WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • 12 Replies
  • 768 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus

WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 11:16:57 AM
Hey, I found this  :? http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b164850_ ... ammys.html

Michael Jackson's Kids Will Speak at the Grammys
Fri., Jan. 29, 2010 10:57 PM PST by Ashley Fultz

REUTERS
 The King of Pop's progeny will be represented at the Grammy Awards.

A source close to the Jackson family exclusively tells E! News that, as of late Friday evening, Michael Jackson's three children will not only attend the Grammys on Sunday, but will take the stage during the planned tribute to the pop icon to "read some sort of speech" about him.

As we reported before, several other members of the Jackson family are already planning to be in the audience at Los Angeles' Staples Center, as well.

Céline Dion, Carrie Underwood and Usher are among the current chart-toppers who will be participating in the Jackson tribute.

Janet Jackson presided over a muscial tribute to her older brother, who died last June, at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Is this that f...ing surprise we were told by J5?  :evil:
I already hate it. Enough Paris' speach on memorial... :x
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline the_gloved_one

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 230
    • Show only replies by the_gloved_one

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 11:35:32 AM
hmmm..... well I've got my own reservations about the kids appearing at the Grammys. It was so heart breaking when Paris spoke at the memorial. I can't bear the thought of the kids being forced to do this , i sincerely hope that is not the case! Even though i don't know Michael personally i don't think he would want his kids to be exposed like this.  :|
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1209
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 11:47:05 AM
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
hmmm..... well I've got my own reservations about the kids appearing at the Grammys. It was so heart breaking when Paris spoke at the memorial. I can't bear the thought of the kids being forced to do this , i sincerely hope that is not the case! Even though i don't know Michael personally i don't think he would want his kids to be exposed like this.  :|
Could be that's the only way he can see hear them? through media...?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 12:14:39 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
hmmm..... well I've got my own reservations about the kids appearing at the Grammys. It was so heart breaking when Paris spoke at the memorial. I can't bear the thought of the kids being forced to do this , i sincerely hope that is not the case! Even though i don't know Michael personally i don't think he would want his kids to be exposed like this.  :|
Could be that's the only way he can see hear them? through media...?

No, I don't think so. It's the most stupid and hardest way.
The easiest is to send letter using fake name that they know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 12:40:43 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
Hey, I found this  :? http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b164850_ ... ammys.html

Michael Jackson's Kids Will Speak at the Grammys
Fri., Jan. 29, 2010 10:57 PM PST by Ashley Fultz

REUTERS
 The King of Pop's progeny will be represented at the Grammy Awards.

A source close to the Jackson family exclusively tells E! News that, as of late Friday evening, Michael Jackson's three children will not only attend the Grammys on Sunday, but will take the stage during the planned tribute to the pop icon to "read some sort of speech" about him.

As we reported before, several other members of the Jackson family are already planning to be in the audience at Los Angeles' Staples Center, as well.

Céline Dion, Carrie Underwood and Usher are among the current chart-toppers who will be participating in the Jackson tribute.

Janet Jackson presided over a muscial tribute to her older brother, who died last June, at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Is this that f...ing surprise we were told by J5?  :evil:
I already hate it. Enough Paris' speach on memorial... :x


venus my dear you always make me laugh, love ya.

i have not followed the grammy thing so well out of it, i thought though that there was a no show from the family, and someone else picked up the award at the end of the night.

is that the case, be kind i have not followed it, can you summarise for me ...pls?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lovemj4everandever

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 573
    • Show only replies by lovemj4everandever

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 12:56:42 PM
I think it's great!  They are going to join their daddy on stage!  No need for 3D glasses.  Michael will be there in person!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline illusionist

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 59
    • Show only replies by illusionist
    • http://www.twitter.com/HoudinisGhost

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 01:10:01 PM
From my understanding, the kids insisted and it is their right. This is their father we're talking about. If anyone should be up there on that stage, it should be Mikey's babies if they so choose.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk
http://twitter.com/HoudinisGhost

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 02:16:46 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Venus"
Hey, I found this  :? http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b164850_ ... ammys.html

Michael Jackson's Kids Will Speak at the Grammys
Fri., Jan. 29, 2010 10:57 PM PST by Ashley Fultz

REUTERS
 The King of Pop's progeny will be represented at the Grammy Awards.

A source close to the Jackson family exclusively tells E! News that, as of late Friday evening, Michael Jackson's three children will not only attend the Grammys on Sunday, but will take the stage during the planned tribute to the pop icon to "read some sort of speech" about him.

As we reported before, several other members of the Jackson family are already planning to be in the audience at Los Angeles' Staples Center, as well.

Céline Dion, Carrie Underwood and Usher are among the current chart-toppers who will be participating in the Jackson tribute.

Janet Jackson presided over a muscial tribute to her older brother, who died last June, at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Is this that f...ing surprise we were told by J5?  :evil:
I already hate it. Enough Paris' speach on memorial... :x


venus my dear you always make me laugh, love ya.

i have not followed the grammy thing so well out of it, i thought though that there was a no show from the family, and someone else picked up the award at the end of the night.

is that the case, be kind i have not followed it, can you summarise for me ...pls?

Sure, after the end of Grammy's.
 :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 02:18:44 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Venus"
Hey, I found this  :? http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b164850_ ... ammys.html

Michael Jackson's Kids Will Speak at the Grammys
Fri., Jan. 29, 2010 10:57 PM PST by Ashley Fultz

REUTERS
 The King of Pop's progeny will be represented at the Grammy Awards.

A source close to the Jackson family exclusively tells E! News that, as of late Friday evening, Michael Jackson's three children will not only attend the Grammys on Sunday, but will take the stage during the planned tribute to the pop icon to "read some sort of speech" about him.

As we reported before, several other members of the Jackson family are already planning to be in the audience at Los Angeles' Staples Center, as well.

Céline Dion, Carrie Underwood and Usher are among the current chart-toppers who will be participating in the Jackson tribute.

Janet Jackson presided over a muscial tribute to her older brother, who died last June, at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Is this that f...ing surprise we were told by J5?  :evil:
I already hate it. Enough Paris' speach on memorial... :x


venus my dear you always make me laugh, love ya.

i have not followed the grammy thing so well out of it, i thought though that there was a no show from the family, and someone else picked up the award at the end of the night.

is that the case, be kind i have not followed it, can you summarise for me ...pls?

btw, LOVE YA TOO :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 02:20:58 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I think it's great!  They are going to join their daddy on stage!  No need for 3D glasses.  Michael will be there in person!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I don't think so.
If he will be on stage live (no 3D), I'll eat my shoe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline steffmaster1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 968
    • Show only replies by steffmaster1

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: January 31, 2010, 02:32:56 PM
i think its good people again will realise he was a person just like at memorial got to remind the haters 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: February 01, 2010, 07:31:39 AM
hi Venus, i will have a look at YT re gammys later, but any views in the meantime?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Venus

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 260
    • Show only replies by Venus

Re: WTF?! Kids on Grammy's

  • on: February 01, 2010, 11:09:35 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
hi Venus, i will have a look at YT re gammys later, but any views in the meantime?
I haven't watch it yet. I live in Russia - time difference and then I had to go to work.

But as I can state (like I always did) - no MJ alive there. Though I never thought so ...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
L.O.V.E. you all

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
59 Replies
2332 Views
Last post January 11, 2010, 03:47:51 AM
by Shout
54 Replies
1514 Views
Last post February 15, 2010, 09:46:02 PM
by somekindofsign
6 Replies
840 Views
Last post February 26, 2010, 02:46:04 AM
by jessicakthx
41 Replies
2120 Views
Last post March 30, 2010, 07:47:29 AM
by the arabian nights
1 Replies
302 Views
Last post April 05, 2010, 01:15:51 PM
by ~Souza~