Watched TII and found a few things interesting
January 30, 2010, 02:28:52 PM
OK so they say that Michael Jackson filmed his rehearsals just for his own self to study them his own home vids right? Well then how come they had multiple camera men..if it were just a home vid then wouldnt he just place a few cameras here and there that way he wont have to pay for camera men as well?
And also a few scenes Kenny goes "ready..and...action" huh?? why do u need to cue him for action when he is just rehearsing...yes i know he said action for when MJ was making his music vids and acting out the parts but im talking about when he is just on stage doing his normal performance.
Another thing is...It says they picked out footage all the way from april to June...i only counted 7 outfits.
Another thing is...how come the video had interviews in it lol...if this was just for Michael then why does he care about getting interviews from his workers...and these were interviews from present tense like he was right there with them...
Another thing is THEY SHOWED THEM WORKING ON DIRTY DIANA!!! they were suppose to rehearse Dirty Diana the day that he died! It was just a tiny clip however of just the women on the poles...But MJ was not shown in that clip. That clip looked randomly placed...like it was suppose to be a clue.
And then of course the very last scene when he states to let him come back on his own time then BAM but everyone already noticed that. And the sign language in Man In The Mirror.

The man reason why i believe it was MJ was because he was actually singing in TII NO ONE can sing EXACTLY like MJ...hehe he sounds so good i know he can make a new record anytime and sound just as amazing...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly, this should prove that TII was always meant to be a movie and never a concert...!! Besides why someone would want to spend money recording some rehearsals on HQ ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

You know,my sister bought the dvd,and she talked about this yesterday night with me,she mentioned some of your points...no way that this was only for Michael's personal archieves!Everything was filmed with on High definition too  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just had to smile when I read that. Because this is what I say to all the people who think I'm a looney. Why would they film the REHEASALS in HD. If it was meant to be concert, no one would be seeing the rehearsals.  If Michael just wanted to have them to look back on, I don't think he would be overly fussy as to wheter or not they were in HD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
OK so they say that Michael Jackson filmed his rehearsals just for his own self to study them his own home vids right? Well then how come they had multiple camera men..if it were just a home vid then wouldnt he just place a few cameras here and there that way he wont have to pay for camera men as well?
And also a few scenes Kenny goes "ready..and...action" huh?? why do u need to cue him for action when he is just rehearsing...yes i know he said action for when MJ was making his music vids and acting out the parts but im talking about when he is just on stage doing his normal performance.
Another thing is...It says they picked out footage all the way from april to June...i only counted 7 outfits.
Another thing is...how come the video had interviews in it lol...if this was just for Michael then why does he care about getting interviews from his workers...and these were interviews from present tense like he was right there with them...
Another thing is THEY SHOWED THEM WORKING ON DIRTY DIANA!!! they were suppose to rehearse Dirty Diana the day that he died! It was just a tiny clip however of just the women on the poles...But MJ was not shown in that clip. That clip looked randomly placed...like it was suppose to be a clue.
And then of course the very last scene when he states to let him come back on his own time then BAM but everyone already noticed that. And the sign language in Man In The Mirror.

The man reason why i believe it was MJ was because he was actually singing in TII NO ONE can sing EXACTLY like MJ...hehe he sounds so good i know he can make a new record anytime and sound just as amazing...

Hello i_need YoU!
I haven't got the DVD yet, but i just found on the net, could you checque please and tell us if this is true?

Thai Message in TII DVD
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... r_embedded

Thank you so much, if this is really true.... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Please remind me, did Michael know he'd been duped into 50 concerts before or after the O2 announcement? And it was May that he insisted on "Dr. Murray", right?  I believe that Michael planned to do the concerts and it meant a lot to him,  but he planned to do 10 shows. Michael agreed to 10 shows.   When he was duped into 50, he had to get out of it but he couldn't -- I'm sure he tried -- and then he was threatened beyond what he could stop from happening.    Because he then realized that he was indeed dealing with unsavory, dangerous and evil people,  he figured a way out and a way to preserve some of what he wanted the world to see in his live shows...

Hence I believe both are true: he filmed the rehearsals in HD on purpose but his original intent was to perform live in concert -- 10 times.    Given the breadth and depth of the concert, it just seems that Michael would have really wanted to bring something like that to his fans - LIVE - not just on film.  It is sad to think that he could not bring this concert to us  and maybe the only real reason why he could not is because of money-grubbing, greedy people involved with funding the concerts.

If anyone agrees with this, would it mean that Randy Phillips is one of the evil men, but Kenny Ortega is on MJ's side and definitely supporting the hoax?  Or, is it possible that the unsavory also threatened Kenny and Randy because they too only planned for 10 concerts, but because they tried to fight back too they were threatened and is why they are helping Michael with the hoax and figuring out other ways to bring Michael's message to us?
This would explain how it appears that Michael has so much help around this but not that they initially set out to do this from the very start??  For me, while I've always disagreed that the O2 guy is Michael, if it is him, maybe that's why he appeared so strange in it.  He was letting "the powers that be" know that he was about to play hardball and if they wanted to see crazy, that's what they were going to get.  This explanation feels right to me, and I've been studying all of this - like you -- for months trying to understanding every possible and plausible reason for the hoax.  Ultimately, I just can't see that MJ wanted his concert to end up this way.  He had a message to give and perhaps he would not have been stopped except for the unreasonable pressure to perform 50 times.  All for money -- which the sinister seem to never get enough of.
Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:29:05 PM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

More thank likely if this tour had gone ahead, it would have been released on DVD.. like most concerts now.  It is normal to have bonus features on concert dvd's... maybe the interviews with the dancers and crew were originally planned to be part of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched the TII DVD last night.  At the beginning of the movie there was a statement...something like - for entertainment only & not necessarily the views/opinions of Sony entertainment.  It seemed strange considering this movie is classified as a documentary.  I bought my DVD in Canada & this statement was in English.
As far as recording the rehearsals in HD, I think there is an interview on the DVD that states it was recorded for Michael's archives and may be used for future use in conjuction with the actual shows - possibly for behind the scenes footage if they decided to do this later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The following comments and interviews are intended only for entertainment purposes. the views and opinions expressed here are from the speakers, and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, or any of their affiliates and employees

This is what it says.... it´s not a clue..... it´s before the interviews... they are just saying that the fact they are showing the interviews doesn´t mean they agree with what is being said.... but it´s not unusual to see that in a documentary.

What I do think it´s to feed us is in the back of the DVD, I have it in Spanish... but it says this
"This movie was produced with the support of Michael Jackson and shows more than 100 hours... bla bla..."

The movie was produced with his support???  I though he was dead when they decided to do the movie...  :lol:

Tell me if it says the same in English.... because maybe it´s a bad translation.... an "official" bad translation  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

regardless...it wasnt a documentary it was suppose to be a simple "home video" personally for MJ.
Since MJ "intended" for it to be his home vids for his own good then the estate could sue them for putting those footages out there without MJs consent right? lol well maybe he did give him consent heehee
im just saying if these rehearsal footages was just for michaels studies its pointless to have those interviews
if it was taken from 100s of hours of rehearsal footages how come there are only 7 outfits...like 7 days of rehearsals? they strted rehearsing in april to June...so MJ only wore 7 outfits during those few months...errr no i dont think so! He did this quickly in a 7 day period. when i was counting the outfits i did it very carefully because sometimes he would just throw a different jacket over the shirt he was wearing to make it look like a diff outfit...there were diff jackets but with the same pants and same t shirt under neath...like he was intentionally trying to make it seem like there were multiple outfits..
I also didnt count the outfits that were involved for the scenes for the new videos because those outfits were mandatory and he HAD to change into those outfits to make the video heehee
just saying.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
regardless...it wasnt a documentary it was suppose to be a simple "home video" personally for MJ.
Since MJ "intended" for it to be his home vids for his own good then the estate could sue them for putting those footages out there without MJs consent right? lol well maybe he did give him consent heehee
im just saying if these rehearsal footages was just for michaels studies its pointless to have those interviews
if it was taken from 100s of hours of rehearsal footages how come there are only 7 outfits...like 7 days of rehearsals? they strted rehearsing in april to June...so MJ only wore 7 outfits during those few months...errr no i dont think so! He did this quickly in a 7 day period. when i was counting the outfits i did it very carefully because sometimes he would just throw a different jacket over the shirt he was wearing to make it look like a diff outfit...there were diff jackets but with the same pants and same t shirt under neath...like he was intentionally trying to make it seem like there were multiple outfits..
I also didnt count the outfits that were involved for the scenes for the new videos because those outfits were mandatory and he HAD to change into those outfits to make the video heehee
just saying.... :)

EXACTLY!! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

7  ;) outfits interesting!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

a friend and i was talking the other week as we were at the O2 for the exhibation. We were talking about when we went to the o2 on the 13th july, for the opening  of the concerts to be with other fans to help us with the death of MJ. They were meant to be  selling the merchandise that would have been on sale during the concerts which you can now buy on line or at he shop at the o2. We stood in line for half an hour waiting and when they finally opened the stall there was just three t-shirts for sale!! we found this odd as Mj had only died 17 days before the concerts and would they have only been offering 3 t-shirts if the concerts would have happened

The point I am making is to me considering this was meant to be MJ's big come back wouldn't things like merchandise have been sorted ordered and at the o2 ready to sell or even ready on the internet for us to buy before the concert. Everything seemed very last min... by rights the concerts were meant to start on the 8th so to me things like that would have been sorted. I say this after working several years in the entertainment business, if we had touring shows etc we had the merchandise and stuff there a month or so ready to sell. I may be reading more into this but i agree i don't think the concerts were meant to be hence why t-shirts, cups, keyrings or even the programme was not there ready. Even the tickets were not ready to sent out. I mean i was meant to see MJ at the end of July but i only got my tickets in october. i know there would have been delays in people wanting money or tickets but they should have been ready and waiting 17 days before the show opened!

sorry for the rant  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

yeah it is just funny that Michael has just 7 outfits in the whole movie! :lol:  months and months of rehearsal and 100 hours of film and just 7 outfits!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Kirsche

And the thing about the cameras I always wondered about:

It weren't just normal cameras...They used HD-Cameras to film that!!! That's also a point what makes you think that this was supposed to be a movie, but not a tour

PLUS

he didn't rehearsed in his costumes he had worn  casual clothes in almost evry clip, except the gold pants and this gold jacket...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions