Re: timeline of MJ's death - as reported on media
February 12, 2010, 06:43:25 PM
Ok, but didn't TMZ report the death before michael was actually pronounced dead? And then it's the heart attack - cardiac arrest thing, didn't he die from cardiac arrest? So when did the cardiac arrest occur or am I mixing it all up? I agree with everyone above, if this is true how the hell is Murray still practicing?  :evil:  And the charges should definitely be harsher than involuntary manslaughter!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 13, 2010, 05:06:33 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Ok, but didn't TMZ report the death before michael was actually pronounced dead? And then it's the heart attack - cardiac arrest thing, didn't he die from cardiac arrest? So when did the cardiac arrest occur or am I mixing it all up? I agree with everyone above, if this is true how the hell is Murray still practicing?  :evil:  And the charges should definitely be harsher than involuntary manslaughter!

if mike is dead (i hope not) then the evidence must be weak) so they are doing what they think they can get a conviction on, and after that the laws and reg may change. but i understand that their are laws to prevent this already. but if you have money you can get anything. it has was been that way and it will not change. it pushes underground which is what this is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 07:37:26 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

if mike is dead (i hope not) then the evidence must be weak) so they are doing what they think they can get a conviction on, and after that the laws and reg may change. but i understand that their are laws to prevent this already. but if you have money you can get anything. it has was been that way and it will not change. it pushes underground which is what this is.

Yes you are right but does that explain the contradicting reports (TMZ announcement of death, cardiac arrest - heart attack)? The autopsy report shows that Michael had more propofol in his body than what Murray said he'd given him, idk how it works but wouldn't that be strong evidence to charge him for more than INVOLUNTARY manslaughter? Or is the autopsy report a fake? It's all very confusing  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions