MJJ1982

Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
Steffmaster1, That's my point, he is laughing when he said it, Because he was laughing knowing the concerts wouldn't happen, because he'd put the hoax into action.

It's so clear. He wanted to let us know that we were never going to see him again after the press conference by repeating the words this is it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

topsecretgirl

When you look at the conference from a hoax point of view, the sentence ' I see you in July'  gets a total different meaning don't you think? See you in July at the memorial :!:  So that's what he was really saying :!:
He also said 'These will be my last concerts in LONDON'  so he meant only in London but not anywhere else?
Looking now after all this time and with the hoax in mind at this conference it looks like he is going to fight against something when he so determined says 'See you in July'  at the end and making these hand gestures and posing like 'you can't touch me ha' and he also laughing all the time but I think he's actually laughing to the media or someone who threatened him and thinking  'I got you fools!' I can sure imagine how funny it was for him to know! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

The first one i do hear him say im dead but said as a joke but you never know, this might be why he was acting strange  and i read somewhere they had a lot of trouble getting him there he did not want to go and had barracaded himself into his hotel  but then again can you believe that story from the news paper sorry cant find the link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TruthBeTold"

[youtube:27gtq0v0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaySqh1XPU[/youtube:27gtq0v0]

Off topic, but the video at the start that advertises the tour comprised of all the clips was called the "Sizzle Reel"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

I just listened to the enhanced version.  It sounds like he is saying "I'm serious".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
He also said 'These will be my last concerts in LONDON'  so he meant only in London but not anywhere else?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. The concerts would only take place in London, so there's nothing strange about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Jennie

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Like Cresendo says, I remember the video where you can hear in the background   were going to your funeral it was quite distinctive even non believer husband could hear it!

Cant remember where I heard that but was at 02 press conference.

:?
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I didn't hear about that, if anyone has the link to that could you please post it so I can listen to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Dam I mean he does seem rather jolly about the whole thing! Like "I know something u don't " and the exit he made said a lot. Like IN YO FACE! ;) Think about it guys how coincidental is the title THIS IS IT!

One of the dum radio disk jockeys here in Houston was joking about that statement saying "DAM MJ wasnt playing was he? THat really was it! :evil:  And I was like yeah u so funny. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Like Cresendo says, I remember the video where you can hear in the background   were going to your funeral it was quite distinctive even non believer husband could hear it!

Cant remember where I heard that but was at 02 press conference.

:?
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I didn't hear about that, if anyone has the link to that could you please post it so I can listen to it.

I've been trying to find it for the longest time. I think it was on the old forum. I will post it as soon as I locate it.

But it was pretty clear. Someone was shouting something to the effect of "I'm going to your funeral". Now the "I'm dead"..

"My head is spinning like a carousel" ~Speechless 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

I found this at the old MJKIT forum. The post was made by Amy. But for some reason the link to the video doesn't work. (dumb youtube :x ) This is her exact post that is contained between the lines and in bold lettering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orry if this has been posted before

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login……….TINT1ZVpgs
Please take a listen to what the people are saying in the crowd besides cheering Michael we love you, Michael forever. You will be shocked by what you hear.
I have listened to this with and without headphones. What is most clearly audible is the following and there is no missing it.
At exactly 1:59-2:00 a guy says "We're going to a funeral" and the audio cuts out.
Then again loud and clear at 2:34-2:38 you hear a guy in the background say "We're going to a funeral, we're going to your funeral" right before Michael Jackson says "Thank you all" and then again you hear "we're going to your funeral"and then the audio cuts out again !!!!
Did someone slip up to give us a clue???????????
And 5:15, the host says "Isn't that weird for you too". What does he mean by that?
I find it odd that only a few fan videos have surfaced and still no fan photo's from the Press Conference. And after hearing this, I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize that the video does not work. Any one know how I could get it to work? Or maybe if we could just listen to the audience in one of the many videos of Michael at the conference we maybe able to hear "We're going to your funeral."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah it does sound like he said I'm dead in the second video.  I saw a video that someone made on youtube that was trippy of the O2 conference.  They were suggesting there was a double there too hiding behind the curtain and they actually showed it on the video where it look like someone was kneeling down on the floor peeking through the red curtains and it look like MJ.  I was like what the heck? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
he was just laughing

to me it' like this.
'cause i hear an S at the end of WTH he was saying ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All i have done to this clip from the original, is to turn the volume right up using "Wave pad" and also slowed it down, I was totally shocked when i heard what he said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

You know.. I don't know if this is of any relevance or important but when you listen to Michael's emphasis on the statment "These will be my final show, performances, IN LONDON." As if he wasn't retiring completely but he was just performing for the last time there. I don't know. I've been reviewing many videos from the press conference to find the statement "We're going to your funeral." and I just noticed that emphasis he put upon that one sentence.

Leave no rock unturned. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Quote from: "Crescendo"
I found this at the old MJKIT forum. The post was made by Amy. But for some reason the link to the video doesn't work. (dumb youtube :x ) This is her exact post that is contained between the lines and in bold lettering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orry if this has been posted before

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login……….TINT1ZVpgs
Please take a listen to what the people are saying in the crowd besides cheering Michael we love you, Michael forever. You will be shocked by what you hear.
I have listened to this with and without headphones. What is most clearly audible is the following and there is no missing it.
At exactly 1:59-2:00 a guy says "We're going to a funeral" and the audio cuts out.
Then again loud and clear at 2:34-2:38 you hear a guy in the background say "We're going to a funeral, we're going to your funeral" right before Michael Jackson says "Thank you all" and then again you hear "we're going to your funeral"and then the audio cuts out again !!!!
Did someone slip up to give us a clue???????????
And 5:15, the host says "Isn't that weird for you too". What does he mean by that?
I find it odd that only a few fan videos have surfaced and still no fan photo's from the Press Conference. And after hearing this, I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize that the video does not work. Any one know how I could get it to work? Or maybe if we could just listen to the audience in one of the many videos of Michael at the conference we maybe able to hear "We're going to your funeral."

Thank you for posting this... goodness how did I miss this? I am on here every day and MJ is on my mind 24/7.. :roll:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions