mmzTopic starter

NEW about this is it cd booklet!!!!!
January 30, 2010, 06:12:04 PM
All has started watching this picture
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blanket holding at memorial a picture from this is it.
First,I would say..strange choice...I am sure if he had to chose a picture byhimself,he would have chosen a family one,and maybe not a picture of the last rehersals from this is it..It seems like someone has told him to keep that one..But,this is just my opinion!
Then,if I am not wrong,that picture in particular was not among the ones released at first... The first ones were those with the This is it big light letters at back. AT the date of the memorial,not many pictures from TII were released.
But maybe...I remember wrong.
Anyway,one thing is sure.That picture is in the TII music CD Booklet.Released many months after the memorial.
All this,for making another consideration:
have you noticed that in the TII cd booklet there is no picture of MJ or whoever in red pants? Isn't it odd that ALL the pictures are with MJ with black pant and red shirt?(just changing jackets on top)
And,also in the movie poster,no red pants.
Now,I get to the point.
BOW (and I know that in this forum it is not appreciated to talk about her,but I have to in this case!), has always said that The rehearsals were shot just in one day(or maybe she said 2,don remember).That is why Michael always with same outfits.She says they used just an impersonator for Smooth criminal stuntscene,and for some scenes that Michael had not finished to rehearse: the look-alike that took his place was wearing the red pants,and looked exactly like Michael.
This would make sense with the choice to put in the booklet just pictures of real Michael and not of the one in red pants.Also in TII movie poster I don't see any picture of the red pants :?
What do you think of all this considerations? Am I crazy?
Or this could be a clue also?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: NEW about this is it cd booklet!!!!!
January 30, 2010, 09:00:53 PM
Well i think that all the booklet of the memorial have the same picture in the back... In this picture you can see that Prince have one with the same picture..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But talking about the cd I think you are right... There isnt any picture of Mj with the red pants!! :D
And I also remember finding really odd that in the movie This is it MJ was most of the time wearing the same clothes and in the pictures of the cd is the same thing.. :D

ps.. sorry for my english is not my first language..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions