt believe its him.

yes  :lol:  Sorry I've just imagined that....Everyone is screaming out and applauds becuase of the performance and they take off their 3D glasses and BAM! Everyone is silenced and just looks like  :shock:

:lol:  :lol:
[

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 03:22:16 PM

yes  :lol:  Sorry I've just imagined that....Everyone is screaming out and applauds becuase of the performance and they take off their 3D glasses and BAM! Everyone is silenced and just looks like  :shock:

Shock isnt the word!!! That would be funny to see the looks on all the faces!!! And all of us here would be saying " I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE!"
MAn,, now Im kinda hoping he shows up at the Grammys!!...although I dont think he will but you never know!! It might be a subtle appearance that no one will notice...Im gonna look for blonde lady and hatman and Dave Dave!!

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 03:23:45 PM

Shock isnt the word!!! That would be funny to see the looks on all the faces!!! And all of us here would be saying " I TOLD YOU HE WAS ALIVE!"
MAn,, now Im kinda hoping he shows up at the Grammys!!...although I dont think he will but you never know!! It might be a subtle appearance that no one will notice...Im gonna look for blonde lady and hatman and Dave Dave!!

Yeah, me too.. But I'll watch it on the next day in the net....can't watch it live
[