I remember reading something a while ago..
January 26, 2010, 01:11:55 PM
That stated that a close friend Of Michael Jackson knew about his whereabouts and that he was planning to return in June of 2010? I'm not that quite sure, so I apologize if I can't find a direct source..but I believe it was brought up by a lady who claimed to had been conversing with Michael and that she regularly Keeps in touch with him as he is hiding out somewhere?

On a seperate note. I was casually surfing the web when I encountered this article written about MJ:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It could very well be a coincidence, but I specifically saw a closed casket during the memorial service, yet it says "sort of lying-in-state period where friends, family and fans can pay their respects until funeral plans are finalized, media reports said Tuesday."

fans could visit his body and view it? I don't ever recall that ever being a possibility. As a matter of fact, to lie in state means a coffin is placed on view to allow the public at large to pay their respects to the deceased. I thought the family wanted to examine the body and mourn in private as opposed to allowing others outside of there family to visit the body.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Re: I remember reading something a while ago..
January 27, 2010, 12:33:51 PM
Hey mrbigshot!! WELCOME!!

I dont remember if I remember this or not!! LOL~~

I remember them saying he would be buried at Neverland then they said something about a memorial at Neverland for fans, then it all went kaput....but I do NOT remember them EVER saying he would laid in state!!

I hope you can find this article on this woman claiming to know where he is hiding out....we've had ALOT of scammers here that claim to KNOW stuff and it turned out to be a lie. Im saying youre a scammer but if you could find this story it would be appreciated!!!

Thanks for the post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 01:32:43 PM
I do remember that at first they were talking of a public viewing at Neverland. I remember that very well! I was so disgusted just thinking about it, and it scared the heck out of me... And then... They changed their minds, as it seems.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 27, 2010, 01:47:40 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
That stated that a close friend Of Michael Jackson knew about his whereabouts and that he was planning to return in June of 2010? I'm not that quite sure, so I apologize if I can't find a direct source..but I believe it was brought up by a lady who claimed to had been conversing with Michael and that she regularly Keeps in touch with him as he is hiding out somewhere?

On a seperate note. I was casually surfing the web when I encountered this article written about MJ:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It could very well be a coincidence, but I specifically saw a closed casket during the memorial service, yet it says "sort of lying-in-state period where friends, family and fans can pay their respects until funeral plans are finalized, media reports said Tuesday."

fans could visit his body and view it? I don't ever recall that ever being a possibility. As a matter of fact, to lie in state means a coffin is placed on view to allow the public at large to pay their respects to the deceased. I thought the family wanted to examine the body and mourn in private as opposed to allowing others outside of there family to visit the body.

Welcome Mr.Bigshot!
I think you may be referring to Cassandra from the derek clontz site: derekclontz.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 09:06:42 PM
oh yah i remember reading about Cassandra... she claimed Michael would be back in june for a big world tour. she answered people's questions online too, but she just suddenly stopped without an explanation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions