word

Not one of these 12 "points" make any sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "word"

Well If you watch the show and pay close attention they will make sense.  Maybe you just see things differently than others do.  I don't know why you think they don't make sense.  Other people on here seem to get it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "anwell"
also dont forget the statement jackie made saying he couldnt wait to see the 02 arena where michael is going to perform.... speaking in future tense not past tense that one blew me away

I couldn't watch the shows on TV but did Jackie say that in the beginning before Michael was gone?  I did see a youtube of the show where Marlon and Jackie were sight seeing on the grounds and made the comment about a person could be murdered out here (or something like that). At the time I thought they were rude for making the comment. Now I can see that maybe it was a clue. The other thing that stood out to me was the lack of concern for rehearsing. It's as if they either knew they wouldn't be performing, were rehearsing outside of the camera's eye, or they knew they would have Michael to pull them together? I just found them rather unprofessional and lazy. So unlike Michael. And forgive me, but from what I heard, they could use some practice.

Yeah I agree with you about their rehearsals too.  Especially Marlon he always seems to be unmotivated to record or perform with his brothers.  He even told Jermaine in the car on the way from the airport I am not looking forward to going back in the studio.  If you notice to there is always a rift between Jackie/Marlon vs. Jermaine/Tito which seem like it's a staged confict to me.  Why is it that they can't even get one song right?  You would think being in the business for 40 years they would be able to knock out several songs in the studio.  I also don't understand why the lawyer said they were obligated to come up with something in 4 weeks.  What was that all about?  It does show why MJ was more successful because he definitely wasn't a slacker when it came to performing.  I have to admit it was funny when Marlon got mad at Jermaine after recording and he left the recording booth and told the producer to put Jermaine on mute because they was tired of him talking.  Jermaine was just talking and nobody was listening.  That was funny. :lol:[/quote

I have posted more than once that, to me, it seems like only Jermaine really wants to get back on stage.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

word

Well If you watch the show and pay close attention they will make sense.  Maybe you just see things differently than others do.  I don't know why you think they don't make sense.  Other people on here seem to get it.

I do watch the show ansd have since day one,and I do believe I am entitled to my own opinion,just becuase you and others may see things different than me ,does not make you right.There is nothing wrong about refering to the deceased in a present tense,people do it all the time,and they accept death at their own pace.Now you can believe what you want,but the show is over,and noone is no closer to finding a breathing Michael before the show started,that's my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do watch the show ansd have since day one,and I do believe I am entitled to my own opinion,just becuase you and others may see things different than me ,does not make you right.There is nothing wrong about refering to the deceased in a present tense,people do it all the time,and they accept death at their own pace.Now you can believe what you want,but the show is over,and noone is no closer to finding a breathing Michael before the show started,that's my opinion.

Good I'm glad you have your own opinion that's why we're all different and have the ability to think for ourselves.  You are entitled to think what you want so am I.  I never said you had to think like me or agree with me.  I don't understand why you're so defensive.  Anyway it's all good to me I'm not even trying to debate with you.  If people disagree with me that's fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

Good I'm glad you have your own opinion that's why we're all different and have the ability to think for ourselves.  You are entitled to think what you want so am I.  I never said you had to think like me or agree with me.  I don't understand why you're so defensive.  Anyway it's all good to me I'm not even trying to debate with you.  If people disagree with me that's fine.

You need to watch your approach and stop belittling people when you talk to them,talk to me like I have a brain and then I won't be so "defensive ".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to catch up on what i have missed today and I'll that keeps coming up on my new posts is you two fighting with each other on this forum and the other one. Just drop it please and get this topic back to where it is supposed to be, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :) It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was looking at the words f ami ly has I am lie and dy nasty has die nasty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i managed to catch one ep of the jackson's dynasty on bio yesterday.

i was shocked to see how shy jermaine is and how he finds it difficult to speak his true feeling to his brothers needing his wife to support him.

they all seem so vulnerable in a way - the toll of their pressured upbringing.

it must have been hard for them to adjust, being overshadowed by a younger brother.

and you see them struggling - i hope to see more on YT or bio. but the programme was not as i thought.

i found it interesting and sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions