TII Special Features/Etc...
January 27, 2010, 05:54:39 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the boards, so an official hello to all. I've been looking, just never posted.

In the TII Blu-Ray special features, the Thriller Vignette, did you guys notice Michael's eyes on the picture of him from Thriller? They're up to begin with and as it goes along he ends up looking straight at ya. I'm not sure if it's of any significance, just wondering if anyone else noticed. LOL

I've been watching Mike all my life, and he has a certain "pop" about him that I can honestly say, in my eyes, can never be imitated. Sorry guys, I can't explain the "pop", and everytime I say that to someone they just kinda look at me stupified. There's just something about him that is so recognizable for me, right down to his body language, hard to explain...anyhow, I watched the movie at the cinema, it wasn't good quality where I watched, but right away I thought to myself "thas not my MJ".

So I bought both versions of the movie, the two disc with the special features, and the blu-ray version...so finally after being able to watch in great quality. I won't elaborate on which one(s) I think is or is not, or even if any are MJ for the sake of avoiding argument, I know everyone has their own opinions, but I stand firm on my beliefs, and noone can convince me otherwise.

But for anyone who doesn't know what to believe about the MJ's in the movie, just a friendly little tip for ya, and believe me, it's all for love...just compare heights. Compare MJ heights with Kenny O, Dancers, etc...a lot of people just compare the obvious, such as chin clefts, nose, teeth, shoulder width, things like that...things that can be proven to change, but the height of a person can't be so easily shot down.

Sorry for the long *first post*, hopes for a great day to everyone  :D

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TII Special Features/Etc...
January 28, 2010, 10:19:03 AM
Welcome to the forum. There was some previous post about the different heights of MJ in the movie. Here's some links
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have the DVD limited special edition. I would like to see the blu-ray version of this.  I don't know if blu-ray will work on a dvd player. Someon from MJJC site had uploaded to youtube, but it was removed.

I know what you mean about the different heights of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

January 28, 2010, 07:04:47 PM
I still canĀ“t see it.
For the lucky you who could, can you please tell me if it is true that there is a WeRtheWorld rehersal with the singers, coreographer, dancers, musicians an other crew... singing without MJ, like they featured in te Memorial?
BlackorWhite said so.
And it could be, if not a proof, a big sign that the Memorial was rehersed together...
Because the only other possible panorama, is that they were going to do so on tour, which has no sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 01:11:59 PM
One thing that strikes me as odd is on the Blu Ray version of TII they show  Thriller and Smooth Criminal vignette. Why on blu ray and not on DVD?  Was watching a Sony Presentation of the Drill, Jam and Smooth Criminal. They showed almost the whole video of Smooth Criminal. I know Smooth Criminal is about the faking of the death and Thriller is the resurrection. Here's the vids
[youtube:1a2li6vd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAd3CWYBFcc[/youtube:1a2li6vd]
[youtube:1a2li6vd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZl82RCtYL0[/youtube:1a2li6vd]

Let me know what you think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 01:16:16 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Welcome to the forum. There was some previous post about the different heights of MJ in the movie. Here's some links

I have the DVD limited special edition. I would like to see the blu-ray version of this.  I don't know if blu-ray will work on a dvd player. Someon from MJJC site had uploaded to youtube, but it was removed.

I know what you mean about the different heights of MJ.
i feel you, i want the blu ray copy so bad but it wont work with a standard dvd player and i dont wanna spend loads of a money of a blu ray player lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

January 30, 2010, 01:24:02 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
One thing that strikes me as odd is on the Blu Ray version of TII they show  Thriller and Smooth Criminal vignette. Why on blu ray and not on DVD?  Was watching a Sony Presentation of the Drill, Jam and Smooth Criminal. They showed almost the whole video of Smooth Criminal. I know Smooth Criminal is about the faking of the death and Thriller is the resurrection. Here's the vids
[youtube:191fe1po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAd3CWYBFcc[/youtube:191fe1po]
[youtube:191fe1po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZl82RCtYL0[/youtube:191fe1po]

Let me know what you think.
ugh i want the blu ray so bad lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

January 30, 2010, 04:18:24 PM
I would love to have blu ray, too. Maybe a member can upload the those videos if they have the blu ray version. My sister bought the blu ray. I have to help her set up her PS3.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 05:19:36 PM
Before watching the TII BluRay special features I was happy and confident he was alive.
I always took for granted that this movie had to be made by Ortega to be "good" even when he would have been back (you know what I mean?) so I was quite sure I was not going to find too many hints on his death here and, instead, I had to look for hints.

Well, what I saw tonight on the Special Features part, instead, is a lot of people (I mean, more than expected) calling him "passed away" or "dead" or however referring to him as he's gone forever. I also saw someone close to crying sometimes... and there is also use of b/w pictures just to make all more clear...
I really don't know what to think.

What makes me worries also is that it seems that there is no new clue in the DVD or BluRay versions of the movie we can hang to. Am I wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions