No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Re: ambuance photo again!!
January 28, 2010, 02:11:00 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
It's blood. The IV backflowed.

What causes "backflow?"
i think someone said if the heart is not pumping causes backflow...
like MJs heart is not beating... OUCH that hurt so much to say...but i am starting to believe that this photo is real
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 02:23:06 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
It's blood. The IV backflowed.

What causes "backflow?"
i think someone said if the heart is not pumping causes backflow...
like MJs heart is not beating... OUCH that hurt so much to say...but i am starting to believe that this photo is real

I was afraid of that.  Ugh, I really don't like looking at this photo..the more I look, the more real it seems. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 28, 2010, 02:31:31 AM
Why people acting all sad over this photo?  The person that posted this really got people upset.  Why you on this site if you think like that not to be mean or anything?  I'm sorry but I still believe it's an old photo from back in the 90's.  So what if there's a dark mark on his face.  His skin was basically transparent from what people have said so the slightest thing could probably bruise MJ's skin.  Also he still had part of his body that still had dark pigmentation when he had a dark complexion. Maybe some of the medical equipment they were using caused the area to bruise too or maybe it's just the way the photo looks.  I've seen versions of this photo where he actually looks lighter with no discoloration. Also it was said that his nose look flat well it was fuller and wider back then.  Actually the photo doesn't match what was said because first of all he don't look like an old man and second of all he look exactly like himself which contradicts the report that they couldn't tell who he was.  When you look at him here can you not tell it's MJ? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 03:09:11 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Why people acting all sad over this photo?  The person that posted this really got people upset.  Why you on this site if you think like that not to be mean or anything?  I'm sorry but I still believe it's an old photo from back in the 90's.  So what if there's a dark mark on his face.  His skin was basically transparent from what people have said so the slightest thing could probably bruise MJ's skin.  Also he still had part of his body that still had dark pigmentation when he had a dark complexion. Maybe some of the medical equipment they were using caused the area to bruise too or maybe it's just the way the photo looks.  I've seen versions of this photo where he actually looks lighter with no discoloration. Also it was said that his nose look flat well it was fuller and wider back then.  Actually the photo doesn't match what was said because first of all he don't look like an old man and second of all he look exactly like himself which contradicts the report that they couldn't tell who he was.  When you look at him here can you not tell it's MJ? :?:

I'm not sad. I'm not upset. I'm simply doing as I always do: seeking the TRUTH. What we believe and what is true are not necessarily the same thing. For me personally, I am not 100% convinced MJ is alive. Nor am I 100% convinced he is dead. Until that is satisfactorily proven to me, one way or the other, I continue with whatever investigations I can.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

lisap27Topic starter

January 28, 2010, 06:51:54 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

ok i think your first comment is a little rude to start off with, my intention is not to upset people but to try and figure things out like everyone else.. things like the photo have been pushed aside due to some peoples opinions, i personally can not get over things so quickly, and we team up to find out the reasons for certain things..

i am sorry if this thread has upset people, but it hurts me to thats why i can't let it go till we find the truth..  :cry:

hope i've not offended anyone..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 07:15:59 AM
Don't be sorry Lisap27...we're here to find the truth. ;)  If some of you only want to consider things pointing towards MJ being alive then that's your prerogative, but please don't question the motives of others who want to investigate every detail and make them feel bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 28, 2010, 07:23:34 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Don't be sorry Lisap27...we're here to find the truth. ;)  If some of you only want to consider things pointing towards MJ being alive then that's your prerogative, but please don't question the motives of others who want to investigate every detail and make them feel bad.

HUGE 2nd!!!

Some on here are looking for the TRUTH and will appreciate any questions and information they're presented with.
Others just want to believe that the wigs Michael wore were his real hair and then see him pop up singing and dancing like nothing happened.   :lol:

I do have a serious question though:
Where is this IV at that the tube is right next to his face?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27Topic starter

January 28, 2010, 07:27:51 AM
thanks guys.. :)

the IV looks like its going into the top of his arm or heart???? or arm pit by looking at where the plaster is holding it in place!!  :shock:

but didn't they say it had to go in the back of his knee.. or was that just Dr Klein that said that..  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 28, 2010, 07:29:25 AM
Easy photoshop job. It's from the champer picture, mixed with other photos. How can the cable be exactly the same in the ambulance as in the chamber. Fake, easy to edit! Give me the time I need, and I can make it the same. But I don't bother, cause this is a easy photoshop job. Ask anyone that knows how to use it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 07:41:45 AM
@Lisap27 I'm not offended, sad nor upset, and you shouldn't be sorry, never let people makes you feel like that. Actually, I don't like things quickly/subjective/no evidence debunked either. We are seeking the truth, whatever the outcome remember? What you are asking is very valid, and I'm sure there are others with those same doubts. Let's the discussion continue  :D

@Virgo75 I think the IV it's in his neck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

January 28, 2010, 08:14:37 AM
Backflow most commonly occurs when the IV bag is below the IV site. This is not always the cause of backflow, though. I don't know where the IV bag is positioned there, but the tubing is below the site, so it can definitely happen. The other thing I've found is that EJs seem to "bleed more" than the arms. I think it's just because the vein is very straight and usually huge as opposed to veins in the arms.

But the IV is placed in a vein in his neck called an EJ (external juglar). It's not a common IV placement, but in a cardiac arrest, it's appropriate. You just don't want to go sticking people in the neck with an IV who are talking to you.

And I wasn't going to post this before, but because there is still some confusion about what things are in the picture, I had made this video a few days ago:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I tried to stay totally unbiased, and I'm not trying to tell you that he is dead, but because there are still so many questions about the picture, I really wanted to clarify, objectively, what you're seeing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 28, 2010, 08:20:32 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
Easy photoshop job. It's from the champer picture, mixed with other photos. How can the cable be exactly the same in the ambulance as in the chamber. Fake, easy to edit! Give me the time I need, and I can make it the same. But I don't bother, cause this is a easy photoshop job. Ask anyone that knows how to use it.

Which cable do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

iMJacksonfaN

January 28, 2010, 08:26:45 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"

Which cable do you mean?

That with "blood" inside. Take a look at that, and the one with the chamber picture. I was thinking 7 pictures mixed, but that is too many.. Maybe three total.

That pointy > also.. What the hell is that?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 28, 2010, 08:29:29 AM
ah okay...so they mixed the  Chamber Picture with an 90's picture and an ambulance picture, did I get you right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions