First part!

Today I received the book:
The truth about Elvis Aron Presley In his own words.
Book by Donald Hinton, M.D. with *Jesse*.
Written in 2001, with the help of *Elvis* through letters, telephone calls and pictures.

If it is really a book that is written by the hand of Elvis then Michael has followed some of his directions how to HOAX his death.

If it is the truth that is written in this book, the hoax (Elvis and Michael) must be real.
I will take some parts out of the book that are really important, meaning it is a direct link to the hoax of Michael Jackson.
Remember: Study the greats and become greater
So this is not my own writing but important parts out of the book.
Ok let’s start:

INTRODUCTION:
Elvis decided to tell the world the real story on the facts, concerning that day in August, 1977.
Yes, that day, the 16th of August.
Is it a coincidence that a person born on that day January 8, first month, eight days, would perish on the 8th month and the 16th day?
Probably if 2 people were born on that day it makes more sense.
You see, numerology always played an important part of my life and still does today.
So many people have written or spoke about my death as a hoax.
It was not a Hoax!
I decided to reinvent myself in the form of my brother (Jesse Garon) and yes, Elvis presley did die that day.

I always felt my brother deserved to live and what better way to let him live his life that to end mine.
I was lonely, depressed, in bad health and my numerology chat said that this was the time to come to end.
The perfect day August 16, 1977, 1+9+7+7 is 24, my age backward (42), the facts go on and on.
The Colonel (his manager) took this secret to his grave. He was a loyal friend.
But I will no longer stand by and have people like Gail Brewer tell you stories that are pure fiction.
This book written by a true friend will help you realize why I did what I did.

THE FIRST GIFT.
I want them to know what I probably would have not lived if I continued the way I had been going.
The colonel had the plan and some people who were close to me knew we could pull it off.
I was going into debt bad and my health was deteriorating.
It was not a hoax!
The colonel was the mastermind behind it and of courses it made my estate very wealthy.
I used to need medication for my shows when I was doing two shows a night every day (7days) for a month.
Now I only need pain medication to survive.
Bu enough for now, because I will tell you more and more about my life since 1977 and I will give you permission to publish my photograph with Benjamin (LMP son) and provide you with more info so people will know it’s not a hoax.
I can provide you with info only Elvis would know and why I am now Jesse.
Hope you like my fold Cadillac emblem and wear it always, my friend

ELVIS IN PAIN
In august 1977, The NBC Nightly News did a special report on the discovery of Elvis chronic medical problems.
During that broadcast a Dr.Dan Brokoff was quoted as saying the following: I think there’s a lot of evidence to say that Elvis did have chronic medical problems, because of the use of steroids for is bowels, he suffered a lot of compression fractures in his spine.
Here is a guy, with a fractured spine, needing steroids, not feeling good, and going out there and being Elvis Presley for you.
That’s something special.
In fact, just in 1974 alone, between the months of January and October, Elvis performed 136 shows for his fans.
That is an incredible number of gruelling performances that is certainly not heard of, or expected of, anyone today!

JESSE MY PATIENT THE FIRST YEAR
At the time there has been a ten million dollar award offered by a company to anyone who could produce substantial evidence that Elvis was indeed still alive.
It’s a shame that when the death threats had finally ended. His life and privacy were still jeopardized by people who were looking for him for the money.

During the spring of 1998, Jesse spent some time in Florida near his daughter (LMP).
We heard from him frequently, and it was wonderful to hear him doing and feeling so much better.
He told us that the Scientologist knew about him, and he mentioned Lisa’s involvement with them.
At that time Lisa owned a home near their facility in Clearwater, Florida.

Hopefully we can publish the book by 2002 which ironically is the 25th anniversary and also the last four numbers on my social security card.
One fact that most people would thinks is that my Daddy must have known, well he didn’t.
We were planning on telling him but he passed away without ever knowing.

I will start about 1974 when the thought first came to me about faking my death.
I have always been fascinated with the occult and other spiritual things.
When I first saw a wax dummy of myself made by a Mr. Cooper I was fascinated with it.
For some time I thought if it was possible?
Could I pull this thing off?

I had asked Mr.Cooper if he could make another wax dummy for me. He said he could.
I in turn said I wanted him to do it and keep it strictly confidential.
When I had mentioned it to very few close friends (Joe Esposito, Larry Geller) they did not think I was serious.
I was tired of being Elvis Presley, my health was deteriorating.
I just couldn’t keep up.
My finances were floundering because of my Daddy’s poor business ventures.
I was at my wit’s end.
A  pact was made on the grounds of Graceland one night. Hands placed over hands that this secret would never be spoken of outside this room.
I picked 4 of us initially and to this day all kept the secret.
In reality Elvis Presley died that day and my twin brother ‘Jesse’ came to live, living in hiding but as a normal human being.
My own daddy bless his soul never knew the truth.
Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much.

My personal thoughts are that my fans will understand.
That is very important for me.
I just could not face myself any more after seeing myself in the mirror.
If I had stayed longer I think I would have been booed off the stage.
That’s why I chose the date 8-16-77
I was very nervous that day.
But it had to be done before I went on the road where I would not have been able to pull it off.

Did you know there are secret compartments in Graceland that very few people know about!
I was given an injection that looked like I was dead but the people closest to me knew better.
Believe me I had my doubts that this could be pulled off.
But it did and I became Jesse, just a poor white southern boy who didn’t sing a lick of anything.
I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.

The story continues…..

Chappie
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So interesting...thanks for posting, looking forward to more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow!  Thank you, Chappie, for doing this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thanks for posting. I have now decided to buy this book so I can read the rest .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chappie,

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! It is riveting, to say the least, and I cannot wait for your future posts on this! I am waiting with anticipation!!!!!

Thanks again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal