Strange Comment in TMZ MJ Story about Children
January 30, 2010, 12:56:01 PM
Found this in the comments:

well, Im an avid fan of TMZ and right now , Im in LONDON ENGLAND. Well, I guess I should share you what I have discovered. In my vacation here in London, I found out something interesting that you should know about the late King Of Pop ..... We just found out that he has an eldest daughter named Pierre Michael Louies Jackson!! Impossible , right ?? But it's not impossible. Her age is now 24 yrs.old and guess what, we also caught Omer Bhatti or O-Bee taking Pierre away from us!!!! She was told living in London for about 10 years ever since her father told her that she will be the eldest daughter because of Debbie's pregnancy.....

Please TMZ, this is a big scoop ! Don't ignore this please...
This scoop is 100% true !!!

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login#ixzz0e7iQqhnW
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

good lord!! if this carries on he's gonna have his own football team!!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
good lord!! if this carries on he's gonna have his own football team!!  :lol:  :lol:

I dont know why.. but i somehow want the stories about MJs secret love children to be true.   :lol:

I know he was a player... i just know it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

i like the way they all have his name in there somewhere.. apart from omer..  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I dont know why.. but i somehow want the stories about MJs secret love children to be true.   :lol:

I know he was a player... i just know it!!
lmao so you wish michael was a horn dog instead of the cutie he is :) ..... sorry girl i disagree :) i;m glad hes not like every other dog in this world we have enough :D i like his gentle ness :) and i highly doubt he has secret kids hanging around :) i mean he said in moonwalker theres been a lot of women in his life who werent famous but i highly down he fucked all of them lmao. and im sure he was a smarty to use cover ups :D hee hee besides i think he was well aware that maybe some of them werent really into him so i doubt he would get himself into anything that could possibly cause trouble for him in the future lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

i like the way they all have his name in there somewhere.. apart from omer..  :lol:  :lol:

:roll: Michael wanted children so bad ,he would never deny any of them if they were really his , come on it's all lies, and Omar already said Michael is not his father ...ALL LIES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^^ omer NEVER said that he was not his dad...although i dont think he is mjs son, those words never came out his mouth

but lol @ this being the "7th" child

prince
paris
blanket
omer
malachi
pierre
and there was the "daughter" he had with diana ross sister named mociene :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow I don't know to trust this story.  It is from TMZ.  However, I think it could be a possibility that MJ might have children that we don't know about.  The man had women throwing themselves at him constantly and I'm sure he got lonely sometimes being on tour.  Lets be real he was a man. ;)   He was a good man but i'm sure he had needs too.  I'm not saying it's true but people shouldn't be so quick to rule out that possibility.  We don't know everything MJ did in his private life.  Plus back in the 80's he was hecka fine so i'm sure he had no problem getting any female he wanted.  Have you seen some of those females from back in the day during his concerts that would come on stage?  They would have to get security just to get those girls off the stage.  Even when MJ kissed that girl on the cheek on the Martin Bashir documentary she straight started crying.  When it came to his relationships with women I definitely think he kept that side of him as private as he could.  Even on the Jackson reality show Marlon was joking about one of his brothers having kids they might not know about but who knows?  MJ did make the bad album back in those days maybe he got a bad boy side too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"

:roll: Michael wanted children so bad ,he would never deny any of them if they were really his , come on it's all lies, and Omar already said Michael is not his father ...ALL LIES.
i agree, if they were really his kids wouldnt we have found this out years ago? i mean we do remember how hounded he was theres no way he could have hidden all these "secret" kids away from everyone unless he locked them up on a cell, lol its garbage, and he would never deny them if they were really his, its all lies just more stupid people claiming to be his kids or have children with him for attention :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Wow I don't know to trust this story.  It is from TMZ.  However, I think it could be a possibility that MJ might have children that we don't know about.  The man had women throwing themselves at him constantly and I'm sure he got lonely sometimes being on tour.  Lets be real he was a man. ;)   He was a good man but i'm sure he had needs too.  I'm not saying it's true but people shouldn't be so quick to rule out that possibility.  We don't know everything MJ did in his private life.  Plus back in the 80's he was hecka fine so i'm sure he had no problem getting any female he wanted.  Have you seen some of those females from back in the day during his concerts that would come on stage?  They would have to get security just to get those girls off the stage.  Even when MJ kissed that girl on the cheek on the Martin Bashir documentary she straight started crying.  When it came to his relationships with women I definitely think he kept that side of him as private as he could.  Even on the Jackson reality show Marlon was joking about one of his brothers having kids they might not know about but who knows?  MJ did make the bad album back in those days maybe he got a bad boy side too.
Michael hated groupies first off , he didnt like those kinda of women, second yes he may have gotten lonely but you have to remember he wasnt sex crazy, he was like most men he was different, and he knew how to be a gentle men, and im sure being the genius that he is he would be smart enough to use condoms like fuck hes not a moron lol, i think he was smarter than that to fool around with women and impregnate them knowing it could cause trouble for him in the future, im sure he knew sooner or later one would come up asking for child support and shit like that he was smart, and unless michael came out and said himself that he has 7 extra kids we dont know about i refuse to believe this crap. and how could he possibly hide all these kids from the media, we all know how much the man was hounded, what does he do keep them locked in a cell? im sure something would have come up sooner or later, after all these years suddenly the man dies and hes got 50 million secret kids c'mon i can smell that bullshit a mile away :P. i smell a call for a little attention ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Michael hated groupies first off , he didnt like those kinda of women, second yes he may have gotten lonely but you have to remember he wasnt sex crazy, he was like most men he was different, and he knew how to be a gentle men, and im sure being the genius that he is he would be smart enough to use condoms like fuck hes not a moron lol, i think he was smarter than that to fool around with women and impregnate them knowing it could cause trouble for him in the future, im sure he knew sooner or later one would come up asking for child support and shit like that he was smart, and unless michael came out and said himself that he has 7 extra kids we dont know about i refuse to believe this crap. and how could he possibly hide all these kids from the media, we all know how much the man was hounded, what does he do keep them locked in a cell? im sure something would have come up sooner or later, after all these years suddenly the man dies and hes got 50 million secret kids c'mon i can smell that bullshit a mile away :P. i smell a call for a little attention ;)

Yes this is why I stated that I'm not saying this is true about him if you read my entire post.  I don't believe MJ was sex crazy either and yes I know he was a smart man not to mess around with some nasty groupies.  I was just trying to point out the fact that we don't know everything about his personal life.  I'm sure every girl he met wasn't a groupie.  We think we know everything but lets be real we don't unless you met him personally.  Sometimes it seem like people can't imagine the human side of MJ like him having sex with someone.  That's a part of life not a bad thing.  You could be right though probably some of these so called love children are out to get some of MJ's money too.  Who knows?  I guess he made that Billy Jean song for a reason. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree Michael was a clean man, and he was not drivemn by sex.  I believe that alot is being said and  put out here about him and women, in order to help his image and legacy as millions believe that he is gay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I agree Michael was a clean man, and he was not drivemn by sex.  I believe that alot is being said and  put out here about him and women, in order to help his image and legacy as millions believe that he is gay.

I definitely don't think MJ was gay.  Not to be disrespectful to him but there is a video on youtube where he's wearing those gold pants and this lady is all up on him and you can tell he gets happy (if you know what I mean) and he Kneels down because I think he was trying to hide it.  Also the making of keep it in the closet Naomi and Mj was on the ground and she was on top of him and you can tell that he was all into it.  He also had a passionate kiss with Tatiana on stage and they was all up on each other.  Even Stephanie Mills who dated him back in the day said she kiss him and that he was all man.  I think people just made those judgements about him out of ignorance because he was a man that wore makeup but that don't mean anything.  I really don't think he needs that publicity to prove his sexuality in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Found this in the comments:

well, Im an avid fan of TMZ and right now , Im in LONDON ENGLAND. Well, I guess I should share you what I have discovered. In my vacation here in London, I found out something interesting that you should know about the late King Of Pop ..... We just found out that he has an eldest daughter named Pierre Michael Louies Jackson!! Impossible , right ?? But it's not impossible. Her age is now 24 yrs.old and guess what, we also caught Omer Bhatti or O-Bee taking Pierre away from us!!!! She was told living in London for about 10 years ever since her father told her that she will be the eldest daughter because of Debbie's pregnancy.....

Please TMZ, this is a big scoop ! Don't ignore this please...
This scoop is 100% true !!!

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login#ixzz0e7iQqhnW

oaah I hate it, that these people come out NOW, where he's supposed to be dead ( as the most of the ppl thinK) to say, that she's his daughter or he's his son...

Sorry but all these people want to make money...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions