Re: I realized something :/
January 29, 2010, 07:52:48 AM
I'm still FEELING our Michael is alive.
I too have questioned many things, but run my life by relying on intuition and gut instinct because I have tested and validated that as reliable.

I live with my BF who now is calling me a bi-polar nut cake so I find myself hiding the fact I'm on this site.  He doesn't want to hear any of it, except that he did bring home a beautiful 16x20 poster of Michael in his bad outfit. kiss kiss for that !!!  I think he is jealous of the attention I give to Michael.  Whatever..........

My family and others are labeling me as a conspiracy theorist and once people get that in their head I'm on my own.  It's really lonely being me, that's why I keep coming back to you guys who I believe ARE NOT NUT CAKES !

Further more with the 2010 information and the illuminati being uncovered I have a zillion strikes against me.  They think I'm paranoid.  I am not.

Yeah, prove to me he is dead and I will face that FACT, but until then shut up or put up!

xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 08:02:14 AM
it is very weird everything since june 25 2009 and nobody comes with any prove that he is really "" dead"" and thats why we are all staying here to find out the truth and as murray said : the truth will prevail .....so i stay put here until somebody comes to get me and put me in a straight jacket of to the pedded cell ... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 08:03:44 AM
Quote from: "Venus"
I'm sorry, but is there any picture of dead Britany Murphy or Heath Ledger?

The absence of pictures of dead MJ is not the only proof...it's the whole story with all his weird coincidences that makes me believe in the hoax...anyway this is just my point of you, but i don't trust the media and i surely don't trust who claims he's dead just because it's a media statement.

I totally agree with Dangerous, NO PROOF=NO DEATH, and I repeat, that's just my own opinion.
Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:11:52 AM by mitm72
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 08:11:20 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I'm still FEELING our Michael is alive.
I too have questioned many things, but run my life by relying on intuition and gut instinct because I have tested and validated that as reliable.

I live with my BF who now is calling me a bi-polar nut cake so I find myself hiding the fact I'm on this site.  He doesn't want to hear any of it, except that he did bring home a beautiful 16x20 poster of Michael in his bad outfit. kiss kiss for that !!!  I think he is jealous of the attention I give to Michael.  Whatever..........

My family and others are labeling me as a conspiracy theorist and once people get that in their head I'm on my own.  It's really lonely being me, that's why I keep coming back to you guys who I believe ARE NOT NUT CAKES !

Further more with the 2010 information and the illuminati being uncovered I have a zillion strikes against me.  They think I'm paranoid.  I am not.

Yeah, prove to me he is dead and I will face that FACT, but until then shut up or put up!

xoxoxo

I know exactly how you feel. People say to me that I only want to believe that he's alive because I can't accept the fact that he died. But that's not true. I was kinda accepting his passing while I always had the feeling that something is wrong. But then I came a cross Jonell's hoax videos and that made so much sense to me because that confirmed my thoughts.
If someone could give me rock solid proof that he indeed died I will accept the fact but to me there is not proof out there. Only proof of him being alive and kicking!  ;)
For now I'm keeping the hoax theory to myself cause my friends and family won't believe it anyway (only my brother believes me   :mrgreen:  )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

January 29, 2010, 08:37:57 AM
Like many of you, when I bring up the fact that I believe Michael is not dead, I get strange looks and called crazy. My belief comes not from the fact that we haven't seen any death pictures but from the so called facts that we have been given.  We have given a man that died 3 times (his room, Murray's room, and the hospital), we have been given 2 autopsy reports (the one where he had many drugs in his system and then another one that said that the ONLy things in his system were what Murray admitted to giving him), and we have been given the many various stories from the family as to their locations on June 25th and how they learned the news.  Nothing has remained constant and that is what makes me believe.  As to the stories of Brittany and Heath, their deaths and the stories that went with them remained the same from family and friends.  

Anyway this is what makes me believe in the hoax and if that makes me crazy then I guess it is time to tighten the straight jacket a little bit more because I am not giving up!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

liegi

January 29, 2010, 08:44:55 AM
I'm not giving up either. We are not being given the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 29, 2010, 05:42:00 PM
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
This might cheer you up a little bit :) ( wich is good xD ), OK.. soo.. let's say that Michael is really dead, at first seen it all makes sense.. The drug overdose, the 911 call, the ambulance photo, the autopsy, Conrad Murray etc. But then, if you really start looking into it, you kinda start to realize that NOTHING makes sense at all.. I say to my friends that MJ is alive.. Im sure that much of you do that too.. and all of them say.. You are insane, or you're totally out of your mind ¬_¬ BLAH BLAH.. So I tell them.. maybe I AM crazy because I dont have solid evidence of MJ being alive, there are all theories and speculations, but.. dont you guys ever wonder.. DO WE HAVE A SOLID EVIDENCE OF MJ BEING DEAD ??? Do we a picture or something ?? Did someone see MJ dead ?? NOOOO! We already have doubts about the 911 call, the ambulance photo and Conrad Murray..  So until I see a photo or something about MJ being dead, that's the moment that Im going to start believing about that, So I ask you all to keep YOUR faith, I personally think that MJ will comeback on june, probably in July.. Soo, I wont keep my expectations up until then..But maybe Michael will be sending more clues and besides dont forget that we have to keep an eye on the Grammy's and remember: Don't get entertained, and look for Michael xD lol.. If someone can record it or something, That will be awesome :D I'll try to pay as much attention as I can and if you find something, Doesnt matter how stupid it is, Upload it..! And we can all check it out :)   *hugs*

I like your post, I agree:)
"See you in July..." ( teheheee 2010, but they don't know that, yet)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 29, 2010, 06:41:34 PM
I think people are beginning to think of me as "one of those people" :lol:   Well hell, it's about time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mumof3

January 29, 2010, 06:45:39 PM
Me too people think i am bonkers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lee.H

January 29, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

Sorry for the offtopic, but what video is that on your sig? The one in the middle?

Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

Venus

January 30, 2010, 02:05:45 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
Quote from: "Venus"
I'm sorry, but is there any picture of dead Britany Murphy or Heath Ledger?

no.. but there deaths were dealt with properly, death certificate, autopsy, buriel, the end.. no messin about, straight answers, nothing fishy with there families.. no hidden messages.. nothing.. so thats why there is speculation over Michael.. his is the exact opposite  :shock:

Did you check it? I don't think so. I don't think anyone checked their deaths, because they certainly died.
I asked not because I doubt they are dead or think that Michael is...

I mean that it could be no photo at all! People not neccessary make pictures of dead body. There's a limit even for paparazi.

I've seen a picture of Elvis in coffin. It was made by some family member and sold for good money. With Michael there could be no picture, because paps couldn't make it and then no family member or friend sold their soul and Michael's memory for gold.

Look guys, the photo is NOT evidence. If we don't have it it doesn't mean he's alive.
We should concentrate on other things than photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

loma

January 30, 2010, 01:26:58 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
I'm not giving up either. We are not being given the truth.

Now I feel the same way.  ;)
I've been reading these theories, being a bit skeptical and depressed, but now I guess I have to cheer up and believe! I'm not giving up until I see solid proof.  8-)  There's no doubt in my mind he's alive. His family hasn't been making an effort to get us to give up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Kirsche

January 31, 2010, 11:09:24 AM
Quote from: "Lee.H"
Quote from: "Kirsche"

Sorry for the offtopic, but what video is that on your sig? The one in the middle?

Thanks.

hm, sorry don't know, which video it is...just found it on a website which has animated gifs of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 03, 2010, 05:29:49 PM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Why do you underline your comments?
Imao, I was about to ask the same thing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions