Does think make sense to you ?
February 01, 2010, 01:02:44 AM
Ok many of us think that MJ left because he was afraid and he was put in the witness protection program.
He stated on a YT video that he was scared for himself and his children as they are in danger because they are being stalked.   So if MJ and his children were in danger MJ leaves, but he leaves without his children.
So now MJ is safe but his children are left exposed to the world!!    I say no that makes absolutely no sense at all.    

My thought is that the concerts were too much for MIchael.  He may have originally been excited to do them, but just was not strong enough to handle 50 shows.  Soooo......, he knows if he quits or cancels the shows he will ridiculed as many people said that he could'nt perform 50 shows.  That is also the reason Jermaine has stated so many times in interviews that Mj only gave 30 % of himself you because he had to direct everyone else. Jermaimne says this because he knows that MJ 's TII shows MJ did not put his all into the performance.  So rather than quitting he fakes his death and allows his kids to be in the spotlight,( on a YT video he stated his kids want to be on stage).  Thus satisfying both the kids and himself.  Not to mention the concert promoter and his family were money is concerned.  However, how did he get so many people to go along with him with the hoax?
I think they thought or bought the story regarding him not being safe and also the fact that he looks so thin, they probably thought he was not well too.  So because they love him many of his friends and other entertainers as well know the truth, and they are protecting him.   All the others have been paid to remain silent.
My guess is that Michael is somewhere gaining weight, resting and getting loads of peace,

What are your thoughts
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Does think make sense to you ?
February 01, 2010, 04:30:12 AM
My thoughts ;) :

- I dont think Michael is in a witness protection program.
- Michael didnt hoax his death because he wanted to get out of the 50 concerts. If he didnt want to do them the deal would be simply off.
- I think he has a greater meaning with this hoax; his message.
- I guess he only included the people he can really trust and rely on such as his family and closest friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 01, 2010, 06:25:06 AM
My theory..

50 shows are too many even for a 20year old person and MJ was 51.He accepted the 10shows deal (to get out of the financial distress? to feel active  again?..to get his career  at the top again ? I m'not sure)and when he found out that he had to do 50 of them,he made it clear that he wasn't satisfied with the new terms.That's when the threats began..and from what I read on the Mafia post,"strange people" are embroiled every where.Colony capital,AEG,etc..I think first they pressured him to take the 02 decision with Thome as these shows there were meant to pay part of his depth..and they  kept threaten him later...A way to do that is through someone's  most loving persons,in our case the kids.If I had to scare someone I would do it that way because it wouldn't lead me anywhere to keep threatening the man himself.(There's no way I'm gonna do all 50 of them.Kill me but I won't!..)
MJ knew the way the system works..He studied it all his life..What if he chose to "kill" himself to protect his kids,knowing that there were one million ways for the vultures to collect their profit after he was gone?The children are well protected because his "death"
put them on the limelight and they are safe now.He is not killing himself on stage doing 50 shows ,he is out of the light spot for once in his life and the people that were after him are getting richer every day,as well as the Estate..
What about the clues and The fans???
Well..The clues are either  an information to us that there is another truth behind the one media serves us...or at some points  a lack of good preparation..I 'm not describing a cold-blooded person though ,I m describing a person that have been trapped and reacted the best way he could for his children best interest.If he also offered information for some of the people involved in the deal I think there is a good chance the government put him under the Witness Protection Program in return .I cannot get out of my mind the fire alarm on the hospital,the fact that there is no photo evidence (except that parody photo we all know about),the fact that there was no open,or half opened casket on the burial and the strange LAX incident,where a section of the airport was "closed" on June the25th.Not to mention that even on the Grammys he wasn't on the RIP list.
If he is alive and we are not all crazy nuts here,(I hope) I don't expect him back soon but I m sure he will be back  some day (Or we are the ones that will go first up there to meet him) :lol:
But I do believe that he will come back .."in his own time"..Otherwise,why do they have to put that scene AFTER the credits???To inform the few and elected that were sceptical about the "death"...
Don't shoot me now!Is just my theory...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:24:26 AM
Quote from: "onikoti"
My theory..

50 shows are too many even for a 20year old person and MJ was 51.He accepted the 10shows deal (to get out of the financial distress? to feel active again?..to get his career at the top again ? I m'not sure)and when he found out that he had to do 50 of them,he made it clear that he wasn't satisfied with the new terms.That's when the threats began..and from what I read on the Mafia post,"strange people" are embroiled every where.Colony capital,AEG,etc..I think first they pressured him to take the 02 decision with Thome as these shows there were meant to pay part of his depth..and they kept threaten him later...A way to do that is through someone's most loving persons,in our case the kids.If I had to scare someone I would do it that way because it wouldn't lead me anywhere to keep threatening the man himself.(There's no way I'm gonna do all 50 of them.Kill me but I won't!..)
MJ knew the way the system works..He studied it all his life..What if he chose to "kill" himself to protect his kids,knowing that there were one million ways for the vultures to collect their profit after he was gone?The children are well protected because his "death"
put them on the limelight and they are safe now.He is not killing himself on stage doing 50 shows ,he is out of the light spot for once in his life and the people that were after him are getting richer every day,as well as the Estate..
What about the clues and The fans???
Well..The clues are either an information to us that there is another truth behind the one media serves us...or at some points a lack of good preparation..I 'm not describing a cold-blooded person though ,I m describing a person that have been trapped and reacted the best way he could for his children best interest.If he also offered information for some of the people involved in the deal I think there is a good chance the government put him under the Witness Protection Program in return .I cannot get out of my mind the fire alarm on the hospital,the fact that there is no photo evidence (except that parody photo we all know about),the fact that there was no open,or half opened casket on the burial and the strange LAX incident,where a section of the airport was "closed" on June the25th.Not to mention that even on the Grammys he wasn't on the RIP list.
If he is alive and we are not all crazy nuts here,(I hope) I don't expect him back soon but I m sure he will be back some day (Or we are the ones that will go first up there to meet him)  
But I do believe that he will come back .."in his own time"..Otherwise,why do they have to put that scene AFTER the credits???To inform the few and elected that were sceptical about the "death"...

I agree with the most of your theory.
I just feel that he didn't faked his death just because he didn't want the 50 shows.
It must be something MUCH MUCH MORE  serious and deep than that.
My enstict says that something beyond his message for LOVE and all these.
And maybe this "Love part" is the light side of the story for the majority of his fans.
Besides don't forget ...

OY TA PANTA TOIS PASI RHTA !( I hate it when I have to write Greek in Latin alphabet :evil: )
( and because I know it's all Greek to you -non Greek friends- that means:
you can't tell everything to everybody). ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 08:14:28 AM
by KINGdom52 ยป Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 pm

I agree with the most of your theory.
I just feel that he didn't faked his death just because he didn't want the 50 shows.
It must be something MUCH MUCH MORE serious and deep than that.
My enstict says that something beyond his message for LOVE and all these.
And maybe this "Love part" is the light side of the story for the majority of his fans.
Besides don't forget ...

OY TA PANTA TOIS PASI RHTA !( I hate it when I have to write Greek in Latin alphabet  )
( and because I know it's all Greek to you -non Greek friends- that means:
you can't tell everything to everybody).

Diakrino tritodesmiti/ssa?

I agree it must have been much more than the 50shows he obvioulsy didn't want to do and propably it went years  ago..(1993 accusations)Please read the Mafia post on Odd things,if you haven't already..The Love message was always coming out of his mouth,it isn't something new and I do think that we believers maximize a lot of things or words in our effort to find the truth.The biggest clue for the eyes is the ambulance picture...I mean really!..It's so obviously wrong that the moment someone looks at it begins to  think about the hoax..MJ in this is it and MJ in the ambulance have no connection at all!
Someone here was asking a beautiful question regarding MJ's last picture on 24th of June.He was wearing his straight wig and the photo was taken around midnight..So,Why a man goes into the trouble changing wigs if he's about to sleep and reappears the next day into the ambulance with curly hair..I wonder...But that's the reason we are here,isn't it?  Because we can't stop wondering!..
(kapoia stigmi prepei na milisoume kai sta ellinika nomizo...Tha einai pio eykolo! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 08:15:45 AM
I still think the witness protection program makes sense, because the main reason for anyone to hurt Michael's children would be... MICHAEL. Why would they want to hurt the kids if Michael was dead? The only reason they'd want to hurt them in the first place would be to hurt Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Eva R

February 01, 2010, 08:23:56 AM
I think the 50 concerts were too many and he couldn't say No. (like we saw that the 10 concerts changed in 50 concert without his permission) And that maybe crazy people around him said: Do the 50 shows or else you know..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 01, 2010, 09:30:03 PM
True alot of your responses do make sense.  I know that Frank Sinatra was backed by the mob, they helped him get to the top.  Maybe Mj when the accusations came and lowered his popularity fell in with the wrong people, in order to help his career.  They probably pertended to be good guys but really they were corrupted tough indivisuals who slowly revealed themselves and it became to much I think you guys are on the right track, as this is no small pototoes.  So if this is the working of the mafia, the only way he can really come back is if the FBI, or CIA find the people responsible and brings them to justice ?

Now this part makes sense, when Jermaine said that Michael is in safe keeping now.  That is not the kind of statement you make when someone has passed.
Anyway I thank you for the information, gotta love you guys brain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:04:15 PM
Michael is safe he wouldn't do this without planning this very carefully, and about the 50 shows your right he didn't want to do them simply because he felt he wasnt healthy enough to do them he said he needed to gain more weight, Michael said no to 50 and those AEG guys probably threatened him and Michael initiaited the hoax to ensure him and his family safety but to also expose those people who threatened him, basically it's bigger then we thought and Michael needs our support more then ever this is bigger then Thriller lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions