mjboogie

Re: A BURIAL WITHOUT A BODY?!!!
January 31, 2010, 10:58:27 AM
Yeah because he said that he wanted to remember MJ the way he was dancing and singing on stage. That he did not want to see him like that! Dam I am never ever going to be able to let this go. I wish none of this would have happened to MJ. I feel maybe he had sooooo much money and fame until it just destroyed him. So hard for me to accept and it has been since june. :cry:  :cry:  :cry: How do you get past it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:05:13 AM
Of course there was no body in the casket, at least not Michael's.  that's why WE are HERE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Raven

January 31, 2010, 01:12:31 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Yeah because he said that he wanted to remember MJ the way he was dancing and singing on stage. That he did not want to see him like that! Dam I am never ever going to be able to let this go. I wish none of this would have happened to MJ. I feel maybe he had sooooo much money and fame until it just destroyed him. So hard for me to accept and it has been since june. :cry:  :cry:  :cry: How do you get past it?
I like to think that he somehow managed to escape from it all, gaining strength somewhere, at a place without no name. And that after justice has served, after a trial, it will be safe enough for him to return.

If he didn't, he will live in people's hearts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steph

January 31, 2010, 02:01:25 PM
I think the small details over the last months reveal quite a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 31, 2010, 02:38:19 PM
God what a father i have tried to be polit about him but it is hard if my husband spoke about one of our children like that i would be long gone  , not unless he has had a hard start in life and he just has to be hard but maybe that is me being kind. he should be in bits and not be able to talk about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 11:52:30 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Very Interesting !!

Ok so who is the friend that has the information on the burial ?  Is she/he an employee of the mortuary, or
Forest Lawn ?    I mean why do you believe this person ?   Or is it just your friend's opinion ?

Okay, I didn't just take my friend's word for it; I double checked to be sure before I decided to go on this site and tell everyone.. TMZ says that his body was embalmed there but it was buried in a secret location. It was posted July 7th of last year Here's the site. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... mystery/27 - or if you want to make it easier type in Michael Jackson Burial Mystery/TMZ.com Another missing piece to the puzzle. If the body was embalmed, how can they perform those autopsies? Also, if the casket at the burial was a decoy then why just invite family and close friends? I know not to believe TMZ bec they are a bunch of liars but to be honest, sometimes they tell the truth. It's just up to us to sort out the lies from the truths. I'm inclined to believe this one bec it adds yet another piece to the puzzle. It is also another inconsistancy to their orriginal stories. About Joe and the rest of the family not knowing where the body is? I almost fell out of my chair laughing bec I've never heard anything so absurd. It seems the more Joe talks, the more he screws up like the rest of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:09:54 AM
Quote from: "billyjean"
Very Interesting !!

Ok so who is the friend that has the information on the burial ?  Is she/he an employee of the mortuary, or
Forest Lawn ?    I mean why do you believe this person ?   Or is it just your friend's opinion ?

Okay, I didn't just take my friend's word for it; I double checked to be sure before I decided to go on this site and tell everyone.. TMZ says that his body was embalmed there but it was buried in a secret location. It was posted July 7th of last year Here's the site. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... mystery/27 - or if you want to make it easier type in Michael Jackson Burial Mystery/TMZ.com Another missing piece to the puzzle. If the body was embalmed, how can they perform those autopsies? Also, if the casket at the burial was a decoy then why just invite family and close friends? I know not to believe TMZ bec they are a bunch of liars but to be honest, sometimes they tell the truth. It's just up to us to sort out the lies from the truths. I'm inclined to believe this one bec it adds yet another piece to the puzzle. It is also another inconsistancy to their orriginal stories. About Joe and the rest of the family not knowing where the body is? I almost fell out of my chair laughing bec I've never heard anything so absurd. It seems the more Joe talks, the more he screws up like the rest of them.

According to his death certificate,he wasn't embalmed until 7/7/09,the day of the private funeral and then the memorial at the Staples so the "autopsies" could be completed accurately because he wasn't embalmed then.
The family also had a "viewing" the night before and I am sorry,they could not view a body that was almost dead for 2 weeks without being embalmed for obvious reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

February 07, 2010, 11:36:04 PM
I watched the video of LK live with Joe Jackson and how do I respond? First of all when he asked Joe where Michael's body was, Joe basically shrugged and of cource said he didn't know.  The way he answered that question, you would think LK asked Joe where his car keys were I mean really. But keep this in mind, the children are fine, the family is fine. WTF? And what about when he said, "that's just the way it is." Geez. I think LK was getting irritated with Joe. LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:40:08 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
Quote from: "billyjean"
Very Interesting !!

According to his death certificate,he wasn't embalmed until 7/7/09,the day of the private funeral and then the memorial at the Staples so the "autopsies" could be completed accurately because he wasn't embalmed then.
The family also had a "viewing" the night before and I am sorry,they could not view a body that was almost dead for 2 weeks without being embalmed for obvious reasons.

But.... Wouldn't the body have some decaying at that time if it wasn't embalmed? I'm sure they would probably freeze him to slow down the decaying process. That part is so confusing and then they want to dig up the body to do yet another autopsy? Sounds like science fiction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:50:24 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Of course there was no body in the casket, at least not Michael's.  that's why WE are HERE.
true. even when i looked at that casket i didn't feel like there was a body in there.... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 12:00:54 AM
Something funny I just remember from watching the LKL with Joe Jackson video. Joe heard that MJ died from fans first yet he didn't turn on the news to verify if this were true or not. He so much as admited that part bec the fans tell him everything that's going on in MJ's life. He heard it from his fans before his own family. That sounds a bit odd, don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions