ok first off people...I NOT SAYING HIS LOVE CHILDREN ARE TRUE lol i actually highly doubt them to be true...BUT you keep saying Michael is this MR perfect...please! MJ is a man who has needs. lol I'm sure he has had women to satisfy them needs heehee but i am also sure he used a condom to he is not that stupid...but i can def see Mr. Jackson having some fun with his bad side. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. Michael is not perfect and he has those drives to ;) he has those man hormones so YES he has those sexual drives just like any adult does :)
he kept his private life pretty private i think. and HE DID succeed keeping it private...I mean hello what do you know about Michael except for what little he gave us?...the rest of the stuff is MADE UP STORIES as in they are not true... Michaels life was pretty private in my opinion...his career was in the spotlight but i think he did a fine job keeping his private life...outta the way. And he did whatever he could to cause a distraction so the media focus on something else. like elephant bones and the hyperbaric chamber and just unusually things he did...SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS YOU THINK MICHAEL HAS ONLY HAD SEX WITH THREE WOMEN? c'mon give Michael some credit lol he has def game lol but i doubt he has any love children out there..he loves children he wouldnt leave a child in the dark without a father that would tear him apart... GO MICHAEL GO MICHAEL!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I dont know why.. but i somehow want the stories about MJs secret love children to be true.   :lol:

I know he is a player... i just know it!!

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I definitely don't think MJ was gay. Not to be disrespectful to him but there is a video on youtube where he's wearing those gold pants and this lady is all up on him and you can tell he gets happy (if you know what I mean) and he Kneels down because I think he was trying to hide it. Also the making of keep it in the closet Naomi and Mj was on the ground and she was on top of him and you can tell that he was all into it. He also had a passionate kiss with Tatiana on stage and they was all up on each other. Even Stephanie Mills who dated him back in the day said she kiss him and that he was all man. I think people just made those judgements about him out of ignorance because he was a man that wore makeup but that don't mean anything. I really don't think he needs that publicity to prove his sexuality in my opinion.

Yes, yes, I so agree with you two- especially the last thing you said there, msteetee! I am just so sick of all the stupid stories about "he died a virgin" or "he was a virgin until he was 34"- There are a lot of things we don't know about him and he is so good at the PR acting and at keeping things private that I think that whole pansy-wansy virgin image is kinda engraved in peeps' minds and it certainly doesn't help that the media is only too willing to take it even further with the gay and/or (thankfully not often) transgender/castrate crap, supposedly because "Oh, he's got such a high voice, he must be" or "Oh, he wears makeup and glittery clothes of course he is!" Uggggh.

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm sure every girl he met wasn't a groupie. We think we know everything but lets be real we don't unless you met him personally.
Again, Tee, I so agree- We have to remember that as much as Michael whines about groupies there are still plenty of real, intelligent, nice women in the world- not just low-down sluts..

I do believe in the twin theory but I won't get into that- I believe that he got jiggy with women more than he admits, because he's too classy for that and he doesn't want to drag them into his spotlight as well. I also think Omer looks a ton like him (And by gosh those 3T guys, too!!) and sure has been close with him for not being his kid. I'd like to believe that he (or one of them, if you believe in that!) has a secret kid somewhere..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

I do believe in the twin theory but I won't get into that- I believe that he got jiggy with women more than he admits, because he's too classy for that and he doesn't want to drag them into his spotlight as well. I also think Omer looks a ton like him (And by gosh those 3T guys, too!!) and sure has been close with him for not being his kid. I'd like to believe that he (or one of them, if you believe in that!) has a secret kid somewhere..

i also would like to think he has other children, but you never know..also Taryll does look alot like mike while taj and tj does look like tito...LOL

ok first off people...I NOT SAYING HIS LOVE CHILDREN ARE TRUE lol i actually highly doubt them to be true...BUT you keep saying Michael is this MR perfect...please! MJ is a man who has needs. lol I'm sure he has had women to satisfy them needs heehee but i am also sure he used a condom to he is not that stupid...but i can def see Mr. Jackson having some fun with his bad side. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. Michael is not perfect and he has those drives to  he has those man hormones so YES he has those sexual drives just like any adult does
he kept his private life pretty private i think. and HE DID succeed keeping it private...I mean hello what do you know about Michael except for what little he gave us?...the rest of the stuff is MADE UP STORIES as in they are not true... Michaels life was pretty private in my opinion...his career was in the spotlight but i think he did a fine job keeping his private life...outta the way. And he did whatever he could to cause a distraction so the media focus on something else. like elephant bones and the hyperbaric chamber and just unusually things he did...SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS YOU THINK MICHAEL HAS ONLY HAD SEX WITH THREE WOMEN? c'mon give Michael some credit lol he has def game lol but i doubt he has any love children out there..he loves children he wouldnt leave a child in the dark without a father that would tear him apart... GO MICHAEL GO MICHAEL!!

I agree 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

i also would like to think he has other children, but you never know..also Taryll does look alot like mike while taj and tj does look like tito...LOL

Indeed, you never know so it could be so, LOL.

ok first off people...I NOT SAYING HIS LOVE CHILDREN ARE TRUE lol i actually highly doubt them to be true...BUT you keep saying Michael is this MR perfect...please! MJ is a man who has needs. lol I'm sure he has had women to satisfy them needs heehee but i am also sure he used a condom to he is not that stupid...but i can def see Mr. Jackson having some fun with his bad side. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. Michael is not perfect and he has those drives to  he has those man hormones so YES he has those sexual drives just like any adult does

I agree 100%

^Me as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God…forgive these pathetic people. Hey guys don’t forget the billy jean women. There are tons of them, also admit they have children with Michael. U might need more papers for the list. Its gonna be looooooong.

Oops…sorry where’s my manner.
Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Michael’s spouse. We have 15 children together since 1988 (that means we got married when I was 8). Peace out.

Rite

Kiss ma @zz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

me three!!! STOP thinking you have MJ all figured out already!!!Whether it's true or
not that he has more kids than we know of ,i'll leave that alone but quit being all" oh no, MJ
would never do this or that WTH do we all know??!! Remember that clip of him meeting Joanna Thomae at the signing for Invincible??See the look on his face??See the interaction between him and his guys regarding the females who turned up?? The man is a "MAN" for lords sakes, not a nun!! It's great to hear MJ was gettin' some , frankly I hope he got alot!!
Part of this wonderful man's troubles were exactly that: people thinkin they know him, expecting him to live up to some ideal standard they created for him etc...MJ is hot as hell
and don't think he doesn't know it!!GO MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "lisap27"
good lord!! if this carries on he's gonna have his own football team!!  :lol:  :lol:

lmao so you wish michael was a horn dog instead of the cutie he is :) ..... sorry girl i disagree :) i;m glad hes not like every other dog in this world we have enough :D i like his gentle ness :) and i highly doubt he has secret kids hanging around :) i mean he said in moonwalker theres been a lot of women in his life who werent famous but i highly down he fucked all of them lmao. and im sure he was a smarty to use cover ups :D hee hee besides i think he was well aware that maybe some of them werent really into him so i doubt he would get himself into anything that could possibly cause trouble for him in the future lol

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY JACKSONGIRL.
He cant be like his brothers or father. He just cant ! He against it strongly.
Very well put, girl. Tq.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

*Mo*

Sorry guys, but this is not going anywhere...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions