Mafia, Jews Hatred, Latoya & The Mob
January 29, 2010, 11:01:16 PM
Ok this is both scary and wild, you can scroll to parts of it or read the entire thing.  It talks about the mafia with Michael and La Toya.  It also talks about Sony and Jews hatred of Michael.  If you do not know
about it Jews run everything in show business.  They talk about the Jews hatred of the song, "They do not really care about us", and other things.  It is both complicated and revealing, what is going on ?
So this hoax may really be about Mj saving his life !  WOW!  So we need to not beg MJ to come back
maybe just send him our love.
Oh please tell me what do ya think- I still have not read it all, but WOW!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Major Articles

Home Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael, Dreamer of Dreams

The ADL's Homicidal War Against Michael Jackson!

by Salvador Astucia, July 8, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abraham Foxman, ADL National Director, the modern-day equivalent of Joseph Caiaphas. Foxman hated Michael Jackson because of the song, "They Don't Care About Us."

Michael Jackson, Dreamer of Dreams

"Kick me, Kike me, don't you black or white me."

Tommy Mottola, former head of Sony, and Italian/Jewish mobster; was forced to resign when Jackson publicly called him a "racist" and "the devil" because Mottola refused to promote Jackson's albums. A month later, Martin Bashir aired his infamous documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, which portrayed Michael as a child molester.

The recent death of superstar Michael Jackson was shocking and tragic, but did you ever notice that many visionaries are violently murdered or die mysterious unnatural deaths? This includes President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy, Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., John Lennon, Harry Chapin; the list goes on. Most people would agree that Michael Jackson was a visionary, or a dreamer of dreams. Unfortunately, the Old Testament book of Deuteronomy takes a negative view of such people and counsels that the "dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk So you shall purge the evil from among you."

This may seem like nonsense to educated people, but the world is filled with religious fanatics who follow Deuteronomy literally. The following is the full passage of why dreamers of dreams must be put to death:

[from Deuteronomy 13 (New American Standard Bible)]

[1] If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder,

[2] and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, ' Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,'

[3] you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the LORD your God is testing you to find out if you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

[4] You shall follow the LORD your God and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him.

[5] But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk So you shall purge the evil from among you.

The cited Deuteronomy passage is consistent with what Geraldine Hughes described as a "strong demonic force on this earth that tries to equally destroy anyone fighting this same cause and to bridge the gap of humanity and promote world peace between the races, or equality for all mankind." Ms. Hughes authored a book, Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations, which offered a defense and alternate explanation of the 1993 molestation charges against Michael.

Although Michael Jackson was loved by millions of fans of all ethnicities across the globe, he was hated by Jewish leadership, specifically the Anti-Defamation League, and had been the target of an ADL-sponsored smear campaign for years. He was also hated by Italian/Jewish mobster and music mogul, Tommy Mottola, former head of Sony. Mottola was forced to resign after Michael publicly called him a "bigot" and "the devil" after Mottol refused to promote Michael's albums. My research indicates that Mottola, and other mobsters like him, are backed by the United States government to contain rock and pop music. Apparently it inspires people to dream their dreams, which is an unforgivable offense under Jewish law.

To those who understand how the ADL operates, is there any question what really happened to Michael Jackson? Anybody with eyes can see that the ADL is a "demonic force." Anybody with eyes and ears can tell that various media accounts of Michael's death are full of holes. A false image of Michael is emerging as a tortured drug addict. But close friends and relatives of Michael's saw no evidence of drug abuse, yet outsiders claim he was addicted to various pain killers. People who follow deaths of high profile individuals know that pathologists are easily bought and sold to ratify phony explanations for obvious homicides committed by elite untouchables like Foxman, Mottola and their henchmen. If a phony witness is needed here or there, they can be bought and sold as well.

Normally the prime suspects in the mysterious death of a high-profile personality would people known to detest the deceased. If the police were doing a bona fide investigation of Michael Jackson's death, foul play would not be ruled out immediately, and the prime suspects would be Tommy Mottola and Abraham Foxman. There was open, naked hostility between Michael and these two men, but no one is asking questions. At least twice since Michael's sudden death, Tommy Mottola has appeared on the Today's Show claiming to be Michael's friend. No one from the Today's Show had the courage to ask the smiling mobster a hard-hitting like this, for example: "If you and Michael Jackson were such good friends, why did he publicly call you a racist and the devil?"

It appears that Michael was viewed as a dreamer of dreams by ADL National Director Abraham Foxman, the modern-day equivalent of Joseph Caiaphas, the ancient high priest who put to death another dreamer of dreams two-thousand years ago. Like Michael, the other dreamer of dreams was at first loved by his followers, but they eventually demanded his blood after the tormentors successfully turned public opinion against him.

What Happened to the Foreign-Speaking Doctor?

Press coverage of Michael's death has been a joke. A 911 recording has been posted all over the Internet. In that call, someone calls 911, and a 911 attendant tries to talk the caller into giving CPR. Michael is still lying on the bed at first, so the attendant advises the caller to place him on the floor to begin CPR. The caller then advises that a doctor is at the house and has already administered CPR. Critics quickly pointed out that this is highly unusual because the first thing anyone does when administering CPR is put the patient on the floor, in order to massage the heart without the give and take of a mattress. Another red flag is the so-called doctor is heard talking to the caller, but the so-called doctor is clearly a foreign-speaking. Nevertheless, the 911 caller refers to the foreign-speaking individual as "doctor." Several accounts emerged claiming that the alleged doctor of foreign origin was Tohme R. Tohme, an Arab-speaking individual who claimed to be a doctor and an "ambassador at large to Senegal," a country  south of the Senegal River in western Africa, formerly part of the Empire of Ghana. Various sources checked Tohme's background and found that he was NOT a licensed physician, but colleagues often called him "doctor." Nobody has been able to confirm the claim that he was an "ambassador at large to Senegal." All that was determined was a former manager of Michael's who was dismissed (or fired) by Michael around March of 2009.

There were early accounts that Michael had been injected with Demerol (synthetic morphine) on the night of his death. There is consensus agreement among professionals that a high enough dose of Demerol or morphine could trigger a heart attack. As of this writing, the coroner has not determined the cause of death.

Michael vs. the ADL

Michael got in hot water with the ADL in the 1990s over the lyrics to his song, "They Don't Care About Us" (also known as "They Really Don't Care About Us"). The lyrics will be discussed later, but they contained the following line: "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me / Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me".

Needless to say, the ADL's high priest Abraham Foxman did not take kindly to such lyrics, and Michael was subsequently targeted by ADL under orders from Foxman. My theory is the ADL targeted Michael in 1993 with a bogus child molestation accusation simply because Michael had become too powerful and was viewed as a dreamer of dreams, per the description from Deuteronomy 13. Somehow Michael apparently became of aware of who sponsored the scandal, so he recorded "They Don't Care About Us" to vent his anger two years later, in 1995. Foxman countered by whining publicly that Michael was anti-Semitic, but few people besides Jews bought it.  Then Foxman tightened the screws by getting Sonny's Tommy Mottola to stop promoting Michael's albums, which began to hurt Michael's career. In 2002, Michael countered by publicly calling Mottola a "racist" and "the devil." Within a few months, Michael was again accused of child molestation by another young boy. In 2005, Michael was acquitted of 18 counts of child molestation and related offenses.

What About Child Molestation?

Michael's critics and enemies often belittle him because of the child molestation charges. His lawyers advised him to settle in the 1993 accusation, but he refused to take that advise the second time the charge was made. Consequently, he went to trial and was ultimately acquitted of 18 counts of molestation and related offenses. That should silence reasonable people, but certain segments of the American public are somewhat hypnotized by the electronic media outlets who keep reminding people of Michael's molestation charges, but selectively omitting the acquittal information. Anyone who understands the American news media should realize that any male can easily be portrayed as a child molester if the charge is repeated enough times. The fact that Michael was eccentric, slightly effeminate, and openly expressed love for children made it easier for satanic forces to target him as a child molester as a means of diminishing his exorbitant power and international influence.

Obama Becomes Mute Uncle Tom

One of the most unusual aspects of Michael's death was the unusual silence from President Barack Obama. The memorial service and events leading to it pulled African Americans together in a way I had not witnessed since Obama's inauguration. African Americans are Obama's most ardent supporters, yet he refused to actively participate in the memorial service, or make a public statement. Normally Obama is a shrewd politician, but his conduct with Michael's death is close to a snub to the Jackson family and a substantial block of African American voters. I am surprised that African American leaders have not criticized him for his silence and inaction. On the day of Michael's memorial service, July 7, 2009, Obama was traveling around the world talking to various world leaders about various topics. It almost seemed as though he was attempting to steal Michael's thunder, but nobody really paid attention to Obama that day. For the first time in his presidency, Obama was completely irrelevant. A smarter politician would have made a special point of attending the memorial service, but apparently Obama's handlers have him on a short leash. Once again, this demonstrates what many of Obama's critics claim: that he is an empty suit propped by Zionists handlers and is little more than an Uncle Tom water boy fetching their morning bagels and coffee.

Obama is apparently under pressure by his White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Israel Emanuel, not to make a polite statement about Michael. Emanuel's father, Benjamin M. Emanuel, was a bona fide terrorist. The senior Emanuel was a member of the Irgun, a Jewish terrorist organization behind the terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on July 22, 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre April 9, 1948. Why on earth would an American president appoint the son of a known terrorist to White House Chief of Staff? Sadly, it seems that Emanuel and his ilk are calling the shots in the Obama administration with respect to middle east policy and matters related to Judaism and politics. Emanuel and his ilk clearly detest Michael for being a dreamer of dreams, and for singing the song, "They Don't Care About Us."

Access Hollywood Shows Michael Singing Infamous 'Kike' Song

On July 3, 2009, I personally observed a video snipped of Michael on "Access Hollywood," a popular TV program about celebrities. The video, released by "AEG," was alleged to be Michael performing at the Staple Center in Los Angeles approximately two days before his death. In the footage, Michael looked healthy and full of energy. He was also singing the controversial song, "They Really Don't Care About Us," the song with the word "Kike," which got Abraham Foxman so stirred up in 1995.

Recent Research

In February 2009, I published a preliminary second edition of my book, Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination: The FBI's War on Rock Stars. In that edition, I added a new chapter on Michael Jackson, which explains both molestation charges and the players involved. The following is that chapter in its entirety:

Chapter 34: Michael Jackson

Molestation or power struggle?

Many people get so caught up in the gossip about Michael Jackson that they forget—or intentionally ignore—the good he has done for humanity over the years. He has literally fed the hungry, clothed the poor, provided shelter to the homeless, and contributed a fortune to help millions of people in need around the globe. His fan base—prior to his persecution by publicity hound, district attorney Tom Sneddon—was as big as the Beatles and Elvis Presley, the two biggest acts in show business history.

In the early 1980’s, Michael’s album, Thriller, became the biggest selling album of all time. Thriller sold over 50 million copies worldwide, including 25 million albums sold in the United States alone.(1) In 1985, Michael raised $50 million in famine relief for Ethiopia when he and producer Quincy Jones organized and recorded "We Are the World," a charity single recorded by a supergroup of musicians.

Having stated that, it is my opinion that the child molestation trial of Michael Jackson in 2005, and a similar extortion effort in 1993, was in reality a power struggle between one of the biggest money makers in the entertainment business versus Jewish-dominated criminals who run the American recording industry. If Americans truly understood the level of corruption and racketeering within the American recording industry, there would be a small revolution.

One might ask, Why go after Michael Jackson? The best answer I’ve read, or heard, came from Geraldine Hughes, author of Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations. In her book, Ms. Hughes dealt with Sneddon’s 1993 harassment of Michael for molestation. Ms. Hughes described her view of the true motivation, which goes beyond a mere obsession by Mr. Sneddon to settle an old score. She wrote:

Some people of the Black Race contend that there is a conspiracy to bring down black superstars. Although I do not discard this contention completely, I believe there is a strong demonic force on this earth that tries to equally destroy anyone fighting this same cause and to bridge the gap of humanity and promote world peace between the races, or equality for all mankind. Killing the messenger is still a popular tactic used over and over by the evil ruler of this universe, known to most Biblically as Satan.(2)

While I do not believe in the concept of Satan, per se, as an actual being or entity, I do believe in demonic forces, or people whose only purpose is to sabotage world peace and encourage war at all costs. Many world leaders, in my opinion, push war as a means of gaining power, keeping power, and maintaining a degree of economic stability while in power. Such people have no use for the likes of Michael Jacksons and John Lennons who merely compose music, sing songs and promote peace and good will. Such a satanic mindset may seem completely foreign or insane to some people, particularly Christians, but I firmly believe the world is filled with people who adore war, as long as they personally, or their children, do not have to fight any battles.

One of the biggest criminal minds in the music business is former chairman of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola. (For the record, Mottola converted to Judaism when he married his first wife, Lisa Clark.(3)) In July 2002, Michael criticized Mottola during public remarks made at Reverend Al Sharpton’s National Action Network in New York's Harlem neighborhood. Michael surprised Sharpton and others by calling Mottola "mean ... a racist ... very devilish." Jackson was reportedly upset with Mottola for not promoting his comeback album, Invincible.(4) Apparently Jackson’s criticism had an impact. Six months later, in January of 2003, Mottola resigned in disgrace as chairman of Sony. He was replaced by Andrew Lack.(5)

One month later, Michael was in the middle of a fire storm after the airing of a notorious television documentary, Living with Michael Jackson, that publicly accused Michael of molesting 13-year-old cancer survivor Gavin Arvizo. The program featured British journalist Martin Bashir who interviewed Michael over a period of eight months (from mid-2002 through January 2003). It was shown first in the UK on ITV1 on February 3, 2003 and in the U.S. three days later on ABC. No one seems to have noticed the close proximity in time between Mottola’s apparent forced retirement because of Michael’s public condemnation, and the airing of Bashir’s controversial TV documentary that accused Michael of child molestation. The documentary itself was suggested by Jackson's Israel-born Jewish friend, Uri Geller.(6) Ultimately, Bashir’s documentary led to Michael’s trial for molestation two years later in the winter and spring of 2005.

Anti-Semitism or Fair Criticism?

Now I can just hear people accusing me of admiring Adolf Hitler, being anti-Semitic, being a Holocaust denier and other such nonsense. I do not love Hitler, but I admit to keeping an open mind about the events of Nazi Germany during World War II. Having stated that, there are many things Hitler wrote with which I disagree. For example, he claimed Jews are a race. This of course is nonsense. But on the other hand, Judaism is not really a religion either since many atheist and agnostic Jews boast of their Jewishness. In my view, the most accurate description is an ancient cult that misrepresents itself as a religion. The Magna Carta (granted in 1215 by King John of England) refers to "Jews" as a synonym for banks and lenders. The great English charter does not criticize Jews, only references them in a benign manner, the way legal documents today often reference banks. The following verbiage are two of 63 paragraphs from the Magna Carta that refer to Jews:

[10] If anyone who has borrowed a sum of money from Jews dies before the debt has been repaid, his heir shall pay no interest on the debt for so long as he remains under age, irrespective of whom he holds his lands. If such a debt falls into the hands of the Crown, it will take nothing except the principal sum specified in the bond.

[11] If a man dies owing money to Jews, his wife may have her dower and pay nothing towards the debt from it. If he leaves children that are under age, their needs may also be provided for on a scale appropriate to the size of his holding of lands. The debt is to be paid out of the residue, reserving the service due to his feudal lords. Debts owed to persons other than Jews are to be dealt with similarly.

Because of those references to Jews in the Magna Carta, it seems safe to assume that Jews have historically controlled financial matters in Western Europe, and in modern times, North and South America. This is not a stereotype, although some chauvinists will claim otherwise. In America, it would be tough to find one major credit card company, one major bank or other major financial institution that is not run by a Jewish individual at the executive level. The same is true with government organizations like the Federal Reserve that control the commercial banking system in America. It is unpopular to state in modern times what the Magna Carta stated so clearly and simply in 1215 as a benign point of fact — financial institutions are synonymous with the term "Jews."

I am not a huge fan Hitler’s, but mainly because of the devastation he left behind in Germany after World War II, not because his so-called persecution of six million Jews. From what I have read, the number six million came from the mouth of a Soviet judge who presided over the mock trial of Nazi officers during the Nuremberg Trials in the 40s. Hitler obviously imprisoned people in the so-called concentration camps, and a significant amount of those inmates later died, but there are two points of debate that continue to this day. First point: What percentage of the inmates were actually Jewish? Second point: Did the Nazis use gas chambers as a means of committing mass-murder against Jews, or were they merely disinfecting, or fumigating, the inmates’ living quarters to prevent the spread of diseases like typhus? Keep in mind, the so-called Holocaust occurred just before antibiotics were mass-marketed to the public. Given Hitler’s earlier anti-Jewish rhetoric from his book, Mein Kempf, it would be quite easy to spin the historical details if large numbers of inmates died while in Nazi work camps (aka, concentration camps).

The following text is an excerpt from a message written by Hitler, on September 16, 1919, while he was still in the army. A few days earlier, Staff-Captain Karl Meyer asked for his views on Jewry. Here are some of his thoughts:

…Through inbreeding for thousands of years, often in very small circles, the Jew has been able to preserve his race and his racial characteristics much more successfully than most of the numerous people among whom he has lived. As a result there lives amongst us a non-German, alien race, unwilling and indeed unable to shed its racial characteristics, its particular feelings, thoughts and ambitions and nevertheless enjoying the same political rights as we ourselves do. And since even the Jew's feelings are limited to the purely material realm, his thoughts and ambitions are bound to be so even more strongly. Their dance around the golden calf becomes a ruthless struggle for all the possessions that we feel deep down are not the highest and not the only ones worth striving for on this earth.

The value of an individual is no longer determined by his character or by the significance of his achievements for the community, but solely by the size of his fortune, his wealth.

The greatness of a nation is no longer measured by the sum of its moral and spiritual resources, but only by the wealth of its material possessions.

All this results in that mental attitude and that quest for money and the power to protect it which allow the Jew to become so unscrupulous in his choice of means, so merciless in their use of his own ends. In autocratic states he cringes before the 'majesty' of the princes and misuses their favors to become a leech on their people.

In democracies he vies for the favor of the masses, cringes before 'the majesty of the people', but only recognizes the majesty of money...

(Adolf Hitler, September 16, 1919) (7)

Regardless of how we choose to define Judaism, Hitler’s earliest written views about Jewry accurately describe the state of the American recording industry, according to Fredric Dannen, notwithstanding the erroneous belief that Jews belong to a race.

It goes without saying that most people in the Western world regard Hitler as a bigot and a racist. Perhaps he intentionally created a hateful stereotype because he had unfortunate dealings with a few dishonest Jews. I for one have never claimed that every Jew is dishonest because of a genetic trait or something comparable in their physical make-up. But I do believe that being born to that particular group brings with it a tremendous amount of baggage. It’s similar to young gypsies being taught to steal by their parents. Still nothing is absolute. We are all individuals capable of choosing the right path or the wrong one. Nevertheless, the conduct of Jewish moguls within the recording industry only reinforces negative stereotypes. It leads one to the conclusion that people belonging to a particular ethnicity cannot be trusted in positions of authority, especially when handling large sums of money.

American Press = Organized Crime

In the end, it was really the American press that hurt Michael Jackson’s image, not the courts. The judge who presided over the trial, Rodney Melville, was a self-proclaimed recovering alcoholic. While we should all show compassion to people with substance abuse problems, I would question the fairness of assigning a recovering alcoholic as judge in a trial involving the morality of a pop icon like Michael Jackson. Aren’t people in the court system aware of the corruption that exists within the music industry today. Have great legal minds never heard of Fredric Dannen’s book, Hit Men? Even so, Michael was acquitted of all counts related to child molestation. In the end, even assigning a former drunkard judge like Rodney Melville(8) to preside over the trial was not enough to tip the scales of justice in Sneddon’s favor.

Judge Melville admitted being a former alcoholic in "Faces of Addiction," a 2001 public education television series for Santa Barbara County. The program was co-sponsored by the county Department of Education and Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse. Now it’s fine that Judge Melville supposedly overcame his alcohol addiction, and he should be applauded for that. But why was a former drunk allowed to hold a position of authority as powerful as being a judge? Surely he must have done some embarrassing things in his former life as a drunk. Wouldn’t that make him vulnerable to blackmail by music moguls like Tommy Mottola?

Whether Judge Melville was blackmailed for drunken behavior in a previous life is really a moot point because, again, Michael was acquitted of all charges. But the selection of such a compromised judge as Melville suggests a high degree of corruption and collusion among those who set up the trial in the first place. Despite Michael’s complete acquittal, it was the constant harangue of the media that evokes the words child molester in the public’s collective mind when people hear the name Michael Jackson. In that sense, Michael’s acquittal verdict meant nothing. The damage to his career lies at the feet of what appears to serious racketeering within a corrupt American music industry and the American press.

Disgraced music mogul Joe Isgro once said: "You talk about organized crime in this country, let me tell you who the organized criminals in this fucking country are. It’s the fucking press!"(9)

Although Mr. Isgro represents virtually everything I detest, I could not agree more with his view of the American press. Of course Mr. Isgro only made that statement because the media had turned on him, and he was apparently a mobster himself, according to Fredric Dannen. But he was probably confused about the definition of organized crime because it was and is so widespread. I suspect, in his heart, Mr. Isgro truly believes he is not a mobster, mainly because of his close ties to the U.S. military. Mr. Isgro likely thinks of mobsters as tough guys who carry sub-machine guns under their overcoats, and use them frequently. In that sense, he would not qualify as a mobster. But if we stick to the legal definition of organized crime, or racketeering, he certainly meets the criteria. Black’s Law Dictionary defines these terms as follows:

Organized Crime. (1) Widespread criminal activities that are coordinated and controlled through a central syndicate. See RACKETEERING. (2) Persons involved in these criminal activities; a syndicate of criminals who rely on their unlawful activities for income. See SYNDICATE.

Racketeering, n. (1.) A system of organized crime traditionally involving the extortion of money from businesses by intimidation, violence, or other illegal methods. (2.) A pattern of illegal activity (such as bribery, extortion, fraud, and murder) carried out as part of an enterprise (such as a crime syndicate) that is owned or controlled by those engaged in the illegal activity. See 18 USCA, 1951-1960.

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. [RICO] A law designed to attack organized criminal activity and preserve marketplace integrity by investigating, controlling, and prosecuting persons who participate or conspire to participate in racketeering. · Enacted in 1970, the federal RICO statute applies only to activity involving interstate or foreign commerce. 18 USCA, 1961-1968. — Abbr. RICO.

Syndicate (sin-di-kit), n. A group organized for a common purpose; esp., an association formed to promote a common interest, carry out a particular business transaction, or (in a negative sense) organized crime enterprises…

(Black’s Law Dictionary)

Regardless of how Joe Isgro chooses to label himself, the descriptions from Black’s Law Dictionary related to organized crime certainly fit Mr. Isgro’s business dealings in the 1980s, as described by Fredric Dannen in his 1990 book, Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business. According to Dannen, Mr. Isgro operated an extortion network—assisted by Fred DiSipio—that could easily be described as a criminal enterprise "involving the extortion of money from" recording companies "by intimidation, violence, or other illegal methods," which is the definition of racketeering. Mr. Isgro’s saving grace—perhaps the reason he and Fred DiSipio escaped long-term prison sentences for violation of RICO laws—was his activities were sanctioned by the United States government. The same holds true for the American news media, particularly the electronic media conglomerates which are unquestionably an organized crime syndicate fully sanctioned by the U.S. government. These were the forces that Michael Jackson was up against when he faced charges of child molestation. He was fighting a fierce battle with the news media and the music industry, probably the two most powerful criminal enterprises in America today. Referring to them as organized crime is putting it mildly.

Sister LaToya’s mob connections

In 1989, LaToya Jackson married her Jewish manager, Jack Gordon. Most sources agree that Gordon had jointly managed LaToya with her father since the early 1980s. Fredric Dannen indicated in his book, Hit Men, that Isgro’s ICE International managed LaToya during that period. So it is assumed, though not confirmed, that LaToya’s husband and manager worked for Joe Isgro, the man who was gatekeeper of America’s radio airwaves throughout the 1980’s, along with his partner, Fred DiSipio. Dannen wrote that "Isgro became friendly with Joseph Jackson, the stern father of the singing Jackson clan." Dannen also wrote that "Latoya Jackson soon became the top client of ICE."(10)

In the 1993 molestation incident, LaToya made public statements that Michael might be guilty. Later she recanted them after separating from Gordon, claiming her ex-husband had brainwashed her. Although many have written LaToya off as a flake, I have studied her situation, and I believe she is telling the truth. Jack Gordon was an extremely sinister figure, and his actions indicate he had ulterior motives. He was out to destroy Michael Jackson for quite some time. Yes, I believe LaToya’s late husband did brainwash her. But on the other hand, she allowed it to happen. What kind of person allows herself/himself to be brainwashed in the first place?

Michael’s family problems

Michael was the seventh of nine children (Sigmund "Jackie", Toriano "Tito", Jermaine, Marlon, Steven "Randy", and sisters Rebbie, Janet and La-Toya Jackson). I have no opinion about most of Michael’s siblings, but his two sisters, LaToya and Janet, seem somewhat ungrateful, because they would obviously be nothing without Michael as their brother.

It’s human nature to want to cling to families no matter what. But some families are not worth clinging to, particularly if all they do is cause trouble. In one of John Lennon’s last interviews before his death in 1980, he pointed out that not having ties to a traditional family made him sad as a child, but he also considered it a gift that gave him an awareness early in life. Here are his comments:

…the fact that I wasn't with my parents made me see that parents are not gods. I would infiltrate the other boys' minds. Paul's parents were terrified of me and my influence, simply because I was free from the parents' strangle hold… That was the gift I got for not having parents. I cried a lot about not having them, but I also had the gift of awareness… I never had the fear of adulation for parents. Well, that’s the gift of being a so-called orphan—which I never was at all. My mother was alive and lived a 15-minute walk away from me all my life. I saw her off and on. I just didn't live with her… she was killed by an off-duty cop who was drunk. She was just at the bus stop and he ran her down in a car. So that was another big trauma for me. I lost her twice. Once as a five-year old when I moved in with my auntie. And once at fifteen when she actually physically died.

(John Lennon, interviewed by David Sheff, 1980)(11)

Prior to reading Lennon’s comments, I had often wondered how someone like him—someone raised in a broken home—could write so many eloquent lyrics about family and love. After reading his explanation, it was clear that he was raised with a great deal of moral guidance, but without being burdened with the master-slave relationship that parents often inflict on their children. Michael could learn from John Lennon’s example. Parents and siblings are nice to have if the timing is right, but they’re not gods.

Extortion in 1993

To understand the prosecution of Michael in 2005, it helps to understand a similar allegation made against him in 1993. At that time, a Dr. Evan Chandler encouraged his 13-year-old son, Jordan Chandler, to accuse Michael of sexually molesting him. Dr. Chandler hired an extremely dishonest lawyer named Barry Rothman. Geraldine Hughes worked for Rothman as a legal secretary at the time, but she was put off by what she observed was being done to Michael by Rothman and Chandler. She decided to continue working for Rothman, but spy on what she considered a criminal conspiracy to harm Michael. Eventually she published her observations in the book, Redemption.

According to Ms. Hughes, the original molestation accusation centered around an attempt by Dr. Chandler to extort $20 million from Michael to finance a movie. It is not widely known, but Dr. Chandler co-wrote the screenplay for the movie, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, assisted by Mel Brooks and David Shapiro. According to Ms. Hughes, the concept of the screenplay came from young Jordan Chandler. His father had high hopes of producing another movie, but he needed a large sum of money to get started.(12)

Astonishingly, Dr. Chandler’s ex-wife’s husband, David Schwartz, recorded a telephone conversation between himself and Dr. Chandler, wherein Dr. Chandler admitted he was planning to extort a large amount of money from Michael Jackson. Here are some excerpts from the conversation between Chandler and Schwartz as presented in Ms. Hughes’ book:

CHANDLER: I had a good communication with Michael. We were good friends. I liked him and I respected him and everything else for what he is. There was no reason why he had to stop calling me. I sat in the room one day and talked to Michael and told him exactly what I want out of this whole relationship. I’ve been rehearsed about what to say and what not to say.

SCHWARTZ: What has Jackson done that made you so upset?

CHANDLER: He broke up the family. The boy has been seduced by this guy’s power and money… I am prepared to move against Michael Jackson. It’s already set. There are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I’ve given him full authority to do that.(13)

Chandler essentially admitted he was part of a criminal conspiracy with the following statement: "Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine." He also suggested that professional people, possibly lawyers, were helping him. He stated the following: "I’ve been rehearsed about what to say and what not to say."

Perhaps the plan wasn’t really his. There were many people who could have been part of Dr. Chandler’s extortion conspiracy.

What led to the 1993 settlement with Dr. Chandler?

You may be wondering, with all the evidence pointing to Dr. Chandler as an extortionist, why did Michael settle? I can sum it up in four words: very bad legal advice. Michael was advised to settle with Chandler to make his troubles disappear. That might be sound advice if the settlement involved a view thousand dollars, but we have been led to believe that Michael paid as much as $20 million. Also, I suspect the people giving him this bad advice were probably working for his enemies within the recording industry. Michael’s first lawyer was Bertram Fields who worked with an aggressive private investigator, Anthony Pellicano. From what I’ve read, these two men encouraged Michael to go to trial because they didn’t believe Dr. Chandler had a case of merit. In fact, Fields filed extortion charges against Dr. Chandler and his lawyer, Barry Rothman. According to Ms. Hughes, Chandler and Rothman took the charges very seriously because they both hired defense attorneys.(14) Unfortunately, Mr. Fields specialized in entertainment law, but brought in Howard Weitzman as the criminal case began to heat up.(15) This turned out to be a big mistake because Weitzman apparently pressured Michael to settle and drop the extortion charges against Chandler and Rothman. This suggests Weitzman was working for Michael’s enemies, perhaps Joe Isgro himself, or Tommy Mottola, or both.

One of the big reasons Michael settled was because he knew there were two legal proceedings scheduled back-to-back, one civil and one criminal. Basically, the cards were stacked against Michael in the legal arena because prosecutors Tom Sneddon and Gil Garcetti had manipulated the system so the civil trial would occur first, followed by a criminal trial. In addition, any information uncovered in the civil trial could be used against Michael in the criminal one. This smacks of double-jeopardy and violation of Michael’s fifth amendment right which should have protected him from make incriminating statements against himself.(16)

Of course Michael’s 1993 case involved manipulation of the legal system by crooked prosecutors and apparently a crooked judge. A good defense lawyer would have simply proceeded with the civil trial and appealed this miscarriage of justice to a higher court should the verdict not gone their way. There is no evidence that Michael’s attorney Weitzman ever made such an attempt, or had planned to do so. By paying off a criminal (Dr. Chandler), this virtually guaranteed that Michael’s enemies would return at a future date, which they did.

Also, keep in mind that Michael only settled the civil law suit. It was not within his power to legally settle a criminal investigation or stop an ensuing criminal trial if enough evidence was found to justify a trial. Ms. Hughes summed up the legal issues quite well as follows:

Had Mr. Sneddon and Mr. Garcetti found anything credible to indict Michael Jackson on, he would have been indicted and tried on the criminal charges. The settlement of the civil proceedings did not interfere with the criminal prosecution case nor did Michael Jackson buy his way out of being indicted. The only problem the settlement caused, was that under California law children cannot be forced to testify against their will, but the law does not allow authorities to punish victims of sex crimes who decline to testify. The reason why they could not indict was because the 13-year old boy was their only witness, and without his cooperation they had no case.(17)

(Geraldine Hughes)

ADL attacks Michael

In 1995, Michael released an album called HIStory containing a song, "They Don’t Care About Us," that started quite a controversy within the Jewish community. Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), complained viscously about the song’s alleged anti-Semitic lyrics. Foxman cited the following lyrics as being particularly offensive: "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me / Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me".

Michael responded by sending a letter to Foxman explaining that the song’s message was to show the hatefulness of racism, anti-Semitism and stereotyping, not to bash Jews. Foxman did not accept Michael’s explanation and insisted that the song, and an accompanying video, be taken off the market. In the end, Michael altered the lyrics and filmed two different versions of the video.

DA Tom Sneddon’s second attempt to destroy Michael

In 2003, DA Tom Sneddon began harassing Michael again, prompted by Martin Bashir’s inflammatory documentary, Living With Michael Jackson. But if one studies both cases, it becomes clear that there was no probable cause to go after Jackson in the first place.

Mr. Sneddon’s team did not produce one shred of evidence that came close to the constitutional requirement of reasonable doubt. Clearly, the accuser Gavin Arvizo was lying. He even told the dean of Los Angeles high school, Jeffrey Albert, on two occasions, that Michael had not harmed him in any way.(18) This came out in the trial, and destroyed the DA’s case early on. Allow me to ask a basic question. Why was Michael put through such an ordeal when the DA had nothing to back up the state’s claim that he had molested a teenage boy? Why didn’t Mr. Sneddon’s team know about the high school dean? There were many strange occurrences during Michael’s trial that made it clear to anyone slightly familiar with the United States Constitution, that Mr. Sneddon was using his power to harass Michael.

…I believe there is a strong demonic force on this earth that tries to equally destroy anyone fighting this same cause and to bridge the gap of humanity and promote world peace between the races, or equality for all mankind…

(Geraldine Hughes, Redemption, p 168)

This is not the first time Mr. Sneddon misused his power to destroy someone’s reputation. In 2003, Sneddon was sued by defense attorney Gary Dunlap, a frequent critic of the department, for malicious prosecution. Dunlap claimed he was falsely prosecuted for perjury and witness intimidation. "Last year [2002], I was wrongfully prosecuted for a number of crimes, crimes I did not commit," Dunlap explained. "We went to a jury trial and I was acquitted on all counts. He said he had a very strong case against me. The problem was that his whole strong case was manufactured."

Regarding Gavin Arvizo’s molestation accusation, Dunlap had this to say in 2003: "He [Sneddon] lost his opportunity against Michael Jackson in 1993, and he doesn't want to leave office without paying that score back."(19)

But frankly, it doesn’t seem completely plausible that Sneddon was merely trying to settle an old score with Michael. Normally DA’s don’t prosecute without evidence. And going after a high profile person makes the stakes even higher, particularly if you lose, as Sneddon did. Why was a celebrity like Michael put through such an ordeal with nothing to back up the state’s claim of molestation? We’re back to Geraldine Hughes’ belief that Sneddon and others were working at the behest of a "strong demonic force."

In my opinion, Mr. Sneddon probably knew early on that Gavin Arvizo had told the dean of his high school (Jeffrey Albert) that Michael had not harmed him. Mr. Sneddon probably knew he had no case. But winning was apparently not Mr. Sneddon’s primary objective. Sneddon’s true agenda was larger than putting Michael in prison for child molestation. Sneddon knew that charging Michael with child molestation would further damage his career. That was Sneddon’s main goal. A conviction would have been gravy, but destroying Michael’s career was Sneddon’s real game plan. At least that’s how it appears.

The Hateful Jay Leno

Although I have little respect for the American news media, as someone who followed Michael’s trial in 2005, I have to give the printed press a pass—perhaps a B score—for generally following the day-to-day coverage of Michael’s trial. The case itself was obviously designed to force Michael into the limelight in an extremely negative manner, even though Mr. Sneddon had absolutely no evidence, no credible witnesses, nothing. It was all smoke and mirrors, capped off with a former boozer as the presiding judge (the Honorable Rodney Melville). Unlike the electronic media, the printed press generally employs a more sophisticated team of journalists, and naturally they’re concerned with maintaining credibility among their readership. As it became obvious that Sneddon was prosecuting Michael without evidence, the printed press was forced to report the trial in a grudgingly accurate manner. The real media jackals, from my observation, were the non-news areas of the electronic media outlets—the Jay Lenos and other late night talk show hosts, and Hollywood gossip hounds. But Leno was undoubtedly the most relentless.

…I believe there is a strong demonic force on this earth that tries to equally destroy anyone fighting this same cause and to bridge the gap of humanity and promote world peace between the races, or equality for all mankind…

(Geraldine Hughes, Redemption, p 168)

Only someone as demented as Jay Leno could think pedophile jokes are cool. Over the years, Leno has shown that he is obsessed with maintaining his stature as late night king, and has no problem degrading and destroying anyone to stay in favor with his bosses at NBC. Leno in particular stood ahead of the other jackals for being openly shameless and obnoxious in his one-man crusade against Michael. Being the ultimate hypocrite, Leno continued his relentless pedophile jokes even though he himself publicly admitted being contacted, via telephone, by the accuser, Gavin Arvizo, and was suspicious of the teenager’s motivation.

In fact, Michael’s defense lawyer—Thomas Mesereau—subpoenaed Leno as a defense witness to tell about the strange phone call he received from Arvizo. It was widely reported that Arvizo had asked Leno for money, which turned Leno off so much that he called the police to tell them about Arvizo’s phone call. But under questioning during the trial by Mesereau, Leno said: "I wasn't asked for any money, nor did I send any." Leno also indicated that he did not contact the police, but they had contacted him. Frankly, that explanation does not make sense. Why would the police call him? Did the kid file a complaint against Leno too?

Leno admitted he became suspicious when Arvizo said Leno was his hero. "I'm not Batman," Leno said. He said under oath that it seemed "a little unusual" for a teenage boy to idolize a comedian in his 50s. "It sounded suspicious when a young person got overly effusive," Leno said. "It just didn't click with me."(20)

Funny that Arvizo’s demeanor "didn’t click" with Leno, and the entire telephone conversation made Leno "suspicious" because Avizo was "overly effusive." Yet, Mr. Leno had no trouble believing Arvizo’s story that Michael had molested the teenager when he himself (Leno) did not trust the kid. It took a lot of gall for Leno to make mean-spirited jokes that branded Michael with the label, pedophile. Apparently Leno is not familiar with the Commandment: "Thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbor." Here are some examples of Leno’s pedophile jokes, even though he thought the accuser was generally not believable:

"Michael Jackson announced this week that the Neverland Ranch is no longer home to him. He said he can’t go back there. Which of course is really bad news for the kids locked in the crawlspace." – Jay Leno

"A lot of people think Michael may be suicidal. That's the latest theory. Just last night he swallowed an entire bottle of Flintstone Chewables." – Jay Leno

Some people will do anything for a buck.

END

SOURCE NOTES:

[1]
 Geraldine Hughes, Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations, p 152

[2]
 ibid, p 168

[3]
 It has been widely documented that Tommy Mottola converted to Judaism when he married his first wife, Lisa Clark. One example is a profile of Motta by NNDB. See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[4]
 Jennifer Vineyard, "Michael Jackson Shocks Al Sharpton By Calling Tommy Mottola A Racist", published by MTV News, July 8, 2002, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[5]
 Ryan Downey and Jennifer Vineyard, "Mariah's Ex, Sony Chairman Tommy Mottola Steps Down", published by MTV News, Jan. 9, 2003, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[6]
 Wikipedia: Living With Michael Jackson, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[7]
 Hitler’s first writing about Jews was found on a historical website abou called Hitler.org. It contains the following disclaimer: "The teaching of history should convey only facts and be free from political motives, personal opinions, biases, propaganda, and other common tactics of distortion…" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[8]
 Judge Rodney Melville’s history of alcoholism has been widely reported. An example is Norma Meyer, who wrote an article, "Jackson judge candid about his alcoholism", published in the Copley News Service on Jan. 30, 2005.

[9]
 Fredric Dannen, Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business, p 281

[10]
 ibid, p 187

[11]
 All We Are Saying: The last major interview with John Lennon and Yoko Ono; interview conducted by David Sheff, pp. 161-162

[12]
 Geraldine Hughes, Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations, p 48

[13]
 Fredric Dannen, Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business, p 184

[14]
 Geraldine Hughes, Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations, p 102

[15]
 ibid, p 104

[16]
 ibid, p 108

[17]
 ibid, p 138

[18]
 Harriet Ryan, "Accuser: I denied being molested by Jackson because of school ridicule", published on March 15, 2005, Court TV, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[19]
 CBS Broadcasting Inc., "Who Is Tom Sneddon? A Look At The Man Pursuing Michael Jackson", published on Dec. 18, 2003, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[20]
 Dan Glaister, "Leno's testimony is no joke for Jackson's defence team", published in The Guardian, May 25, 2005, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Major Articles

Home Page
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Mafia, Jews Hatred, Latoya & The Mob
January 30, 2010, 02:01:02 AM
Sooooooo enlightening !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 01:02:54 PM
This is very interesting, and makes a lot of sense.   I had no idea Mottola was FORCED to resign.  So MJ's speech  influenced Mottola's position at Sony...   Did he ever make a public speech denying what MJ said about him?  The calmness this man had at an interview after MJ's "death" scares me.  Not that I expected him to be angry or anything, but why was he even giving an interview on MJ's passing after all that happened?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 06, 2010, 03:04:22 AM
I found this thread by doing a search for Double Jeopardy, the movie. I just watched it with my hubby. I'm still a little confused as to how the movie exactly relates to the hoax. The law is that you can't be charged twice for the same crime. So the girl in the movie was charged for murdering her husband, and after doing the time, she went after him who faked his death and put her through hell, and I won't give it all away. So Dr. Murray is charged with a crime he didn't commit, but if they will acquit him, and he actually murders Michael after that, he couldn't be charged. IDK :? Maybe someone has a more helpful interpretation of the link.

This thread has some interesting info on MJ's connection to certain Jewish people/organizations. This article certainly makes me think that Michael hoaxed his death for not only artistic, but also protection reasons. Certainly then it would be imperative to totally convince the fans and the world that he did indeed die, and that only the very observant and in-tune hearts would understand that he is still alive. Just the frightening power and hatred of MJ's enemies, convinces me that MJ had and has God's complete protection and guidance on this whole hoax, or else it would simply not be happening. What we may be experiencing here, certainly is historic, but I believe, of a miraculous nature. I'm happy and thankful to be here, now and MJ aware! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 02:45:52 PM
Ffffffffuuuf, it was so hard for me - to read your post :D I spent a lot of time :) Thank you. Very interesting information for me.

With love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

September 06, 2010, 03:59:28 PM
If they want Michael dead wouldn't his family get killed as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

mumof3

September 06, 2010, 04:33:17 PM
Very scary stuff and a lot to think about and the comment about Obama not being at the memorial I have always thought was very bad not unless he knows something and I did not that about jay lenno he is not a good person
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions