Michael Jackson...The Reformer.
January 29, 2010, 12:20:59 AM
This is my second individual post.

Michael Jackson has always been a pop star with a difference.His songs have always have had a conspicuous and at times a hidden message....a message that always made a lotta sense...Here is a man who gave us anthems like We Are THe World, Man In The Mirror, Black or White, Heal the World, Earth Song...and the list just goes on. All these creations bring to light his deep concern for his fellow men and women, his environment and his planet amongst other issues.A lotta people will argue that MJ was a "freak" and a "molestor" inspite of all the good things that he'd done. I dont blame them....coz their shoddy observations are a result of the intense media brainwashing that they recieve when they conviniently settle into their couches after a long days work and absorb the Sh*t dished out by the media---the self-proclaimed bastions of "truth" and "justice".

That brings me to the question "Did Michael JAckson hoax his death to extract revenge on the pathetic example of journalism set by the mainstream media during the 2005 trials that drove the final nail into his career's coffin.... ? If so, then will his purpose be fruitful?"

Lets be honest. The media has on a lot of previous occasions been accused of reporting inaccurate facts with inadequate knowledge.....It has been accused of CREATING AND PACKAGING NEWS THAT DOESNT EXIST. Has that made ANY difference to the media barons out there?  The answer is no. On the contrary we have had trillions of new tabloids mushrooming and prospering around the globe that can sensationalize a thing as trivial as a sneeze. If the purpose of Michael's crusade is solely to salvage his lost pride and reputation by exposing the underlying lies that often formed the foundation of the propaganda against him during his 3-decade long career, then maybe he'll achieve a certain degree of success.What I am afraid of is that will this hoax actually have a mammoth impact on the media? Or will the media seize this occassion as another opportunity to strip the already humiliated King Of Pop of his dignity? In case he blows his cover , that'll will immediately put the mainstream media on the defensive. And all that its gonna take for the media to sway the public opinion in their favour is, an entire day of frivolous broadcasting....thats all. The media will fiercely defend its stand on the King Of POP even before people come to know about it(hoax)  fully.

But if Michael wants to REFORM the way the media houses work on a global scale....the sorry, I really doubt wether that'll work. Because unfortunately, the world is inherently obstinate. Everyday we have loads of celebrities and famous faces campaigning for one cause or the other and yet change is far from near. Sensationalism and frivolous reporting have become the trend of the day and are here to stay. Do you really expect that this hoax will put sites like TMZ, tabloids like The Sun, The National Enquirer out of business?.....Sadly no. These little pests will continue to breathe venom into our society...pollute our minds and culture.....AND GUESS WHY? Because its US who'll be queing up to buy them.....Because no matter what happens, we wouldnt care less untill the sword hangs directly over our necks !!!

Because thats Human Nature.....A HUMAN's GREATEST ENEMY IS HUMAN NATURE ITSELF....Period.

I wish Micahel Jackson al the success.....and thanks for putting up with my long post.

PLEASE REPLY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. PLEASE!  :|  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: Michael Jackson...The Reformer.
January 29, 2010, 07:39:34 AM
I took the time to read your post entirely and my answer would be that the aim of this hoax, I think, goes beyond reforming the medias or recovering a lost dignity or pride. Michael is innocent it's printed in his heart and all his fans know it. He has his pride and dignity.
The people who still call Michael bad names, who have taken part into spreading lies about him, who built a conspiracy against him, don't deserve any attention from Michael or from us. The slanderer will be catched up by their lies sooner or later. The truth always prevails.
The aim is not to make them see that Michael is not what they think he is. The truth has been said, proven clearly, but some still deny the truth. What can we do for them ? Nothing. As you say it's human nature, there will always be bad people. We have to cope with that.

The aim of this hoax is clearly directed to the common man, to you and me, to make us realize that the world we live in is built upon lies. That our leaders are bringing us to chaos if no change is made. It sounds crazy for many people but we cannot wait to be over a barel to awaken. If you read TIAI redirects and descriptions you certainly know what I'm talking about. If you have not yet read it please do it there's a lot to learn.

I don't know for sure about a comeback and even less about how it would be made. So I can't really figure out if this comeback would induce this media-earthquake I'm desperetly waiting for, that would make a significant change, a disruption, a failure in the system.

Plus I really think that this hoax was planned before the 2005 trial, even before 2001. The trial is not the specific reason that would have drove Michael to hoax his death. It is not pure revenge. No, it's all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 29, 2010, 10:19:32 AM
Hey Sarahli,

Thanks for replying. At this point of time, it seems that not many people have had a look at my post.....even if they have, maybe the lengthy nature of the post has discouraged them from reading the whole thing. I will try and write shorter posts in the future. But guys please do reply.....even if its BS then tell me its BS .....I'll be glad to try and write better.

But most of the stuff from my part will be analytical because I'm a medical studnt and therefore cannot devote  a lotta time to find new clues....I'm no Sherlock Holmes....All I can do is analyze the clues and repurcussions, causes of the hoax.

Thanks. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 10:27:48 AM
i to believe that the reasons are more profound than to say f*** you to the media,
however, ultimately those who buy the media trash are responsible for it's success
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 29, 2010, 10:49:44 AM
I THANKYOU FOR YOUR POST AND AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY.......WHAT TRULY THROWS ME WITH THIS IS........AND THIS QUESTION KEEPS REARING ITS UGLY HEAD WITH ME DAILY.............WHY???...WHY FAKE YOUR DEATH??? WHY NOT JUST RETIRE TO MAKE FILMS AS YOU WANTED TO???? AND WHY???.......AND THIS IS THE BIGGY FOR ME.......AND NO ONE ANSWERS ME ABOUT THIS........WHY...GET YOUR OWN FAMILY.......TO LIE ABOUT IT AND CREATE THE CHARADE........THERE WAS NO NEED FOR ALL THIS ......IMHO.......OR AM I JUST NOT SEEING SOMETHING HERE????....XXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 29, 2010, 11:00:23 AM
Well, I read the whole post and I'll tell you what I think: at the beginning I tended to think Michael faked his death mainly because he wanted to show us how easy it was for the media to lie and keep on lying, how easy it was to manipulate people to believe in something that didn't happen, He was his way to tell us :"See? They can make you believe everything, even that I am dead. And they believed that too because I made them believe I was dead."
But as time goes by and we went further in the investigation I changed my mind. I don't think he faked his death for this reason. Maybe this is one of the reasons, but not the main one. There must be other reasons, most important than this one. I think he wants us to embrace his message and his vision, he wants us to BE his message, mainly. I also think he wants to focus our attention on the NWO cos if he did what he did it wasn't just for a vision, but for something he really believes in, which is making the world a better place, and awakening our consciences.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

January 29, 2010, 01:12:55 PM
I totally agree with Sarahli and DooDoo…Michael with his heart of gold would not use revenge directly.  It must hurt him terribly to have left they way he did and to put his kids and family in on it.  I believe his family knows that through Michael’s hoax a large part of the world who love him will figure out his message and understand that he could not do it alone.  They are all counting on us to do his work and he deserves the help of us to do that.

Those in the media will surly learn the meaning of Karma and their lesson is something only God has the means to do.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2010, 02:33:09 PM
Interesting username by the way, my thoughts on your post are this. Again this is just what I personally believe whether true or not remains to be seen. Michael Jackson always knew the media would cut its own moms throat for a story they could embelish and twist without a scrap of truth usually and most readers worldwide would gobble it up with a spoon just because its in print and negative because as we all know negative press is sadly what sells. So I believe part of Michael's quest is to educate the very readers of the media trash by a strong dose of PROOF that the BS stories are just that BS and that reading between the lines and questioning ALL that doesnt seem right to us no matter how tiny and out of place. Secondly this questioning of what is printed is expanded to how people shouldnt believe everything they are fed by our own government and those who run it just because the Prez or Prime Minister say its so doesnt make it so question all things you dont understand. And finally going to war over a sneeze so to speak is in no way saving us or this planet. Michael has shocked us all to attention and is showing us how to think for ourselves, how to love our fellow humans, how to help those who cannot help themselves by giving anything we can whether it be education , money, food/water or most importantly love. If the human race come together and follow Michaels example it will be a time of healing and re birth for our hearts souls and our very planet and we could truly say "WE ARE THE WORLD" I love you Michael and Thank You.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.