Proof of a DIVINE MATRIX
January 27, 2010, 04:56:57 PM
Mo Souza, Please find a good place for this valuable subject so it is visible to all.

We all have questioned the meaning of 2012 and Michael's message and talked about spreading LOVE.  All I did was google the words:  Matrix of this world  on You Tube and found this.  I have only listened to part 1 and half of part 2, but have to run errands now.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE ME MENTIONING IN MY POSTS - The Power to spread LOVE =
Living
One
Vibrational
Energy

I hoped that this power really exists and it does only have been rediscovered or uncovered a few years ago.

This is the power that the illuminati has hidden from us to keep for their own power.

Please at least listen to at least the first 2 parts.

Pt.1 The Divine Matrix: Gregg Braden
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll be back soon.

xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Proof of a DIVINE MATRIX
January 27, 2010, 07:25:42 PM
Very interesting. I've been studying subjects like this lately and it's funny how the Universe keeps throwing more things my way that coincides with this. This could be connected to L.O.V.E. that MJ kept saying. Thanks for posting!

I think part 3 is really interesting, especially at the end when he talks about peace. And these tests were done at 1980s, maybe when MJ started his plan. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

somekindofsign

January 27, 2010, 08:46:58 PM
Myself I take it for granted from many years ago.
We´re obviously surrounded and made and affected by energy arround. And last years the vibration frecuency of it has been rising. That´s a fact.

Google Schumann resonance or waves, our relation with ionosphere, orgon, free energy (zero point), ELF. Actually HAARP and EMR weapons mainly affects them, and that´s why they have such a lot of applications.

Schumann resonance´s frecuency (7,83 Hz) had remained still since we have data (it was used to be aeronautical constant reference) until the end of this last century.

Its frecuency it´s the same (or was) that some of our brain´s and most mammals´ brains´ energy low frecuency (Theta or lower limit of Alpha range).

When I first read "Living One Vibrational Energy" as possible meaning of L.O.V.E. I was amazed. And it fitted. And thought "OMG Michael was deeply aware of vibrational plane and it´s rising, and wanted even to push it", as vibration rises through awareness and energy connection between us (or the other way).

Not all the energy is good or positive, that´s the reason why the opossite, which also rises, is beating even harder. Both sides of the coin, ying-yang, hibris and diki, black and white. We usually simplify it saying good or bad, or positive negative. But it´s just opposite and complementary. One needs the other to exist.

We don´t know a damn shit of the universe around us (not even Earth).
Don´t know anything about our brain and soul.
Nor macrocosmos, nor microcosmos.
Maybe this people ruling the world are serving higher forces in a higher mistic vibrational level (I don´t mean religiously), maybe we have our own higher forces looking after us.

Ancient people seemed to be more aware. Us, proud and ignorant and miss lead, and not told and hidden truth. Maybe ancient people were more aware of knowing nothing.

Put together Mayan 2012 and vibrational rising speed...
To me Mayan are talking about a big Change (not Armageddon)

Man In The Mirror (ying yang)
No message is gonna be any clearer
If we all cry at the same time tonight
Change the world

Iconizes (I mean iconizes not IS) something of a messiah, of prophetical, even if half of the world don´t realize.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 12:14:48 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Mo Souza, Please find a good place for this valuable subject so it is visible to all.

We all have questioned the meaning of 2012 and Michael's message and talked about spreading LOVE.  All I did was google the words:  Matrix of this world  on You Tube and found this.  I have only listened to part 1 and half of part 2, but have to run errands now.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE ME MENTIONING IN MY POSTS - The Power to spread LOVE =
Living
One
Vibrational
Energy

I hoped that this power really exists and it does only have been rediscovered or uncovered a few years ago.

This is the power that the illuminati has hidden from us to keep for their own power.

Please at least listen to at least the first 2 parts.

I'll be back soon.

xoxoxo

I agree! It sounds great-the concept and this recording. Not sure if I caught this show that particular night it was recorded.
BTW, are you a fellow COAST TO COAST AM listener? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

January 28, 2010, 12:59:15 AM
Totally agree

We're Sendin' Out
A Major Love
And This Is Our
Message To You
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

The message is so clear! unless you don´t want to see it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

January 28, 2010, 01:40:14 PM
I am so excited finding this information as opposed to the fear tactic you tubes out there.  I used to listen to coast to coast but life took me into a different direction.  Glad I am back.

What Gregg Braden is saying is that people who are NOT even aware of a 2012 doom theory do in fact instinctively KNOW, FEEL that something is different, something is going on, something is changing. People are awakening naturally by sensing the natural Force of the Universe.  You all know what I mean because you felt it too. Our civilization is already in the completion of a natural cycle.

The approaching galactic events, increase in war, fighting among people, financial corruption and government scramble to gain control of resources and power are in fact exactly what happens at the end of Earth's cycle.

Now I'm positive Michael knew and is probably somewhere participating in the healing flow of energy this very minute further serving his purpose.
Here's the link again

Please take a look at Gregg's website    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based initiative to unite millions of people in heart-focused care and intention – to shift global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace.

Most importantly after listening to series link above we learn that it is not the head or brain that has the power to change what happens, it is in fact our HEART, the pure intention of LOVE FELT and held in our hearts that has the power to change the magnetic field of energy that in turn can reverse unwanted events and it is INSTANT.  Of the millions of people on Earth it only takes the concentration of Heart LOVE from only 8,000 people to change the course of destruction.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO'S LIFE IS BASED UNDER RELIGIOUS FAITH Please understand that the knowledge uncovered by scientists is saying that this power mankind has is a marriage of religion to science that becomes the whole truth of the power.  Now it makes sense why the illuminati changed the bible, took out important records and scriptures over 400 years ago. And is why they taught that religion and science conflict each other.  More LIES ! ! ! !

WAS IT JESUS THAT SAID "I AM THE TRUTH AND THE WAY" ?  Ya think he was trying to tell mankind that if we say that to ourselves we would realize that in fact "WE ARE THE TRUTH AND THE WAY"?  I think Jesus was one frustrated man just trying to share a message that the people NEVER GOT !!!!!!!  King David must have known Jesus was about to let the cat out of the bag, so he took him out.

ALSO ABOUT THE COSMIC CYCLE 2012 events due, Greg Braden talks about how mankind can possibly reverse the extent of disaster.

Fractal time 2010  Greg Braden (You Tube Channel ReneefromLA)
Part 1

Please share this information with others.
and enjoy our Full Moon this weekend.
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 08:41:02 PM
Quote:  "WAS IT JESUS THAT SAID "I AM THE TRUTH AND THE WAY" ?  Ya think he was trying to tell mankind that if we say that to ourselves we would realize that in fact "WE ARE THE TRUTH AND THE WAY"?  I think Jesus was one frustrated man just trying to share a message that the people NEVER GOT !!!!!!!  King David must have known Jesus was about to let the cat out of the bag, so he took him out." end of quote.

I've read everything you've written, have listened to Gregg Braden, and I have taken the message to heart.  I really do believe this is what Michael is involved in and what he meant when he said "It's all for L.O.V.E. (Living One Vibrational Energy).  It all makes perfect sense!

Just to clear one thing up in what you said about King David "taking out" Jesus to stop him from letting the cat out of the bag.  It was Herod Antipas who was ruler of Galilee at the time of Jesus' crucifixion -  not King David.  Herod Antipas was Tetrarch of Galilee & Perea (tetrarch literally means "ruler of a quarter").  Jesus was a direct descendant of King David, who ruled Israel in Old Testament times.

Thanks for posting this karmaknowstruth.  I hope more people get switched on to this message.  It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ariel

January 29, 2010, 12:58:43 AM
Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, alpha and omega".
Jesus is the light of the world according to the new testament.

Now, serious supercomputers came around at the very beggining of the 21st century, anf by serious I mean speed measured in teraflops, "tera" means means 10 to 12th (have to check when giga, 10 to 9th became tera:)), and flops means "floating point operations per second". These machines have been working on big projects for less than 10 years. I am not sure what these guys in the video are talking about. I have some doubts that their projects were that significant. Let's say at some point I knew what was running on the big machines.

Not sure they understand what "coherent" means in terms og quantum physics and don't want to start basing them on this line by line.

This guy does not appear ro know certain things. He may have travelled, studied and may not have discovered the truth. Not sure how to put it, but if someone seeks God, He would help him / her, if someone does not seek the truth or God, there is no way to find it no matter how elaborated the research.

Lar, but not least, antichrist would deceive many people, according to the bible ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions