Raven

Re: Mafia
March 01, 2010, 12:13:52 PM
Something that is totally not clear to me is this:

Michael left SONY a few years ago, mainly due to racist issues, but also because he was very concerned they were after his Beatles catalogue, and so on. He even suspected murder attempts on his live, his family. He announced to have left SONY during a public appearance. Especially Tommy Mottola was regarded by Michael as the enemy, the embodyment of the devil and as one of the key persons in all this.

Then why, anno 2010, is SONY still in charge of many things regarding TII? They even still manage his official website...

Another thing posted by TMZ today, which supports the murder attempt/WPP theory:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 01:55:02 PM
That is the million dollar unanswered question. I look forward to the day when  someone can officially provide the complete and correct answer. It seems that MJ left SONY but at what cost to the MJ brand?

It's kind of like whem some couples get divorced. Sometimes one person keeps all joint property and assets while the other person leaves the marriage with barely the shirt on his back?

MJ  left SONY but at what price since yes it appears from the outside view that they still run things where the MJ brand is concerned.

Quote from: "Raven"
Something that is totally not clear to me is this:

Michael left SONY a few years ago, mainly due to racist issues, but also because he was very concerned they were after his Beatles catalogue, and so on. He even suspected murder attempts on his live, his family. He announced to have left SONY during a public appearance. Especially Tommy Mottola was regarded by Michael as the enemy, the embodyment of the devil and as one of the key persons in all this.

Then why, anno 2010, is SONY still in charge of many things regarding TII? They even still manage his official website...

Another thing posted by TMZ today, which supports the murder attempt/WPP theory:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 01, 2010, 02:00:21 PM
Well as far as many rights are concerned, for instance rights to his songs and so on, ofcourse SONY will still have a share in that. But his website? Hopefully someone can enlighten me on that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 04:02:53 PM
Wowsers!  :shock:  I cannot believe I've just read all this for the first time!

This theory seems very plausible. The entertainment business has always been surrounded by shady semi-criminal people. That's logical, because a lot of money goes around in this business. I will ponder on some things...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

March 01, 2010, 04:38:08 PM
As far as I heard his Sony (publishing) contract lasts until June 2010 ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

March 01, 2010, 05:53:58 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
As far as I heard his Sony (publishing) contract lasts until June 2010 ...

Well, then when he comes back he'll be free of Sony.

As to the mafia, people who will testify against them , always get protection from the police, FBI, CIA etc. Many of them end up in the witness protection program.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 08:03:29 PM
Everything Michael stands for is what those corrupt organizations hate so of course Mike was on their radar, remember that the hoax is about a very big issue in the world and wouldn't him exposing the mafia and illuminati be a big issue and if the fbi is helping him skys the limit in his resources, Michael isn't taking there shit anymore he has had enough and he is the only one with balls to say something about it but he needs our help it's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

March 02, 2010, 04:16:08 AM
ok 2 things.

first, in the michael getting mad at that paparazzi link...he clearly says "F...You" [edited in case any children browse this]. one word: hot.

second,
"He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be."

will be lisa? really? so if michael passed away...what was he doing? in limbo? if he did die, that boy's getting a first class ticket to heaven-there's no "will be."
my opinion? she knows something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 08, 2010, 11:30:07 PM

Frank Paul Gambino relocated to Florida during the Gotti Trial.  There was a fishy smell and there were people following him.  There was a suspicion that he might be an actual target.  The on 22 December 2009 it all broke loose when TMZ broke out with about 200 pages of FBI documents about an investigation that never materialized into a trial, because it was all garbage, about Frank Paul Jones AKA Gambino.  A question of law will be raised because Frank Paul Jones FBI record are sealed and was not meant for public viewing for Nation Defense Reasons.  Someone found a loophole using MJJ records open to the public.

I am not saying I did not say many of those things, when I did I was very upset and wanted to simply bring attention to my plight.  The issues were about money, honor and respect and of course a one sided love affair.  I am not obsessed over Janet and found a new love.  I really like Michael; Jackson’s music and his whole publicity package it was very exiting.  However to associate myself in name with his death even at tabloid standards with supporting evidence by the FBI is wrong.

Do Michael and the Jackson clan owe me money?  That is too much information being I was asked the question by many who know me from a stranger day on the highway only to Michael them and name me something bad and that is alright.

I write stories based on true events, sometimes I use the real characters name however on my public version names are made up.  I tell deep dark secrets hard to believe and like I said I realize people are not ready for the truth, love the Jackson’s because they were programmed to do so and fear the Gambino name and we do the people dirty work, we are not the oppressors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 09, 2010, 02:47:10 AM
Janet surrounds herself with dummies and has done so for a long time and it looks like Michael was surrounded by criminals in the form of drug peddling doctors
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions