Raven

Re: Mafia
February 09, 2010, 02:51:43 PM
Some new interview Joe gave to Larry King:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to Joe Michael even told his mother and kids (!!!) he was going to be murdered. Frank DiLeo is mentioned as well as Tohme Tohme."
Quote "Who is paying them? Michael is not paying them cause he's not here."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 05:45:28 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I dont think it was left over "dig" at him either. Her post is sincere and I really dont think she means anything bad at all by what she said.
But what bad things could it be? I dont think Deb having his kids would be considered bad.
She emphasized "really REALLY bad things"

I, personally am not trying to say he did ANYTHING bad cus my interpretation of bad could be vastly different then hers....but that statement just kinda stood out to me....maybe its nothing, but I sure am curious!!
And Id like to add that this statement by LMP is just a curiosity of mine. Wether its mob related or not. Since we were on the subject, I thought I would post it...I do NOT want to give the impression that I think her statement about "really, REALLY bad things..." has ANYTHING to do with the mafia, so please dont read into it like that.
I was just wondering what bad things she was talking about....I guess we will never know.

I have always wondered about this too.  I wish she wouldn't have said it unless she was going to elaborate.  It conjures all sorts of things in my mind.  :?  Not that I think Michael was a bad person at all, maybe just not as saintly as I'd like to believe...but sometimes I wonder how well we really knew him, ya know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 12, 2010, 09:23:59 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
I dont think it was left over "dig" at him either. Her post is sincere and I really dont think she means anything bad at all by what she said.
But what bad things could it be? I dont think Deb having his kids would be considered bad.
She emphasized "really REALLY bad things"

I, personally am not trying to say he did ANYTHING bad cus my interpretation of bad could be vastly different then hers....but that statement just kinda stood out to me....maybe its nothing, but I sure am curious!!
And Id like to add that this statement by LMP is just a curiosity of mine. Wether its mob related or not. Since we were on the subject, I thought I would post it...I do NOT want to give the impression that I think her statement about "really, REALLY bad things..." has ANYTHING to do with the mafia, so please dont read into it like that.
I was just wondering what bad things she was talking about....I guess we will never know.

I have always wondered about this too.  I wish she wouldn't have said it unless she was going to elaborate.  It conjures all sorts of things in my mind.  :?  Not that I think Michael was a bad person at all, maybe just not as saintly as I'd like to believe...but sometimes I wonder how well we really knew him, ya know?

Yep,  I know what ya mean. The fact the she used the word "really" twice kinda scares me!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

February 12, 2010, 11:39:02 AM
My take on it I dont feel that she was talking resentment or anything. WHen she says really really bad things it could mean something like maybe to obtain things he really did not need, or things that were bad for him. You see MJ was a powerful force with pLennnnnty of money and we all know that Money talks bullshit walks. Because of his fame and power  many were drawn to him . One thing I will say that statement could go many ways, (wish we could contact her about it) but also for example the Sony/Mottolla issue. MJ=power=lashing out at Sony/Mottola. WHo the hell would have ever thought he would do that? I dont consider this to be a really bad thing, but remember lMP said a FORCE to be reckoned with? Well Mottola pushed MJ to that point and MJ used his power to reveal Tommy/SOny. When you have as much money and fame as MJ anything is possible. I for one have kinda looked back at all of the people around him and I have to agree they definitley may have been around him for the wrong reasons,. WHen I look at that public speech he gave about Sony...it was like daaaaam! He said "I dont like to talk much , I really dont" I believe some may have underestimated MJ. WHen she says power negative or positive. I feel that with the negative use of his power , I feel that MJ would have to be pushed to that point. I dont see MJ using his power and fame for selfish gain, I just dont feel he was that type of person, but then...we might not never know. Because we did not know him personally as LMP did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 12, 2010, 11:45:42 AM
Well it is possible to contact her about it, she has a Myspace page where this blog was posted on. Anyone can contact her about it. But if she feels like replying is another issue...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 03:32:44 AM
Whenever I think about what LMP said, this video pops in my mind... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  He looks so serious, confident and in charge, and he looks pretty ticked off too.  It's the only time I've ever seen him like that.  Maybe there was another side we don't know.  But it's honestly hard for me to believe he could even raise his voice, never mind be "really, REALLY bad". I don't think I'll ever get over my school girl crush believing he could do no wrong. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 13, 2010, 03:45:59 AM
I think that side of him is kinda hot..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 13, 2010, 04:23:01 AM
Yea, it kinda is!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 13, 2010, 04:25:34 AM
Whenever I think about what LMP said, this video pops in my mind... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  He looks so serious, confident and in charge, and he looks pretty ticked off too.  It's the only time I've ever seen him like that.  Maybe there was another side we don't know.  But it's honestly hard for me to believe he could even raise his voice, never mind be "really, REALLY bad". I don't think I'll ever get over my school girl crush believing he could do no wrong. :lol:
Hadn't seen that video before, thanks. I don't notice he seems ticked off though, but there are other videos where he is ticked off. Which is not a bad thing on itself ofcourse, being ticked off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 05:18:44 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
Hadn't seen that video before, thanks. I don't notice he seems ticked off though, but there are other videos where he is ticked off. Which is not a bad thing on itself ofcourse, being ticked off.

Do you have links to these...I would love to see them!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 13, 2010, 05:37:51 AM
Quote from: "Raven"

Do you have links to these...I would love to see them!  :mrgreen:
8-) I'll try and find some...the one where he tells a reporter to go to hell... or his verbal attack at Tommy Mottola...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 13, 2010, 06:01:45 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 13, 2010, 06:36:33 AM
BTW concerning the charges...how can they be so sure the (attempted) homocide was without malice?
Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:04:53 AM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 06:54:15 AM
Thanks for those...I hadn't seen the last one.  I love the "go to hell" one...I can watch that over and over.  :lol:  Do you know of any where he didn't know the cameras were on him?

Oh and that's a good question about the charges.  I guess unless they found something to suggest malice, they wouldn't be able to get a guilty verdict so they opted for the lesser charge...I don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions